My Slowly Blossoming Romance(SeulKai) Special Chapter

Suho My Guardian Angel

Seulgi POV 

I was at school looking around for someone. Where on earth was that bastard? It was free period and I really needed to get this midterm project over with. I turned the corner and found him flirting with some girl. I admit I did get a little jelly but that didn't matter. I grabbed the whining boy by the ear and dragged him to a private place in the library. 

"Jongin ah, we need to finish this project." I grabbed a few books from the shelve and accidentally dropped one. When I picked it up I could tell he was staring at my but I let him off the case. That way he would stay still instead of wandering off. 

He was my guy bestfriend. We knew each other for like ever. While evryone called him Kai, me and his dorky friends liked calling him Jongin. 

To me nothing was better than being called by your original name.  

"You dragged me in a private area so that we could play huh." He smirked. I blushed a little but immediately changed the subject. 

"Seulgi ah I was just kidding. You didn't have to play with me if you didn't want to." Ignoring his sincere side I took a book and started reading. He just stared at me the whole time. When free period was over we had enough information we needed for our project. We just had to match them together and we were good. 

The two of us went for some pizza. 

"S-Seulgi ah there is something I need to say." I got up and ran in the bathroom. If he was trying to tell me something I had to look mind blowing. I took out my on the go hair curlers and curled a few strands. Next I put on some lip gloss and added eyeliner on. I adjusted my school uniform and came back out. 

I saw him again flirting with some girls. The fire inside me was ready to be released. 

"Kim Jongin ah!". I yelled at him. The waiters backed off and once again I pulled him by the ear and dragged him to my house. 

I released it and his eyes became watery. 

"Yah! Why is it that everytime I talk too a girl that you always have something to say!?" He asked furious. Now it was my turn to cry and be angry. 

"Pabo! I like you! You were just to blind to see it!" I stormed out of the house and ran somewhere I thought he would never find me in. It was and old trail used back in the Joeson era. It was now my hideout spot. With no luck he appeared behind me. 

"Seulgi ah I-" 

"Leave me alone. I hate you!" I shouted at him. He ran up to me and gave me a hug. I tried squirming out of his grip but it was no use. 

"Just hit me if you fell upset." He smiled. I pounded my fist as hard as I can in his chest. Thankfully he felt the pain and so I continued to let all my anger out on his chest. 

Jongin POV 

I was a little sad to hear that Seulgi liked me. I loved her. It started when we were kids. That was when I was assigned to her. When I first saw her face I knew it wasn't just puppy love. It was the real deal. I wasn't flirting with girls, it was just that I liked chatting with them. 

Soon that became a habit and they all took it the wrong way and thought I was flirting with them. I decided that since we were caught up in the moment, I was going to test whether she liked me or loved me more. My brother Taemin was loyal enough to let me borrow his magic for a little bit. 

I lifted her chin up and kissed her. Like a hungry wolf she devoured my lips. I used the magic and the meter showed that she loved me more than she liked me but was still trying to put her feelings together and didn't want to rush it. After she devoured my lips I devoured hers back. Two minutes later I was on top of her but we were just kissing. I guess we fell down and didn't even know it. 

She finally pulled away panting like she was going to pass out. 

"We made out for five minutes and you're not tired?" She said in between breaths. 

"No I could kiss you for a total of about 11 hours." I smirked. I pulled her up and gave her a ppiggyback ride since she was exhausted. When she fell asleep I took the chance to teleport her to het house. I went up the stairs and laid her on the bed. I gently threw the blanket on her and took her sneakers and her clothes off. I put her pajama pants on her since she only slept in a bra and pants. I quietly kissed her goodnight. 

The next day at school something strange was happening. I saw something dark and black shining around people. Ignoring what was going on, I went in the classroom to be greeted by my classmates. 

"Goodmorning Kai." Everyone said together. We always did that. The next person that walked in we had to greet them. Sehun tapped my shoulder. 

"What is it Sehunnie?" I said with an agyeo face. 

"After class buy me bubble tea." He demanded. I nodded my head. 

"Same flavor right?" 

"You know it." I didn't realize it but Seulgi, Sulli and Krystal weren't here yet. I ran out the room. I saw a vision. The three of them were in trouble. I teleported to the scene. I saw the same black mist I saw before. I had to warn Joonmyeon hyung about this. My angle wings came out and I blasted its light on the mist. It was gone for now. 

I ran to the frightened girls guessing that they saw everything. Sulli already knew who I was since she was my sister but I had no choice but to erase Krystal and Seulgi's memories of that. They tried to back away but I quickly erased it. 

"Oppa you can sometime be really unfair." Sulli said pouting. 

"It's for the best." I winked at her.