My Wedding?!

Suho My Guardian Angel

Irene POV 

It has been one month since I have been dating Kyuhyun and stopped talking to Suho. I don't even know what he is anymore. He is slowly starting to change bit by bit. Anyways Kyuhyun wanted me to meet his parents. I was very nervous because once a guy wanted you to meet his parents it meant that you were very special to him. 

For a month we gradually got closer to the point where we had our first make out session. He was such a beautiful and gentle kisser and he was all mine. My friend Seulgi always talked about how jealous she was of me even though she had her own budding romance with Kai. They weren't dating but obviously liked each other. 

When we stepped out the car I was sweating in the cold. 

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." He planted a soft kiss on my nose which still gave me goosebumps. He held my hand as we walked inside the house. There were already slippers prepared for me. I took off my shoes and put them on. When I turned around there were about 30 maids that bowed to us. Not knowing what to do I bowed down back to them. 

"Awww kyeopta." They laughed at me. Kyuhyun dragged me back up. 

"Where are my parents?" He asked the maid. 

"They will be back soon, in the mean time we prepared a light snack and a place for you to watch movies." The maid escorted us to a room. There were sandwiches that were in the shape of stars. It had cheese, ham, lettuce and tomato. It was surprisingly delicious, especially since there was a special sauce in it. 

His parents finally came and I immediately got up to greet them. His mother looked pretty and his father looked like a strict person.

"Umma, aboeji this is my girlfriend Irene." They shook my hands akwardly. His mother seemed very nice. After we had a few glasses of Apple cider we all started becoming comfortable with each other. Kyuhyun's mother gave me a tour the house, and we even went shopping together. 

She bought me more clothes than Kyuhyun ever bought me. It felt a little burdensome because they were buying me all this stuff while I didn't get them anything. It was why I will forever be in debt to this family. 

We went to a nice restaurant that had lots and lots of food on the table. We flunked glasses and ate more. 

"Do your parents always do this when you bring a girl over?" I asked anticipating for his answer. 

"You're the first." After that, his words kept ringing in my head. You're the first. I felt so honored and like I have met all his parents standards. I guess they were nice. We went back to the house after having a good laugh in the chauffeur. 

"There is something we would like to talk about." Kyuhyun's mother started. 

"We've been observing you two and we have been thinking, our Kyuhyun is growing up and needs support so we thought, why don't you two get married." His father said. My eyes widened at their suggestion. Kyu oppa looked fine with it. 

"Marriage as in husband and wife, together forever?" I asked. The two of them nodded. 

Suho POV 

Me and Seohyun have been dating for a month. I was actually starting to like her and enjoy her company. We have even gotten closer. Like last Friday we snuggled under a blanket in the couch watching The Last Vow. 

She was very beautiful and was my ideal type so I was fine with dating her. We became even closer when she wanted me to meet her parents. 

As nervous as I was I wanted to meet them to assure them that their daughter is in good hands. We were planning to meet at a very expensive restaurant that you can make private reservations with. The reserved the whole restaurant for us. 

"Before you meet my parents we need to go shopping." Before I had a chance to say anything about it she dragged me to many stores. Each store she grabbed clothes and matched me with them. If it didn't look good she would put it back an drag me to another store. 

Now it was my turn to buy her clothes. The first thing we did was look at shoes. As if she was Cinderella and I were her Prince I took some shoes and slipped it on her feet. When it looked good we went to the cashier. I swiped my card even though it costed 270000 won. 

"Wow I wish I had a boyfriend like that." The cashier said to Seohyun with an envious look. We smiled at her and left. While we were shopping I secretly bought a dress for her. 

I took it from behind my back and gave it to her. 

"What is this." She took it out with a cheeky smile. 

"It's your gift." I told her. It was a flowery dress that came wwith a matching necklace and bracelet. She decided to wear the dress I bought her while I wore the outfit she bought me. 

The restaurant was nice, there were chandeliers dangling above our head and the lights were dimmed. I laughed when I heard Super Junior Sorry Sorry playing. It made me think of Irene's boyfriend Kyuhyun. 

I didn't even know where she was right now. I saw Seo's parents appear and I immedietpy got up to greet them. 

"Wow my daughter's boyfriend is very handsome." her mother said hugging me. 

"Nice to meet you two." I shook their hands excitedly. It was a relief that they were nice. We had Lobsters, oyster soup and hanwoo(korean beef). Best part of the meal. 

"Suho why don't you marry our Seohyun." Her father said. Wait a minute. 

"M-marriage?" Seohyun for once wasn't do sure. If I married her than that meant I would have to give up my position as head over the guardian angels. I wasn't going to let this one slide.