Episode 3 : DooWoon's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Reward

*slight , prepare your heart and mind. LOL*

Dongwoon kicked off his shoes and entered the house. He noticed Doojoon, Kikwang and Yoseob at the living room. “Ouh, hi hyungs.” Dongwoon greeted and went to the kitchen to get some water. After gulping some waters, he went back to the living room and took the seat beside Doojoon. Doojoon quickly leaned to the maknae and hid his face into Dongwoon’s shoulder. Dongwoon blinked and turned to KiSeob, asking a wordless question. Yoseob was the first to break the silence.

“He’s still shy over his mission.” Yoseob said. Dongwoon titled his head to Doojoon and poked him.

“Hyung? Ayy, you done it right?” Doojoon nodded but still hiding his face. Dongwoon chuckled to see his elder boyfriend being so shy and cute like this. Well, today is a history day for that leader. The first time ever Yoon Doojoon went to eat alone, on top of that meat in the morning. Dongwoon giggled. Upon hearing the giggle, Doojoon looked up to Dongwoon. He pouted.

“You laugh at me too?” Dongwoon blinked and looked at Doojoon.

“Eh? No, I-” Doojoon pouted more.

“Go away.” Dongwoon startled when Doojoon pushed him and created a distance. KiSeob who were watching TV silently also startled to see the abrupt movement of Doojoon. They turned to Dongwoon. Dongwoon looked at them while mouthing his mouth. ‘What’s wrong?’

Kikwang took a look at Doojoon before moving closer to Dongwoon, whispering. “Junhyung really make a joke of him just now.” Dongwoon huffed and clenched his fist. Dongwoon made a neck-chop sign with his hands while mouthing Junhyung's name. Kikwang just chuckled. Yoseob nudged Kikwang when Doojoon took a glance at them. But Kikwang was late to move away, so Doojoon saw the closeness of KiWoon.

“Yah!” Doojoon shouted. Dongwoon jumped and turned to him. He took a breath as he saw Doojoon’s face is red. Yoseob pulled Kikwang to stand up.

“We should go to your room.” Yoseob whispered to Kikwang. Kikwang nodded. Doojoon looked at Kikwang sharply.

“You. Don’t let me see you for tonight.” Doojoon said coldly. Kikwang blinked.

“Eh, but…”

“Out from dorm tonight. Now.” Doojoon got up, just to push Kikwang and Yoseob to the door. The two were puzzled but just compiled when Doojoon gave his car key to Kikwang. Doojoon slammed the door once the two were outside. He went back to the living room where Dongwoon was startled with Doojoon chased out the two hyungs. “And now.” Doojoon walked to Dongwoon. The maknae raised his brow. Though that Doojoon would do something to him, but he was wrong. Doojoon came and placed his head on Dongwoon’s lap, closing his eyes.

“Hyung?” Dongwoon called.

“Hm?”

“Are you mad?”

“Not really.”

“Then, why you-”

“I want to be alone with you.” Doojoon opened his eyes and looked up to Dongwoon. Dongwoon stared back at the leader. “How’s your day?” Doojoon suddenly asked. Knowing the leader’s style, he got along with him.

“Well, just nice. I done with all 4, even though have some funny incidents, but yeah. Done.” Dongwoon played with Doojoon’s hair. “But still, I don’t like 4.” Doojoon smiled. “How’s yours?”gwoon asked the leader. Doojoon pouted.

“It’s really weird to go eat alone! And awkward too!” Doojoon sighed and stared at Dongwoon with admiration. “I wonder how you could eat so well alone.” Dongwoon chuckled.

“That’s my best thing. Well, you don’t need to think of people around, just think of your food and do things on your own.” Dongwoon said. Doojoon shook his head.

“I can’t.” Doojoon sig

Please log in to read the full chapter