I Am Dead?!

My Boyfriend Is A Ghost

Hyoyeon is staring at Junho while Junho is eating his lunch that Hyoyeon made. Hyoyeon is trying to find Junho’s aura.

It’s been a week since the ghost in the bus told Hyoyeon about Junho’s aura.

“Junho, do you know that each person has an aura?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Aura? Where did you get that idea?” Junho asks.

“Someone told me.” Hyoyeon said. “She said that you can tell that the person will gonna die soon based of the person’s aura. If the person’s aura is thin, it means that he will gonna die.”

“Impossible.” He said.

“I don’t believe it but it bothers me when she said that you will die soon.” She said.

“Me? Do I know that person?” he asks.

“Aniyo. It just happened that she saw us at the bus stop when I came from your house.” She said.

“I want to see her.” He said.

“You can’t see her. She’s a ghost.” She said.

“What else she said?” he asks.

“She told me that people who experienced death can see the other’s aura. She saw your aura 1 inch thin.” She said. “I don’t believe it but please be careful. Knowing your job, there’s a possibility that she said is true.”

“I will live longer than you think. We will get married, have children and grow old together, ok?” he said and holds her hand.

Hyoyeon wants to believe him but there’s inside of her that worries.

“Aiye! How sweet!” it was Kikwang. “You guys should go to a restaurant not in the cafeteria.”

“Just eat.” He said and gives a piece of kimbap to Kikwang.

Kikwang quickly eats it. “When’s the wedding?”

“August 7.” He said.

“That’s three months from now.” Kikwang said. “Wow… My best friend is really getting married.”

“You should get married too.” He said.

“But not this year or next year. I need to live as a single to the fullest.” Kikwang said.

“There you are, you two eggs.” Hyo Joo said when she came to the cafeteria. “Team Leader Ji wants to see us. We have a witness.”

Junho and Kikwang quickly finish all the foods on the table. After few seconds, the lunch box is empty.

“Thanks for the food, Hyo. It is really delicious.” Kikwang said.

“Thanks for the food. I’ll call you later.” Junho said.

The two guys quickly left.

“Sorry for disturbing you, Hyo. Call of duty.” Hyo Joo said.

“It’s ok.” She said.

Hyo Joo left the cafeteria too.

………………………………………………………………….

“The witness sent this letter to us. He wants to meet us.” Team Leader Ji said. “We need to make sure his protection. Only one person will meet the witness while the others will be on standby.”

“Who will be that person?” Hyo Joo asks.

“Junho.” Team Leader Ji said. “You’ll meet the witness while the others will be on standby. Let’s make the plan now.”

………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon, Yuri and Min bring their student in the park that day for their free day.

There are lots of people that day in the park.

A class of kindergarten students is in the park too with their teacher, each student is holding a balloon while walking in line.

When she checks her students, she saw them playing with Yuri and Min.

“Teacher Hyo, we’re thirsty.” An’nin said.

“I’ll go buy our drinks.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll go with you.” Yuri said.

The two left and went to the other side of the street.

………………………………………………………………….

Meanwhile, at the other side of the street, a black van parks on the side.

“You’ll meet the witness at the park. You’ll stand next to the lamp post and wait for him. He will approach you.” Team Leader Ji said.

“Got it.” Junho said.

Junho opens the van’s door and gets out.

He crosses the street towards the park and stands on the side of the lamp post.

He saw his noona at the bus stop on the other side of the street. She will be their lookout.

“Today is lots of people.” Junho said.

“Officer Lee?” someone said from the back.

Junho turned around and saw a man in his forties. It is wearing a long black coat and face mask.

………………………………………………………………….

Meanwhile, a two-year old boy is playing on the side of the park when he saw something.

“Mama, reindeer!” the little boy said and pointing at the white van with a reindeer’s antenna’s on the top front side.

………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon and Yuri are done buying their drinks and going back to park when they saw Junho on the park.

“Junho is here too?” Yuri asks. “Is he going to see you?”

“I don’t think so. I think it is a work. He has an earphone on his ear.” Hyoyeon said.

Even though they are far from him, Hyoyeon saw the earphone on his ear.

A bus suddenly covered them. When the bus is gone, they saw Junho already on the ground.

Some people are screaming.

Hyoyeon drops the drinks and runs towards him.

Hyo Joo saw it too and runs on her brother.

………………………………………………………………….

While talking to the witness a while ago, something hit him on his neck. The next thing he knew, bloods are flowing.

The witness quickly left.

He fell on the ground.

“Junho!” he heard Hyoyeon’s voice.

Then, Hyoyeon came with a worried face.

“H-Hi, p-princess.” He said.

“Don’t talk. We will bring you to the hospital, ok?” Hyoyeon said and covered the wound.

“Junho, what happened?” Hyo Joo asks.

Junho gave her something.

Hyo Joo quickly puts it in her pocket.

“P-Princess, s-sarang..hae…” he said before closing his eyes.

He heard Hyoyeon and Hyo Joo calling him before it became blank.

………………………………………………………………….

Junho woke up and checks where he is. He noticed that he’s in the park.

“What happened to me? Didn’t they brought me to the hospital?” Junho asks.

Junho decided to go home.

When he got home, no one is there.

“I wonder where they are.” Junho said.

Junho decided to wait for his noona.

………………………………………………………………….

It is already late when Hyo Joo got home.

“Noona, where have you been? And why are you wearing a mourning attire?” Junho asks her but she didn’t answered.

Hyo Joo went to Junho’s bedroom.

“Noona, you know how I hate when you get inside my room.” Junho said.

Hyo Joo didn’t respond. She sat on the side of the bed and takes the picture of her and Junho. She hugs the picture and cried.

“Noona, what’s wrong?” Junho asks.

“Mianhae, Junho… Mianhae…” Hyo Joo said.

“Why? Tell me.” Junho said.

“I wasn’t able to protect you. Mianhae…” Hyo Joo said.

“Protect? Me? From what?” Junho asks. “Noona…”

Junho tried to hold her but he can’t! It’s like he is invisible.

“Mianhae… I let you die…” Hyo Joo said.

Junho was shocked.

“Die? Me?” Junho said. Just then, he remembered the incident in the park. He was talking to the witness and he gave something to him and just then he felt something hit him on his neck. Then, he fell on the ground. He saw Hyoyeon came with a worried face then next is Hyo Joo.

“I am dead?” Junho asks. “No! No! This can’t be!”

………………………………………………………………….

Junho gets out of the house.

“Impossible! I am not dead!” he said while walking on the road. “I must see Hyoyeon.”

Junho quickly went to Hyoyeon’s house.

He saw her drinking soju while watching a video. It was the video of his proposal to her.

“Hyo…” he said.

Hyoyeon turned around and saw him.

“Junho?” she said.

Junho nodded.

She stands up and hugs him but she passes through him.

“Hyo, am I really dead?” he asks.

Hyoyeon cried and nodded.

“This is impossible.” He said. “You can see me.”

“I can see ghosts, remember?” she said.

“I-I can’t be dead.” He said.

“It’s hard to accept but it is.” She said and cried.

Junho wants to comfort her but how can he when he can’t even touches her.

“Do they know who killed me?” he asks.

Hyoyeon shook her head.

Hyoyeon wiped her tears.

“I’m glad you showed up.” She said. “When you died, I keep calling you. I wanted to see you even though you are only a spirit. I really missed you.”

“I will never leave your side.” He said.

“Promise?” she asks.

“Promise.” He said. “And I need to know who killed me.”

“Unnie said that the only key is the witness but they can’t find him.” She said.

“Will you help me?” he asks.

“Ne. We will put the killer in jail.” She said.