The Mystery Girl

Detective Angels' Case

Tiffany got a call from the men that she asked to bring the bodies to her laboratory. They said that they can’t bring the bodies because they don’t have vehicle.

She is really annoyed but she has no choice but to go to the mansion in the middle of the night to get some examples from the body.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Taeyeon can’t sleep that night. Usually, every time there have a case, she can easily solve it but now, it is hard because there are no traces from the murderer and they don’t know how the men died.

“Is it really a murder? What if it is suicide?” Taeyeon asks herself.

There is also one thing that she can’t forget. The eyes of the dead man in the bath tub.

She knows to herself that it really blinked but how.

She opens her laptop and inserted the memory card of her camera in the laptop.

She checks the picture that she took in the mansion. She looks carefully to the picture of the man in the bath tub.

The first picture is normal. The eyes of the man are opened but on the second picture it closed and then on the third is opened.

“This isn’t normal. I should go back to mansion.” Taeyeon said.

She grabs her keys and went out.

“Yah. Shoo!” Taeyeon said to black cat that is sitting on the top of her car.

The cat runs fast and hides from the dark.

Taeyeon gets inside the car and drives fast.

A woman came out from the dark where the cat went.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jessica was surfing in the internet when her laptop broke.

“Aish! Stupid laptop!” Jessica said.

Since she doesn’t have work to do because of her laptop, she decided to go to their office to use the computer.

She is now outside her house when she saw Taeyeon’s car passed by.

“Oh… Where is Taengoo going in the middle of the night?” Jessica asks while looking at Taeyeon’s car going away.

“No way…” Jessica said when she realized where Taeyeon is going. “She is not going to the creepy mansion, isn’t she?”

Jessica sighed. “Oh well. I am not planning to follow her there.” Jessica said and went to the office.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

With only a little light from the flashlight, Taeyeon went to the mansion. She isn’t scared in the dark and she doesn’t believe in ghosts too.

Among the six of them, Jessica is the one who easily gets scared. That’s why Yoon A likes scaring her.

 Finally, she arrived at the top of the mountain.

“Ooohhh… If Jessica is here, she will be going to freak out.” Taeyeon said while looking at the dark mansion.

Taeyeon gets inside the mansion. She went to the first room. The body is still there.

“I thought Fany asked some men to bring the bodies to her lab.” She said to herself.

Then, she heard a noise coming from the bedroom.

She took out her gun and silently went to the bedroom. She heard a noise coming from the bedroom.

She is sure that she is not alone there. She took a deep breath before she enters the room.

“Freeze! Don’t move!” she shouts while pointing the gun to the stranger.

“Oh my gosh!” Tiffany shouts.

“Fany?” Taeyeon said putting down the gun.

“Taengoo?” Tiffany asks.

“What are you doing here?” the two asked.

“You first.” Tiffany said.

“I can’t sleep. I want to solve this mystery quickly so I went here.” Taeyeon said. “You?”

“The stupid men that I asked to bring the bodies to my lab don’t have vehicle so I decided to go here to have some samples and bring to the lab.” Tiffany said.

“But I don’t see your car at the foot of the mountain.” Taeyeon said.

“I hid it. I’m scared that someone might car-napped it.” Tiffany said.

“Anyway, you can continue what you are doing there and I find some clues.” Taeyeon said and left Tiffany.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jessica went to their office only to find strangers inside their office… no… they’re not STRANGERS… she knows them… and they are PARTYING!

“K…K…K…KRYSTAL JUNG!!!” Jessica shouts.

The 5 people inside the office stop dancing.

“Unnie!” Krystal said.

“Just what the hell are you doing in DAO?” Jessica asks calmly.

“Partying?” the youngest girl said.

“Yes I can see that, Seohyun. But, FYI, this is a detective’s office…” Jessica calmly said. “NOT a disco club!” she shouts.

“Geez! She’s so noisy.” The slightly-dark-skin-toned girl said.

“I wonder how Tiffany will react if I tell her that you are here… ruining our office.” Jessica said while looking at her. “And, I am sure Sunny will be here fast if I will tell her that her twin brother is here doing stupid things.” She said while looking at that cute guy. “And what about Taeyeon? As far as I know she is still awake and I am sure she will be here any minute now once I call her.” She said while looking at the other guy.

“Fine. We get it.” Leeteuk said. He is Taeyeon’s oppa. “Guys, clean up.”

Even though he is Taeyeon’s oppa, he is scared if Taeyeon gets angry. She can easily send him back to China where their parents live.

Jessica watches them cleaning up. “Ah. Ah. Ah. Give me that bottle of soju.” Jessica said to Sungmin who is putting the bottle of soju inside the bag.

“What are you going to do with this?” Sungmin asks.

Jessica took the bottle and went to the comfort room. She poured the remaining soju in the sink and put the bottle inside the garbage can.

“I am just making sure that you won’t be going to have a party somewhere else.” Jessica said.

After cleaning, they left Jessica.

Jessica begins what she is really doing that’s why she went to the office.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The next morning…

“Good morning!” Sunny greets Taeyeon when they met at the parking lot.

“Good morning.” Taeyeon said.

Yoon A came next in her bicycle.

Then lastly Hyoyeon and Tiffany came.

“You didn’t go home last night, right?” Hyoyeon said to Tiffany when she notices that Tiffany’s clothes is the same clothes she’s wearing yesterday.

“I didn’t.” Tiffany said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jessica is preparing their coffees when they came. “Good morning!” Jessica greets.

“Wow! Sica the Ice Princess is early.” Yoon A said.

“Don’t start ruining my day, Alligator mouth.” Jessica said.

Taeyeon looks around. “Someone had a party in here.” Taeyeon said.

“P-Party?” Jessica said. Nothing can escape in Taeyeon’s eyes.

Taeyeon walks towards the garbage can and opens it. “A soju bottle.” She said. “Jessica, are you here last night?”

“Ne. And to tell you the truth… it was Krystal and the others fault.” Jessica said. “I saw them partying last night here. And I told them that if they won’t clean their mess I will call you all.”

“I’m gonna kill my oppa later.” Taeyeon said.

“Enough of that.” Hyoyeon said. “Aren’t you all going to your work today?”

“Ne.” Yoon A said.

“But I and Taengoo already went to the mansion last night.” Tiffany said.

“You too?” Jessica asks. “I only saw Taeyeon going to the mansion last night.”

“She’s already in the mansion when I came.” Taeyeon said.

“Anyway, did you found anything?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Negative.” They both said.

“I really can’t understand how they died. I didn’t see anything wrong in their bodies. And also…” Tiffany can’t seem to continue her words.

“What is it?” Sunny asks.

“The bodies…” Tiffany said.

“Aish! Just tell us!” Jessica said.

“The bodies are not cold.” Tiffany said.

“What do you mean?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Usually when a person died his body turns cold and hard but in this case they didn’t.” Tiffany said.

“You mean that those guys are probably alive?” Jessica said.

“I can’t tell that either because they are not breathing or I can’t feel their heart beating.” Tiffany said.

“Maybe I should ask Chief Lee. He’s the one who told me that there is a murder case in that mansion.” Hyoyeon said. “Sunny, wanna come with me?”

“Sure.” Sunny said.

“I should go back to the mansion. I’ll check the whole mansion.” Taeyeon said.

“I’m coming with you.” Tiffany said.

“Sica, it’s time to ask the gardener, the cook and the maid of the mansion.” Yoon A said.

“Ne.” Jessica said.

“We will meet later in the mansion.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne!” they all said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Police Station…

“Actually, someone called me that a murder happened in that mansion.” Donghae said when Hyoyeon and Sunny asked him.

“Who’s the caller?” Sunny asks.

“She didn’t mention her name.” Donghae said. “When I ask her who she is she just hung up.”

“Thanks, Chief Lee.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“So, tell me about the 6 guys living in the Dark Mansion.” Yoon A said when she interrogating the gardener in his house.

The gardener is old and looks like weak so how did he manage to work there?

“They are very kind but mysterious. They don’t spend their time outside the mansion. They are just stay inside the mansion while looking the garden...” the old gardener said.

“I can hear a ‘but’ coming next.” Jessica said.

“But… except for Master Nichkhun.” The old gardener said.

“Master Nichkhun?” Yoon A asks.

Jessica shows the individual photos of the 6 guys that were taken by Taeyeon.

“Can you name and describe them all?” Jessica asks.

The old gardener looks at the pictures.

“He is Master Nichkhun. He loves red roses so he wants me to grow red roses in the garden.” The old gardener said while pointing at the guy who found dead on the bed. “Every morning he goes outside to looks at the red roses and smelling it. He doesn’t talks much but every time I hear him talking he always talks about death and love.”

“Death and love?” Yoon A asks.

“He said: “For me, black rose represents death, and red rose represents love. I always love red roses because of its meaning. If the red rose in the garden turns black, it means someone dies.” That’s what he always said.” The old gardener said. “But the red roses didn’t turn black when they all died.”

The old gardener is saying the truth. They saw the garden and it is full of red roses and they didn’t see any black roses there.

“What about the remaining five?” Jessica asks.

“I never spent time inside the mansion but only in the kitchen where I joined the cook and the maid during lunch.” The old gardener said.

“Last question, where were you when the incident happened?” Jessica asks.

“Here in my house. Before sunset, our masters want us to go home and never return back during night. We are allowed to stay in the mansion during day time.” The old gardener said.

“Thank you, sir.” Yoon A said.

“You’re welcome. I hope I had a big help to your investigation.” The old gardener said.

“Of course you are.” Yoon A said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yoona A and Jessica went next to the apartment of the maid and the cook. The two are sharing in the apartment.

“Can you name them and describe them?” Jessica started when she shows the picture.

“This is Master Junsu.” The cook said. “He loves the foods that I cook and he always praises me. Most of the time, he is always in the dining room even though he isn’t eating.”

“This is Master Chansung.” The maid said. “He is very close to Master Junho, maybe, because they are both the youngest. They love reading books. I often see them in the living room reading quietly.”

“Master Taecyeon is the quiet one and the most we fear of.” The cook said.

“Why?” Yoon A asks.

“His eyes is like full of anger every time I saw him. I am scared of him so I always avoid him.” The maid said.

“How about the last guy?” Jessica asks.

“He is Master Wooyoung. He spends his time in his art room. He loves doing sculpture and sometimes painting.” The maid said.

“Before the incident happened, do you notice anything strange?” Jessica asks.

“Well… I heard Master Taecyeon and Master Nichkhun fighting which is very unusual because we never heard them fighting.” The maid said.

“What they are fighting about?” Yoon A asks.

“I don’t know either. But I hear Master Nichkhun talking about deaths.” The maid said.

“Deaths…” Yoon A whispered.

“That day before they died did they have a visitor?” Jessica asks.

“Aniyo. No one visited them.” The maid said. “Actually, no one tries to visit them even just once.”

“How did you get your work there?” Yoon A asks.

“We all received letters that we are going to work there. Since we badly need some money for living, we decided to work there.” The cook said.

“Who found the bodies first?” Yoon A asks.

“We don’t know. When we go there that morning, policemen are already there and we ask what happened and they say that our masters are dead.” The maid said.

“Thank you for your cooperation. If we need to ask you something again, we are going back here.” Yoon A said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yoon A and Jessica are heading back to Jessica’s car when a woman accidentally bumps them.

“Jwesonghaeyo.” The woman said while her head down.

“It’s ok.” Jessica said.

The woman left quickly.

“She’s new here, I think.” Yoon A said.

“As if you know all the people here.” Jessica said.

“We are living in a small town. Of course I know them all.” Yoon A said while getting inside the car.

“Anyway, Boss Hyoyeon said that we need to go to the mansion.” Jessica said.

“Right.” Yoon A said.

“Urghh!  I hate climbing the mountain.” Jessica said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The girls of DAO see each other in the dark mansion.

“How’s the interview from them?” Hyoyeon asks Yoon A and Jessica.

“They said that their masters haven’t left the mansion and never had a visitor. They never go out from inside the mansion except for their Master Nichkhun which is loves the red roses from the garden.” Yoon A said.

“They only work here in day time and when it is sunset they are going home and never come back at night. It is their masters’ rules.” Yoon A said.

“Did someone of them called the police to tell the murder?” Sunny asks.

“None. When they come in the next morning after their masters died, they see lots of police in the mansion.” Yoon A said.

They were interrupted when all their handphones ring.

“Yoboseo?” they all said after answering the call. “What?... Ok got it… Bye.”

After the conversation, they look at each other.

“They called you all to tell you to go to the club, right?” Sunny asks.

They all nodded.

“You can go now. I know them. They won’t stop bothering you until you go there.” Hyoyeon said.

“How about you?” Yoon A asks.

“I guess I’ll hang out with Chief Lee later.” Hyoyeon said.

“You can join us in the club later.” Sunny said.

“I think that’s a good idea.” Hyoyeon said.

The six women finished their job that day.