The Case of the 6 Men

Detective Angels' Case

It was a silent night…

Wind blowing hard…

Trees swaying like it were dancing…

In the middle of the night… despite of wind blowing hard… someone walking fast... or floating fast…

Not a single footstep can be seen on his path… he seems floating and hurrying to his destination.

But where is he heading to?

A dark mansion. It is where he is heading to.

While approaching the mansion, dark smoke is coming out and entering the mansion.

A strong wind blew hard and opens the entrance door of the mansion.

He knows what he will do…

He knows he will not going to fail…

He knows people will die…

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Detective Angels Office…

‘YOU BETTER RUN… RUN… RUN… RUN…’

“Yah! Jessica Jung! Lower down the volume! I can’t hear anything because of your music!” Yoon A loudly said just to let Jessica hear her.

It is just a same morning when Jessica plays loud songs that makes them can’t hear even themselves.

“What? What did you said?!” Jessica loudly said.

“I SAID… LOWER DOWN THE VOLUME!” Yoon A shouts.

“What?!!!” Jessica shouts.

The shortest girl with a short blonde hair stood up and turns off the music.

“Now, can you talk without shouting?” she said. Her name is Sunny Lee. Despite of being a lawyer, she is also the referee between Jessica and Yoon A, every time the two fights. It is because her desk is in the middle of the two.

She maybe looks fierce but she is funny sometimes and a little bit of clumsy.

Their boss came out from her office.

“Taeyeon, Yoon A and Jessica, come with me. Another case.” Hyoyeon said.

“Bye Sunny!” Jessica said and the four girls left her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Inside the car…

“So, boss, where are we going?” Jessica asks while looking at herself in the mirror that she always bring wherever she goes.

“To the dark mansion.” Hyoyeon said.

“Eh?!!!” the three girls reacted.

The ‘Dark Mansion’ that Hyoyeon mentioned is the mansion at the top of the mountain. No one knows who lives there but there are rumors that 6 vampires are living there.

“What are we going to do there?” Yoon A asks.

“Another case, of course.” Hyoyeon said.

After an hour of driving, they arrived at the foot of the mountain.

“We need to walk now.” Hyoyeon said.

“What? But I am wearing heels.” Jessica said.

Hyoyeon walks towards the back of the car and opens the compartment. She took out the paper bag and gives to the three girls.

“Sneakers and socks. Wear that.” Hyoyeon said.

“Boss is really a girl scout. She is always ready.” Taeyeon said.

The three change their shoes and climb the mountain.

“That’s funny; it is only afternoon but it so dark here.” Yoon A said.

Tall trees are everywhere that the sun can’t pass through them.

“How long are we going to walk just to arrive to the mansion?” Jessica asks. She is not really good in walking in the mountain.

Hyoyeon didn’t answer her. She just silently walking and observing the surroundings.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After an hour of walking…

At last they arrived at the front of the mansion. Some policemen are there.

“Detective Kim.” The chief of the police approaches them.

“Where are the bodies?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Still inside the mansion. We didn’t remove them until you arrived.” The chief of the police said.

“Girls, let’s go inside.” Hyoyeon said.

“Bye Chief Donghae.” Jessica flirty said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The girls get inside the mansion. Just like the name of that mansion, it was dark inside the mansion.

“Taeyeon, what do you think?” Hyoyeon asks.

Taeyeon looks around and she also inspects the door.

“Someone forced the door to open. I’ll ask the chief if they saw any hand prints. The furniture is knocked down like a strong wind knocked them off.” Taeyeon reported.

“Let’s see the bodies.” Hyoyeon said.

When they enter the first room, Tiffany Hwang was already in there.

“What’s up, Tiffany?” Hyoyeon asks.

“The victims died between 11:00 to 12:00 in the evening. There are no signs that someone killed them. I didn’t see any wounds and I don’t think that they were poisoned. But I will do some test in my lab to confirm it.” Tiffany said.

“Good job.” Hyoyeon said. She looks around and she saw Taeyeon taking pictures in the crime scene while Jessica and Yoon A are quarrelling again.

Hyoyeon sighed.

She looks at the body lying on the floor.

She didn’t notice that everyone in the room is already left.

“It is ashamed that you die young.” She said and left.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After taking some pictures in the first room, she went to the other room. It is a bedroom. A handsome guy is lying down on the bed.

“Is he really dead? He looks like he is just sleeping.” Taeyeon said. She took a picture of the guy. She went inside the bathroom, and there, she saw another handsome guy. He is dead and he is in the bath tub. His eyes are open and he is soaking wet.

She’s taking pictures of the dead guy in the bath tub when she saw on the lens of the camera that the guy blinks.

She was shock but she thought that it was only her imagination.

She gets out of the room and went to the dining room. She took some picture of the dead guy and proceeds to the living room.

“This is strange. These two guys don’t look like dead.” Jessica said.

The two dead guys are sitting. The one is sitting on the sofa while the other one is sitting on the floor while his head is resting on the side of the sofa.

Jessica moves closer to the dead bodies.

“They are so handsome. It is just a waste that they are dead.” Jessica said. She was about to touch the face of the guy sitting on the sofa when Taeyeon stops her.

“Jessica, let’s go.” Taeyeon said.

“Ne. Araso.” Jessica said.

“I’m going to look around outside the mansion. You go to the second floor to take some pictures.” Taeyeon said and gives the other camera to Jessica.

“Alright! I have some works to do!” Jessica happily said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yoon A went to the second floor. In the top of the stairs, there is a medium-sized portrait of the four girls.

On Yoon A’s back, there is a flash. It came from Jessica’s camera.

“Creepy, right? In the first look, they are look like vampires.” Jessica said.

“Vampires don’t exist.” Yoon A said.

“They do. But only in Europe.” Jessica said.

“Do you really believe that?” Yoon A asks.

“Ne.” Jessica said and went around the 2nd floor to look for some clues.

Yoon A found a room that is slightly opened. She gets inside and it happened to be a bed room.

“Six guys are living here but this room is looks like owned by a woman.” She said. “Unless, one of them is a gay.”

She looks in the window. All you can see outside are the forest.

“Yoon A.” Jessica called.

“What?” Yoon A asks.

“I’m done now. Aren’t you going back?” Jessica asks.

Yoon A left the room and went to the first floor.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Taeyeon went outside the mansion. She saw Chief Lee talking to some policemen.

“Chief Lee.” She called him.

“Ne, Ms. Kim?” Lee Donghae said.

“I am just wondering… Did you saw any footprints before you came here?” Taeyeon asks.

“Footprints? Aniyo.” He said.

“Ok thanks.” Taeyeon said. She continues walking around. ‘No footprints. No signs that the boys killed. No signs of suicide.  No fingerprints. How they died?’

She was standing and analyzing the case when Hyoyeon called her.

“Ne, boss?” Taeyeon said.

“Are you done? We need to go back to the office.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne!” she said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the ‘Brighter Than The Jewel’s Laboratory’…

It was just Tiffany Hwang’s laboratory but she wants to call it Brighter Than The Jewel’s Laboratory.

“Fany. Fany. Tiffany. What’s the result?” Yoon A loudly asks.

Sunny and Taeyeon just shook their heads. They can’t do anything with Yoon A’s hyper, since she is the maknae. But she never calls them unnie.

“This isn’t a public place that you can shout.” Tiffany said.

“Yah! Alligator mouth, we can hear your loud voice from the parking lot.” Jessica said when she enters the lab with Hyoyeon.

Yoon A stuck her tongue out like a kid.

“Choding.” Jessica whispered.

“What’s the lab result?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Well, this is bad because based on the blood samples that I took; I didn’t see any poison or anything.” Tiffany said. “I am still waiting for the people that I called to bring the dead bodies here so I can personally check it.”

“Taeyeon, did you found some clues?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Not yet. But I am planning to go there tomorrow morning.” Taeyeon said.

“Can I come with you?” Yoon A asks.

“No.” Taeyeon said.

“Why?” Yoon A asks and frowned.

“You are going to talk to the gardener, the maid and the cook of the mansion.” Sunny said. “Here are their addresses.”

Jessica smiled.

“With Jessica.” Sunny added.

Jessica’s smile gone. “What do you mean?” Jessica asks.

“You’re coming with Yoon A.” Sunny said.

“But-”

“No more buts.” Sunny said.

“Boss Hyoyeon…” Jessica said.

“Sunny’s right. You’re going with Yoon A.” Hyoyeon said.

“ASA!” Yoon A happily said.

“You can go home now.” Hyoyeon said and leaves them.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon is driving her car that night. She was listening to her car stereo.

‘Our next song is the hit song Run Devil Run…’ the dj said.

When the song played, Hyoyeon remembers the song that Jessica played that morning.

She was humming the song when suddenly…

She immediately steps on the brake to stop the car.

Her heart beating fast. She almost killed the black cat that appeared on her way.

She gets out of the car to take a look at the cat but the cat is gone. Probably, it run away because of scared.

She went back to her car and decided to go home.