The ending.

It's My Turn to Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N :

HI EVERYONE! So I decided to make an epilog or bonus chapter, I don't know. I'm not really confident with this chapter but I like it when I write it (?), it might be weird in some part but I hope you like it and HAPPY READING! Don't forget to comment, I really appreciate it! XOXO, reregiina <3

 

 

"No."

Sehun's voice suddenly join the sweet atmosphere around the ex-couple. Just beside the couple, Sehun is standing between them with both his arms crossed in front of his chest with a clearly unhappy face. 

"Sehun!" called the ex-couple at the same time. Well, they are not expecting Sehun to suddenly be here.

"No Kai, she will not, do you hear me? WILL NOT, be your girlfriend." Sehun pointed a finger at Kai with his arms still crossed, making Kai feels intimidated at how he act.

"Now.. don't ever meet my sister anymore." Sehun said and smirked when Kai's jaw drop at the new information.

"Your sister?" Kai muttered with confuseness.

"Look , you don't even know about my Haru has an oppa and you want to be her boyfriend?" Sehun snorted loudly. "You even beat me! and if you want my approval, my answer will never change: NOT-EVEN-OVER-MY-DEAD-BODY." He cockily pointed a finger to push Kai's chest. 

Kai squints his eyes in confusion, from their 3 years relationship not even once Haru talk about her brother. Oh right, he doesn't even know her favorite color, then how can he knows about her brother? Kai doesn't know what to do or say at this situation. He turn up beating the wrong man and it is her brother for god's sake!

Haru rolls her eyes because of Sehun childishness, sighing, Haru knows she should step up to clear things up or Sehun will create another dramatic story.

"It's not like that-" 

"What's not like that? It's true you are going to be my sister!" Sehun replied with wide eyes.

"Shut up first Oh Sehun!" Haru snapped and the pity boy just pout beside her.

"Kai, tomorrow is Sehun's noona wedding and unfortunately my uncle is the groom. So technically I'm going to be Sehun's relative." Haru explained.

"I prefer you to be my sister." Sehun smiled smugly.

"What the hell? But the letter said...Sehun.." Kai blinked rapidly at Sehun and Haru.

"Ah that letter, it's just a-" "It's nothing!" Sehun suppressed Haru's mouth with his big palm.

"Now, if you don't have anything else to say please excuse us. Haru and me have a date." Sehun pulled Haru's wrist. "When did I-" Haru's protest got muffled by Sehun's big palm again. Haru helplessly follow Sehun's step and leave Kai behind. She looks back at the man and their eyes meet. 

When she looked back and their eyes met, Kai know this is not going to the last time they meet each other. So he lifts his hands up and wave her a goodbye that replied with a smile he had been wanting to capture.

 

==================================     

 

"Sehun!" Haru yanked her wrist away from Sehun's grasp.

"What?!" Sehun answered with an annoyed tone.

"Why did you do that?!" 

"Do what?!"

"You are threatening jongin!"

"Pfft. Jongin? It's Kai for you, he is nobody to you right now."

"You are making me angry!"

"Yeah! You are making me angry too!"

The soon to be brother and sister are bickering in the middle of a street near Haru's house. Haru wishes to not see Sehun's face anymore but she has no luck today because Sehun is going to sleep over. Why? Because tomorrow two big family will go to the church together and the house that can contain all of the family members is Haru’s.

"I hate you!" Haru shouted before running up stair and slammed her door. Sehun messed his already wild hair to even messier. 

"What did you do this time?" His noona walked to Sehun with a cup of water in her hand. For the people in the house, watching Sehun and Haru bickering are not a big deal anymore since it's like an everyday routine.

"I'm just trying to be a good brother!" Sehun replied with a face saying 'Am I wrong?'.

"You are just a loser." His noona snickered. 

" off." he cursed then stand up and go to his room.

Sehun is about to walk away from Haru's door that just in front of him, but then he feel guilty. Slowly, he walks to her door and knock it 3 times.

"Go away! You ruin my love life!" Haru shouted from inside.

"Sorry okay?" Sehun sighed loudly.

"Your sorry can't turn back time!" She shouted again and made Sehun feel even guiltier.

"Fine! What do you want?" Sehun tried to bergain. Just then he heard a loud thud from inside Haru's room. "Yaa, are you okay?" 

Suddenly the door in front him open wide and Haru is standing there happily.

"I want you to get out of my life." Haru beamed sweetly and slammed to door right at his face. Sehun blinks several time then shouted crazily, "YOU UNGRATEFULL WOMAN! I'M JUST TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM THAT WICKED MAN!"

 

==================================  

 

It has been a month since Kai asked Haru to be his girlfriend again and that's meant a month of torture for Kai because Sehun will appear out of nowhere then steal Haru away from him. Kai also finds out that Sehun lives in Haru's house because of his sister connection. More than that, Kai also finds out that the love letter from Sehun is actually not from Sehun. It's from Sehun's friend called Luhan and he is to coward to give the letter to Haru so Sehun help him. Yes, he has beaten the wrong person.

Right now, Kai is waiting for Haru to finish her class and he will ask her to go to a new ice cream stall he found. 

The sound of students walking out from class bring Kai's back to earth and he starts to walk to walk to library where Haru's clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter