Chapter o6 } She is mine

Calling You.

 

O6

Jieun stopped singing and everyone clapped – everyone as in the teacher and Taemin. The rest was quiet and didn’t say anything. They all didn’t know whether this is a good thing or not. Now that they all know what Jieun is capable of doing, they’re afraid she might beat them. Well, for the girls that is.

As for the boys, let’s just say they have a new target to be their next girlfriend. But seeing how close she is with Taemin and what L.Joe did make them think twice.

What did L.Joe do actually?

When Jieun was done with her singing, the bell rang, indicating the end of the period. Jieun walked back to her seat and was touched to see her stuff packed up. She looked at Taemin and he gave her an innocent smile. She smiled back and they both headed for their next classes; Dance.

Taemin gestured her to walk first, being the gentleman he is. But before Jieun could reach the door, someone pulled her arm and made her take a few steps back. She looked behind her and let out a small gasp when she saw who it was. L.Joe.

He was smirking at her and his hand slowly made its way to her hands. Their hands touched each other’s and he was smiling – or smirking – at her.

“Walk with me?” L.Joe asked in the sweetest way possible.

“W-what?” Jieun asked, all shocked.

“Yah, what do you think you’re doing L.Joe?” Taemin asked as he gave L.Joe glares. L.Joe ignored him as he rolled his eyes and it landed on Jieun’s eyes. Their eyes locked at each other for a moment and Jieun’s heart can’t help but beat rapidly.

“Will you, Jieun-ssi?” He asked again.

“I-I…” She started to say but then someone came in between her and L.Joe. It was Bomi and she looks angry.

“L.Joe, you’re going with me.” She said and dragged him out. L.Joe was shouting at her, telling her to let him go at once. Minsoo and Chanhee, who was behind L.Joe all the time, looked at Jieun with an amused look on their face. They then followed their other friend to the next class.

Everyone around Jieun started to whisper and talk among themselves. Taemin now hates L.Joe even more. One, because L.Joe is starting to have feelings for Jieun and two because it means he has a tough rival.

At the cafeteria, things were awkward because whenever Jieun walked pass them, they would stop talking and stare at her. News about her singing sure did spread fast. Jieun couldn’t keep her head up and remained looking at the ground. Seeing how the situation is, Taemin took food for both of them.

As Taemin and Jieun were about to sit down at their usual table, L.Joe and his friends suddenly approached them. Taemin raised an eyebrow at them and asked what they wanted. They ignored him, of course, and sat across them.

“Hey, how about I sit with Jieun today?” wrapping his hands over Jieun’s shoulder, L.Joe said before mouthing ‘Get lost” to him.

“Err, how about you sit with Bomi as usual?” Taemin retorted and gave a slap on L.Joe’s hand.

“How about you listen to me before things get messy?” L.Joe said through gritted teeth and pulled his hand.

“How abou-” Taemin was about to remark back when Jieun wrapped her arm around his.

“L-Let’s just sit somewhere else, neh?” Jieun looked at Taemin with those pleading eyes. Taemin sighed and nodded his head. Jieun took her tray and followed Taemin to a different table.

L.Joe scoffed as they walked away, totally annoyed by Taemin’s attitude. He slammed his fist against the table and huffed furiously. His friends, C.A.P and Chanhee snickered at their friends.

“Looks like you have a competition.” C.A.P stated.

“Shut up!” L.Joe said angrily. He was about to chase after them but Chanhee stopped him.

“Yah, eat first. You won’t go far with that skinny body of yours.” He joked.

L.Joe turned to look at his friends slowly and faked a smile. He even faked a laugh, which made his friends laugh too. But then, he stopped laughing and glared at them.

“Shut up, okay?” He said again and sat down at his place. He jabbed his fork in his macaroni and cheese and began eating.

 

Bomi and her friends were watching the scene and they all felt sorry for Bomi. Some of them comforted her while the others just sighed and ignored what happened. Bomi’s eyes were watery and she lost her appetite. What she hated seeing more was her love being taken by someone better than her.

“Bomi-ah, you have to eat.” Eunji said as she held up the spoon full with food and waved it in front of Bomi’s mouth. But she refused to eat. It took some time for Eunji to finally make her eat. She didn’t eat much though, not like anyone cared.

Throughout lunch, Bomi was planning a scheme on how to get rid of Jieun. She kept poking her fork in her food harshly, which made her friends worried. They wanted to ask her if she was alright, but seeing the angry look on her face, they decided against that.

 

Taemin and Jieun were happily sitting outside while enjoying their lunch. But it didn’t last long though because a swarm of boys came to their table and kept flirting with Jieun. Taemin couldn’t even eat his pudding properly and when one boy caused it to drop, he flipped out.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing? Get lost!” He shouted at the boys, who looked at him as if he was crazy.

“What’s with him?” Some were saying.

“Jieun-ah, do you want to go out with me?” One of the boys asked and then the rest protested, saying she should go out with them instead.

The boys kept coming closer to her which made her panic. Taemin quickly took her hand and ran away from there. They stopped in front of their next class. They were both panting from running but they couldn’t help but laugh.

“Thanks for saving me back there…” Jieun said shyly as she looked down. “…you’re my hero.”

Taemin smiled when he heard that and his cheeks were plush red. They were busy being shy with each other until they realize L.Joe was leaning against the door, looking at them – or mostly Jieun. He scoffed when he heard what Jieun said.

“You should let me be your hero next time.” He said without thinking twice.

When the both of them looked at him, he was kind of surprised but he didn’t show it. He kept cool as he looked into Jieun’s eyes. A smirk was formed but it was a somehow warm smirk. Things stayed quiet for next 5 seconds until the bell rang.

“Alright, get in the class right now.” The teacher said as she looked at the three of them who were still outside.

Jieun leaded the way and went to her seat. When Taemin was about to sit next to Jieun, L.Joe plopped down next to her instead. He shifted in his seat to be more comfortable but he kept moving. Taemin was telling him to get off his chair but he ignored him – as usual.

L.Joe then sighed and got up on his feet. The sound of the chair echoed through the classroom. Everyone in the classes turned their attention to them and could feel the intense atmosphere around them. L.Joe and Taemin were glaring at each other before the teacher cleared .

“Sit down, this instance.” The teacher ordered firmly.

“Yeah, Taemin, go and sit down.” L.Joe motioned to him an empty seat next to Chanhee.

“That’s your sit, buddy.” Taemin gestured him to move out of his way.

“Not anymore. This here is my seat now.” He smirked as he tapped the seat behind him.

“Says who?”

“Says L.Joe.”

“You arrogant –” Taemin was about to punch him when the teacher shouted.

“That’s enough! Go to the principal’s office right now for the both of you.” The teacher pointed to the door.

“But I didn –” L.joe started but the teacher cut him.

“You follow my orders!”

L.Joe grunted angrily and made his way to the principal’s office. Before Taemin made his way, he looked at Jieun and gave her an apologizing smile. Jieun looked at Taemin worriedly as he walked out of the class.

“Well, it must be fun being you, miss Lee – having two boys fighting over you.” The teacher exclaimed at Jieun. “Kids nowadays.”

The words that came from the teacher’s mouth were as sharp as thorn. Jieun looked down at her table when she sensed everyone was staring at her. Throughout the lesson, she couldn’t focus at all. She was worried at Taemin but most of all, she was worried about L.Joe.

In the middle of the class, the teacher had to leave due to some important matters. It excites everyone in the class, but Jieun spaced out and didn’t even notice the teacher had gone. Everyone in the class was talking among their groups except for Jieun. She had no one else but Taemin. She wondered if he was in big trouble or if he needed to take detention.

Someone disturbed her train of thoughts when she sat next to her. It was Bomi and she had the sweetest smile ever – which was creepy because all she ever gave Jieun was a death glare. It took time for Jieun to realize she was staring at Bomi.

“What? Do I have something on my face?” Bomi gasped and she whipped out her compact to check her face. “There’s nothing on my face….so why are you staring?”

“Um, I- err…I, um….” Jieun couldn’t find the right words to say to Bomi. “W-what are you doing here?”

“Well, that was harsh. I just want to be your friend, is that wrong?” Bomi asked, raising her eyebrow and folded her arms. “I realized that I was too mean to you on your first day, so I came here to make it up to you. You know, and finally be friends with you.” Bomi smiled. There was a secret behind that smile of hers.

Bomi held out her hand and smiled. “Friends?”


heyy guys! 8D sorry again for disappearing ;^; well, we had our exams so that would explain why we didn't really update much. but we'll try to be quicker in updating! ^^