ch 2

Good Love

Him Chan:Y/N… I…I’m sorry..

You: You said you’re sorry?! But…but you promised me! Don’t you remember?!!*yelled

The girl looked at you and Him Chan with weird expression.

Girl: Oppa…nuguya/who is this?

You: Oppa?! You called him, Oppa?! How dare YOU?!!*try to punch the girl’s face but Him Chan stopped You.

Him Chan: Yah… I think you should go. I have a something to be settle right now.

The girl looked at you with innocent face.

Girl: Ouh…arasseo. Bye,oppa…Saranghaeyo!

Your face turned red after heard the girl said ‘SARANGHAEYO’ to Him Chan. After the girl dissapear , you pulled your hand from Him Chan’s hand.

You: Him Chan~ah… Why you did this to me? Did I do something wrong,huh? Tell me…Remember when you asked me that question? I answered that I’ll wait your explanation and now I am waiting for it.

Him Chan: I can’t say it… If I tell you, I afraid that you’ll get hurt… I don’t want you to get hurt.*sad face

You: Kwaenchana...just tell me and we’ll settle this thing ,okay?*smile and hold Him Chan’s hand.

Him Chan: You really want to know? But I...*You put your finger on Him Chan’s lips.

You: Just tell me :)

Him Chan: Actually, I... I never love you ever since we start our relationship.

You felt like your heart stop beating. You can’t believe what Him Chan said just now and you slowly let go Him Chan’s hand.

You: Mwo?

Him Chan: I’m sorry... I didn’t mean to…. I just don’t want to hurt your feeling.

You: You mean all this time,you were lie to me?!! IT’S ALL LIE?!! All this time, you just pretend to LOVE ME?!!  Why you didn’t tell me from the begin? Why?!*tears fall

 

Him Chan: I can’t tell you because on the day you confessed to me,that you love me,suddenly my mind tells me to take care of you and your feelings. That’s why.

You: Ouh..really?! You know what?! My heart already hurt.You know who did this?! It’s you! I gave all my heart to you but this what you give me back?*looked at down

Suddenly,Him Chan’s phone ringing. He answered the phone.

Him Chan: Yeoboseoyo. Huh? My boss want to see me?Ouh,okay. I’ll be there soon.*End the conversation.

Him Chan: Y/N~ah… I have to go now. My boss want to see me. Take care.Bye…*talking awkwardly.

Him Chan left you alone in the park. There’s nothing you can do. You only can sit on the beach lonely. You didn’t realized that is already 10 pm. Suddenly,you phone ringing. You look at your phone and saw there are message. You read the message.

MESSAGE

FROM: My Lovely Him Channie Oppa!

Him Chan: Y/N~ah…. I know I already hurt your feelings a lot and there’s nothing that we can do. It’s hard to me but  I have to tell you this...WE ARE DONE… I’m sorry.

 

After you read the message,your eyes covered with tears. You just can’t believe it, Him Chan broke up with you just now and without you noticed,tears fall from your eyes. Then you replied his message.

Your tears fall while texting Him Chan.

MESSAGE

You: Him Chan~ah… Why it must happened today? Today is our 3rd Year Anniversary. The date that we started our relationship. Why you ended our relationship with the same date that we started? Do you know it’s hurt to me? Even though I just saw you were hugging with another girl, but I still love you even you didn’t love me. Please take it back…please, I begging to you.

SENT!

You wiped your tears,took Him Chan’s present and slowly walked to your home.

::: A FEW DAYS LATER:::

Him Chan still not replay your message. You tried to call him but he didn’t answered it. Then you realized that Him Chan really want to end the relationship.