ch 1

Good Love

It had been raining all day. Even though it was rainy, it couldn’t stop your plan to go on a date with your boyfriend. You were wearing a nice casual dress for the date. You really liked the dress because it’s simple but nice. You looked at your watch, the time showed ten minutes before 4 pm . You quickly grabbed all your stuff that you needed to bring. After a few minutes, someone knocked on the door and You quickly opened the door. When you opened the door, there was a guy who standing in front of the door. The guy had a blond hair, sharp nose and a bright smiles. As you expected, it was Jung Dae Hyun,your boyfriend! You smiled brightly to him.

 

Dae Hyun: Let’s go.*hold your hand and bring you into his car.

 

Then, Dae Hyun drove you to the café. In the café, both of you ordered a cheesecake and cup of coffee. While waiting for the food,Dae Hyun started a conversation with you. Both of you talked about education, food >.< and lots of thing. Suddenly,Dae Hyun starts making joke.You laughed hardly after heard his joke. After a minutes,the food arrived. Dae Hyun was still making joke while eating. Both of you enjoyed the food.

Suddenly,Dae Hyun asked a question but he tried to make joke with the question.

Dae Hyun: Y/N ~ah,what if one day, you saw me dating with other girl? What will you do? I give you an option. A-you will run to your house and cry hardly then ask yourself why I did this to you. B-come to see me and ask if you did something wrong and ask my apologize.C-ask me to break up with you. D- kill me...hurm sound so scary or E-wait for my explaination..so which one will you choose? *naughty   smile XD

You suddenly froze and felt uncomfortable. You felt that way because that question make you remembered your ex-boyfriend, Kim Him Chan. Before you broke with him 2 years ago, Him Chan also did asked same question to you.

~FLASHBACK~

Him Chan: Y/N~ah,can I ask you something?

You: Sure,oppa. What do you wanna ask me?

Him Chan: What if one day, you saw me dating with other girl? What will you do? A-you will run to your house and cry hardly then ask yourself why I did this to you. B-come to see me and ask if you did something wrong and ask my apologize.C-ask me to break up with you.D- wait for my explaination or E-begging and ask me to not leaving you and tell me that you’re really love me.so,which one?

You: Why oppa asking me such a weird question?

Him Chan: Nothing…Oppa just want to know.

You: Hurmm..maybe I’ll choose D.

Him Chan: D?? Wae?

You: Because oppa will never do such thing to me and if it happened,oppa must have explaination. *smile

Him Chan: That’s my girl :) *hug you and kiss your hair.

You: Oppa…promise me…

Him Chan: Promise you what?

You: Promise me,that you’ll never leave me for another girl,okay?

Him Chan: Nae~ I promise

You: Oppa…Saranghe*tears fall

Him Chan: ...Nado saranghe...

 

:::TWO WEEKS LATER:::

 

You felt very excited because it’s your 3rd Year Anniversary with Him Chan today and you just bought a present just for him. While you were on the way to your house,you were crossing a park. Suddenly,you saw a couple hugging in the park. For the first sight,you didn’t regonized them but on the second sight you realized the guy who hugging the girl is HIM CHAN! But you still didn’t believe your eyes and went closer to them. It’s true. The guy is Him Chan. Your hand and leg shaked. You can’t believe that the person that you really love now was hugging with another girl. Suddenly the present that you bought for Him Chan droped. Him Chan and the girl turned around. After Him Chan saw you,he looked in shock.

You: Him Chan~ah…. How could you did this to me?*voice like you want to cry

Him Chan: Y/N…I...