Bidding Goodbye

When Our Little Worlds Collide

She just stood there, silently.
 


Looking at those gray, dry ashes were like looking at her own death, she knew it was him.
 


A silver shinny thing was blinking through the ashes when the sun was almost up-rise; she knelt and grabbed the lock. It was a chain, given to him by her when it was his one hundred and eighteenth birthday in the vampire world. It was when a full vampire blood has reached his or her level of maturity, which is in the case that they won't be growing sooner or later.
 


And there it was, there it was confirmed that it was really him. Her pure black eyes were started to glow because of anger, anger on the person who had done this dreadful thing, anger for herself, anger for everything that has happened.
 


She dropped down, knelt beside his ashes as she wanted to burst every little emotion which she was feeling right there and then. Agony, hatred, the feeling of emptiness, the feeling of loneliness, she was again, left alone. Left alone in an unknown world of immortals who love to kill themselves just for fun, in a world full of mysteries and mischief's, in a world full of lust, selfishness and greed.

 

She should have been there when this happened; she could have helped him on whoever he was fighting at. She could have been there when her needs her the most. She could have been there and let them take her life just as what they have done to him.

 

And that’s the time she started blaming herself from everything, blaming for her love’s death, blaming herself for everything, just like what they have been doing for the past one hundred and sixteen years of her existence. A pure vampire blood that was afraid to blood of a person, how unusual, but it’s true. Choi family was the first and the only pure vampire left on their tribe, the good tribe of vampires who escaped the wrath of their lustful king, who wants them to kill every human on earth, but eventually he died, someone unknown cut his head off with a silver blade, which immediately made his blood burst out and eventually died. Harsh? Not really. By that incident, Choi Minho became their vampire leader, he became the most vulnerable and fragile leader of all.

 

Choi family never really intended to be in such royal fame, but then, considering that the one who died was Choi Shihwa, Minho’s father. Truly, fate was playing some dirty tricks on them. They didn’t really want so much attention, so much fame and everything. All they want was to live a simple life, to live a human life. Yes, they wanted to be human, Reiko’s mother nevertheless Minho's wife, was a human. Getting a little bit confused how Reiko and Ranee turned out to be pure vampires? Simple, Minho turned his wife to a vampire before getting pregnant. Who said vampires can’t have babies, they just did.

 

“We meet again, my dearest sister” A voice came and lingered on her thoughts, she gritted her teeth, she knew she was the one who did this to him, she knew she was the one who cause everything to fall apart, she knew all she wanted to do was to break her apart.

 

“How could you” Reiko asked in a stern, still has her eyes on Key’s ashes, still doesn’t leaving his remains.

 

Sulli smirked; she knew her sister was not weak. Weak of what happened, weak because her only reason to leave was now dead, and had been burned into ashes and could never be back, ever again. Sulli had once loved him, loved him because he was the one who could make her smile, who could make her laugh without faking it, make her face the world and make her realize that it is not really bad to be a vampire. Sulli knew all her sister’s weakness, she couldn’t blood out of a human body, she couldn’t take it when someone she loves had been taken away from her, it was all too much for her to handle things, it was all too much for her to accept that her beloved Key, who was her everything is dead.

 

Reiko had her eyes glowing again, in anger; anger filled her eyes with all the hatred in the world, with all the agony, emotion, everything, including the love she had given for him, the one she truly loves. Pair of fangs was shown on her teeth, a pair of poisonous fangs, a pair of sharp fangs. She still doesn’t want to look at her; she doesn’t want to burst her anger out from her, because she knew this isn’t the right time for this.

 

“There, there my dear sister, time will surely come for us to fight, save your every energy for me” Sulli whispered behind her ear, which made her fangs stiff and ready. Though she knew that Sulli was right, it was not their time yet to fight. It’s not their time yet to face each other, though she had hurt her everything, she had taken away her everything.

 

“We’ll meet each other again, my dearest sister Reiko” Sulli said as she was taken away by the harsh wind which doesn’t really give her anything.

 

She found herself looking at the lock she had given him again; her fangs were not that visible as her eyes stops glowing. She traced the lock with her fingers, her black nail polish which Ranee had suggest she should wear. She was looking at it intently as she saw a light coming from the sky, she looked up, noticing that the sun was already shinning, noticing that a warm light was already visible on her pale white skin.

 

She slowly tucked the lock on her pocket, looked around and saw a familiar yellow figure on her sight. A sunflower, the one which she likes the most, it brightens her deep and dark days. She got up and grabbed a sunflower on her hand, still haven’t changed the way her face looks, it was still straight, not showing any kind of emotion, thought beneath that was a face of anger, hatred, agony and death. She felt like her soul was taken away from her, though she knew literally that she doesn’t have one. But still, it hurts her the most. Seeing the remains of the one you truly love, the one who promised to be with you forever, the one who promised to be the first one who sees her every single day, the one who promised for all his life to be there, with her.

 

“Thank you for leaving me hanging like this” she cursed, dropping a piece of sunflower, which is her favorite on his dry ashes,

 

Her pure black eyes were looking at the ashes intently, like she wanted to undo everything and bring him back, though she couldn’t.

 

The sun was shining so brightly now, the warmth hit her skin, her pale and icy skin. She could sense someone was with her at the moment. She knew someone was looking at her, curious of what happened, why she was there, why she was emotionlessly knelt beside some ashes which were on the sand, she didn’t look back, all she did was she dropped the sunflower on her beloved’s remains and stood up, walked normally, like nothing happened, though after sometime, she fasten her pace, and jumped on a branch of a tree when she knew that the pair of eyes which was looking at her is not looking at her anymore.

 

`

 

He got up early, he didn’t even noticed the time as he got up and wore his jacket, the sun was warm and it hit his vivid skin perfectly, it was giving him strength. It was giving him energy to take risks and chances again. He stretched his arms wide as he yawned and looked around, his eyes darted on a girl who was on the sand, a girl who was staring at something on the ground, a girl who seemed to be fragile and innocent, a girl who he didn’t knew why but seemed familiar.

 

He saw her dropping a flower on the ground, on the sand, he looked at her again while she was walking away, not taking his eyes off of her at any rate,

 

“Taemin, breakfast is ready” Onew, his brother called his attention, he immediately piled up his thoughts and got back to reality, looked back and nodded, turned to the girl he saw again but for his misfortune, she was nowhere to be found.