I Can't Look at Him.

Ain't No Time For Love, Just Fanfics. {HIATUS}

Hello everyone,

Its been awhile. Sorry about that.

But, I hope you all enjoy : )

& Comments are highly appreciated.


'YES!'  Mee -ae screamed in her head.

"No, I was just turning around so I can walk you to your table."  

Lie.

She had responded softly, with her eyes still lowered to the ground.

There was no response, as the blonde haired guy's grip around her wrist still remained. And she was screaming in her head, wanting desperately to run away. But, then, as if feeling her discomfort, she felt his hold on her loosen, and Mee –ae quickly moved her hand away from him.

She turned around, grabbing three menus from the stand.

"This way," she directed.

 

Not wanting to be alone with the three guys, she led them up to the second floor, where the other waitress, Hae Mi, had seated her customers.

"Um, noona you don't have to seat us up here," one of the guys; the cute one, said to her as they climbed up the steps.

'Oh, yes, I do!' She thought

They reached the table and she quickly, without looking at them, placed the menus down and walked away.

“Hey!” the guy with the blonde hair called, causing Mee-ae to freeze in place.

“You’re not going to serve us?” he questioned.

She thought quickly of something to say

“Um, I was just going to get your drinks.”

Lie.

“But, you don’t know what we want to drink yet,” the third guy, who hadn’t spoken until that moment, said.

Mee-ae mentally punched herself. “You’re right, sorry.” Yet, she didn’t turn around, she just stood there.

The guy with the blonde hair chuckled, “well, I don’t think you can get our orders from there, come here.”

Mee-ae obeyed, slowly making her way back to the table.

“May, I know what you three would like to drink?”

The cute one began, “um, just a spirit for me noona,”

“A lemon water for me, please,” the other guy said

But, there was no response from the blonde haired guy.

“Hyung, what would you like to drink, noona’s waiting?” the cute one questioned.

“I don’t think I want to order, since she’s being rude.”

“What are you talking about, Kevin?” the other one asked.

'Kevin, that's what Yoo -ra told me his name was. Kevin.' Mee-ae thought.

Well, she’s been avoiding eye contact with us since we got here, and I’m feeling a little ‘self conscious’ right now. So, until she looks me in the eyes, I’m not going to order.”

“C’mon hyung, don’t give noona such a hard time, I’m sure she’s just shy.” The cute one cutely said, defending her.

The guy, now known as Kevin, went silent, as if thinking. Then a small smile appeared on his lips before disappearing. He signed. " Well, I guess I’ll have to tell the manager all that truly happened last night, since she doesn't want to look at me.”

Mee-ae's head snapped up and their eyes meet.

Kevin smirked, a sign of triumph. “See, that wasn't so hard. I'll take a coke.”

Mee-ae averted her eyes. “So, the manager doesn’t know?” she asked.

“Know what?” the cute one asked.

Kevin ignored him and placed his chin on his hands. He watched Mee-ae with interest. “I thought you figured it out. I mean, has she bothered you about it?”

Mee-ae brainstormed. Thinking back, the manager hadn’t spoken privately to her that day. And none of the other waiters asked her about last night.

“Judging by the look on your face, I guess you figured it out.”

Mee -ae looked at him, and he flashed her a smile before opening his menu. Her eyes widened.

“Wait, hyung what are you guys talking about? And what’s up with the eye contact between you and noona? Me and Kibum want to know.” the cute one questioned.

"Not really." The other one, now known as Kibum answered, looking through his menu.

“Dongho, I can’t tell you.” Kevin said.

“Why not?” Dongho pouted.

“Because it’s something special between noona and I. Isn't that right?” Kevin said looking back at Mee-ae with those big cat like eyes of his. A smirk capturing his lips once more.

Mee-ae didn't respond, captivated by his eyes.

“Something special sounds like blackmail to me.” Kibum commented.

And maybe it was.


I know that Alexander and Kibum are no longer in ukiss, 

but, since I started the story when they were in the group,

I want to leave them in.

^ ^

Thanks for reading ^ ^