I Know Him.

Ain't No Time For Love, Just Fanfics. {HIATUS}

Hope everyone enjoys, comments are welcomed. Sorry, its been awhile since I've updated anything.


Mee-ae was no longer at the restaurant. She found herself sitting; outside, waiting for the bus.

Because she ran away from the arms of who ever it was that saved her from her fall.

She didn't get a chance to say thank you. Only hear a voice say, "I've got you," then familiarize it as a male's voice, and her feet took her away.

She placed her hand to her chest and took in the night's air.

"Mee-ae, why are you so scared of guys?" She asked herself as the bus came.

 

She stumbled over the threshold of her apartment.

Once she got inside and the lights, Mee – ae released her belongs unto the floor as she made her way to the living room area.

Her cell phone had been ringing ever since she went on the bus. But, she didn't want to answer since she knew it was Yoo - ra and Min Ah calling to know what was wrong.

She'll just have to explain when she saw them tomorrow in class. That is, if Yoo – ra didn’t ripe out before she could speak.

 

After taking off her clothing and throwing them everywhere around her room, she changed into her pjs, grabbed a snack from the kitchen and went to the computer.

Across the room, she heard a faint sound coming from under a pile of papers.

It was her house phone.

She jumped up and went for it, thinking that it was her manager wondering where she had gone. But, she found that the phone wasn’t on the hook. So, she started to dig for the phone, clicking on the 'page' button on the phone’s base.

"UKISS WAS AT OUR JOB AND YOU DID WHATT!!!!!!!????? SO THAT'S WHY YOU’RE NOT PICKING UP YOUR PHONE! MEE, YOU’RE LUCKY IT’S TOO LATE TO HUNT YOU DOWN BUT, WE GONNA TALK TOMORROW.”

Mee – ae, found the phone as Yoo – ra spoke the last part of her message in a dark voice. “NO ESCAPE."

The message ended.

Mee – ae sat there by the phone in thought. ‘You kiss?’ “What the heck is a “you kiss?” Then, she realized, that it was probably those guests. But, who were they? A local band? Big celebrates? Who? “Maybe their in a group or something.”

She got up and went back on the computer. She opened up a new tab on the internet and went to Google. And typed in “You kiss” and a whole bunch of strange things came up.

“Maybe I should type in ‘Kpop You Kiss.’”

The results now were different.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH” she spoke loudly, “HAHA, ‘U KISS’ I get it. OKAY.” She went to Google images. 

“WOOOOWWW, their SOOO …. Cute?!!!” she exclaimed with disbelief. She scrolled down the page, and stopped at a funny image and laughed. “Are these two gay?” she questioned. Then, she thought about something–

“I wonder who caught me.”

 

Next day at school:

 

"I couldn't help it, Yoo - ra, he was just so close."

"SO, WHO WOULDN'T WANNA BE CLOSE. IT’S U- 2 THE KISS U-K-I-" she puckered up her lips and made two kiss sounds "-mwah mwah."

Mee- ae looked down as Yoo - ra continued with her rant. It was Ukiss. U-K-I-S-S. She repeated in her head. Yet, the name didn't have any affect on her.

"Mee, I think your hormones are outta tune or something. Yeesh. I mean, arr, you could have at least blamed Kevin for the run in and got us some free tickets."

"Kevin?" Mee- ae asked. "So, the guy named Kevin was the one I bumped into?"

"Yeah, why?" Then a smile appeared on Yoo - ra's lips. "You aren't into him are you? Man, I guess that bump last night helped you see clearly. Though, I prefer Alexander, I guess Kevin's okay."

She was the definition of obsessed fan girl.

 

 

"Really, you mean the guy with the big lips?" Min Ah came from behind them. She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

“That’s right! I prefer big lipped Xander, and what? I prefer big lipped foreign guys then Soo Bin from work.”

“What?” Min Ah questioned.

“Yea, I said it. I mean c’mon, you haven’t noticed how attentive he is to you?”

“But, Soo Bin’s attentive to everyone. He’s nice.” Min Ah answered.

“But, he’s nicer to you.” Yoo – ra cooed.

“Whatever, you don’t know what your saying.”

Yoo –ra placed her arm around her friend, “c’mon, love is a beautiful thing. So, why not go for it? He’s not plump in the lips like Xander, but, he’s still an H.O.T.T.Y.”

Min Ah looked at her friend, “you’re crazy you know that? Besides, weren’t you confronting Mee –ae? Do your job!”

Yoo –ra jumped, “Yay, that’s right. Thanks Min.” She started turning around, “SO MEE, LIKE I WAS SCREAMING TO YOU ABOUT-”

She stopped, “Ay, where is that girl?”

Min Ah looked around than spotted her. She pointed, “oh, there she is, over there.”

They watched as Mee – ae made her way, quickly across the field to the building.

Yoo – ra eyes widened, “AYYY, MEE – AE, I KNOW YOU HEAR ME!!! GET BACK HERE SO I CAN PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE! COME ON GET BACK!!!!!”

Students walked by with questioning glances at the scene.

“Man, we’re really a bunch of morons.” Min ah commented.

 

 

After school:

“Another slow afternoon,” Yoo – ra commented as she stood by the waiters station at work.

“Your right, I don’t understand why this place is opened at this time if it’s a night spot for people.” Another waitress, Gae In, complained.

“Hey, guys my feet are killing me!!!!” A male waiter complained as he approached the group. Everyone laughed at his joke.

The manager came up to them, “everyone, it seems to be an extremely slow afternoon, so I’ll have to cut a few of you. Everyone who isn’t waiting a table, you can go for the rest of the night. Okay.” Everyone bowed in agreement before she left.

 


It was late in the afternoon now and Mee – ae and the other two waitresses, who were not cut, stood by the front of the restaurant. Since early afternoon, only five sets of customers came, and now it was down to one – a middle aged couple.

“Well, alright Mee –ae, I guess I’m going.” Gae In said coming from the locker room in the back.

“Oh, you’re leaving now?”

“Yeah, I’m going to hang with the others.”

“Really, what did they decide on doing?”

“Karaoke.”

“Again, after what happened last time. Heh, Do Bin, might get drunk again and do something stupid.” Mee – ae said.

“I think he already is doing something stupid.” 

"What he's drunk already?" Mee -ae questioned.

"No."

They laughed. 

“Alright bye bye.”

Mee- ae waved, “bye.”

 

 

The two last customers left and Hae Mi and Mee –ae were the only two waitresses left. And since the place was empty they decided to sing loudly to the music that was playing in the restaurant, while they wrapped silverware.

The song ended. And new customers came in.

“Welcome.” They bowed. “Mee – ae, you want me to take them?”

“Sure, I’ll serve the next customers.” She smiled.

A new song started up as Hae Mi and the new set of customers disappeared to the second floor of the restaurant. “Oh, I know this song.” Mee – ae said and started singing loudly. Her back was towards the entrance.

In fact, she was so loud that when the next set of customers entered, she ignored their presence.

Then the song ended.

 

"Wow, it seems that my assaulter has a voice.”

Mee – ae froze.

“And it’s really loud."

She turned around.

And before her stood three guys. Three good looking guys. In fact they resembled some of the guys she saw in the pictures last night.  
 

"A- Assulter?" Mee- ae questioned.

Then, all of a sudden Mee- ae eyes widened. She looked at the guy who made the comment. His blonde hair was in a high ponytail and his eyes, were intense like a cat's.

'Oh, no, does this mean... does this mean that he's the guy who caught me last night? The same guy I smacked in the head?' She thought. 

Mee-ae removed her eyes from the guy. Than, she realized, that she was alone with these three: these three males. And the feeling, the uncontrolable feeling to run, started to rise, but, as she turned, a hand grabbed her wrist.

Mee -ae turned her head to the blonde hair guy, not meeting his eyes.

Then he spoke. "You aren't planning on running away again, are you?"


Thanks 4 Reading ^ ^