I Ran Into Him.

Ain't No Time For Love, Just Fanfics. {HIATUS}

"I can't believe you ran away from him!"

"I didn't run, I simply went the other direction"

"Yoo - ra, I don't get why you're acting shocked, its not like this is the first time Mee - ae avoided a guy."

"Yeah, but why Seung Jo. He's like the one guy every girl wants at that school, and he's interested in her. Arh, why must you be so afraid of guys, Mee?"

"It's not my fault"

"Really, Yoo - ra, if you like him so much, why don't you just kill Mee - ae, take her face and pose as her so you could be with him. Its the best solution."

"Really, that's so dumb its not even funny, Min Ah." Mee - ae exclaimed getting up from her seat.

"You guys, arh, why should I even bother! Anyways, Mee,do you want people to continue to think your a lesbian?" Yoo - ra asked as she exits the bus behind her two friends.

"Well, I don't think it matters what people think."

Mee - ae stops on the sidewalk, smirking. "But, I wonder which one of you, they think is my girlfriend."

"MEE!!!!" Yoo - ra screamed playfully hitting her friend.

"Whoa, I never thought of it that way," Min Ah responded in thought, "but, Mee - ae," she asked looking at her friend, "I don't think any of us are your type."

"Min Ah, stop joking, besides how could our dear Mee have a type when she can't even hold a conversation with a guy much more look him in the eyes. HA, lets face it, Mee will just have a lonely, love life."

"EH," Mee- ae quickly shouted at the site of her two friends laughter, "I'm so glad that you two can laugh at my uncontrollable fear. I feel no support from you two." She replied turning away with fake tears.

"Aw, Mee - ae, we didn't mean it like that. Well, I don't know about Yoo - ra here, but not me."

"EH" Yoo - ra shouted, jumping on Min Ah's shoulders

"Eh, get off me, I'm not your girlfriend, Mee - ae is remember"

"Anyways, Mee, if that is true, you know, lonely love life and all, then, we'll always be there for ya"

Mee - ae looked at her friends for a moment, then smirked, "I know, because you two will also have a lonely love life as well."

"Ah, don't curse us too." Yoo - ra whinned.

"Wait, Mee -ae were you fake crying?" Min Ah asked.


 

"Whoa, there's so many people tonight." Yoo - ra exclaimed tying her apron around her waist.

"They better not get drunk cause I don't have time to deal with drunk guys who mistake a resturant for some host club." Min Ah replied wiping her glasses. A few of the female waitresses agreed.

"Wait, we guys have it rough too, 'cause its not just drunk men who's all touchy feely. And sometimes the women aren't even drunk when they go crazy." Soo Bin, a male server remarked.   

The manager came out, "Well, as you all have noticed, there are alot of guest tonight, and we are expecting a few very important guests. But, I know that each of you are capable of being on your best behaviors. So, please make the resturant proud and do a good job tonight." She ended with a bow, dismissing her staff.

"Oh my, did you hear that," Yoo - ra exclaimed excited, "important people, like celebrities, wow, I'm so excited!"

"Eh, remember what the manager said, besides I wouldn't want to see you embrass yourself." Min Ah reminded her friend before leaving to her serving station.

 

The night hadn't ended and most of the staff were growing tired.

"Hah, I don't know how much more I can take," Yoo- ra exclaimed, "besides I haven't seen anyone important, I think the manager was just bluffing."

"I'm sure you'll get to see who the important guests are," Min Ah reasurred her friend. "Hey, I haven't seen Mee - ae since we started work, I wonder how she's doing."

Yoo - ra looked at her friend, "yeah, I thought she would have broken a fews dishes, dropped a few plates of food on some customers or spilled wine over their tables by now. I guess she's been really focused or something tonight beacuse its so unlike her not to be noticed."

 

"Mee- ae, you have a new table to server," the hostess told Mee- ae as she handed her the menus for the table, which was on the second floor in a reserved section of the resturant.

Must be those importnat guests that the manager was mentioning to them she thought as she reached closer to the secluded section. She thought that they must have been pretty important to have to come in from the side entrance. So she swallowed hard and wondered why she felt so nervous, because she knew that important didn't mean better just more money. Right?

She heard laughter first.

And Mee - ae frozed, before the door, because the laughter was that of the opposite .

 

"What am I suppose to say to them?" she asked hidding against the wall away from their room. "Err, why do I have to be so afraid of guys? I mean, they are just guys after all, not a BIG difference right?"

She straightened herself.

"Okay, Mee - ae, you can do this all you gotta do is say what you always do when greeting a customer. Its not like you haven't had any male customers before, just not that large of a group."

She heard more laughter.

"See, Mee -ae, their laughter means that their friendly."

 

In the room:

"Hey, what's up with the slow service?"

"Chill man, its not like its been ten years or something."

"I'll go check, 'cause I gotta use the restroom, so Eli, could you get up so I could slide out?"

 

Back outside, to Mee - ae:

"Alright I can do this; I'm doing this." Mee - ae convinced herself, moving from the wall. As she turned the corner, however, she came into contact with something, or someone, causing her to bounce backwards.  But, then, she felt arms wrapping around her lower back and a closeness of another person that made her grow tense. 

 


 

Thanks 4 Reading ^^