003 -First Encounter with The Bookworm Angel

The Missing Angel

Tomorrow would be the first day for you to start attending classes after a week you lived here. Your chest felt heavy.

You were feeling all emotions. Nervous, excited, happy, sad, stress and all the feelings you should feel in this kind of situation. 

You never had the chance to met your brother. You were told that he was busy because as a future leader, he has so many responsibilities he held on his shoulders. You understood. But you felt excited to meet him, to get to know him, to know what kind of an angel he is, how his personalities are.

In a week you stayed here, you already heard so many things about him. How responsible he is as a young leader, how he could make a wise and fair decisions even he is still young, how brave and full of courage he has, and how good looking he is.

You were on your way to Mother Fairy Lee Hyo Ri's place. Two women came to your room this morning and asked you to met her. 

As you arrived in front of her place, two men wearing suit bowed to you. You felt a bit suprised but quickly nodded and flashed a smile. They opened the door for you.

"Welcome in, dear." a woman's voice came from a wall behind you. 

She came to you with a warm and big smile. "Come, sit here."

You followed her and sit on a comfy huge red couch meanwhile she sat on another huge couch in front of  you.

"So dear, how are you after almost a week you've been here? Is everything okay?" She asked with warm eyes looking at you.

You kept silence. Of course it was not okay living in a place you never expected would exist in this world. A place full of weird buildings,  creatures and many other weird things you could never imagine really exist. But strangely, you felt like home. You did not feel left out, discarded or out of place. You felt like home. Yes. Home.

"Yes." You replied. Short.

She smiled. 

"If everything is okay, Good, then. You must be feeling like home right, dear."

You stiffed.

"Actually, the reason Im calling for you is to tell you about this place, about your classes, and of course, your brother."

You felt a bit relaxed and excited after hearing about your brother.

"You are going to meet him tonight. Just know, that he, himself is very excited, happy and nervous to meet you."

A smile spreading in your face.

"About your classes and this academy, you are going to learn all the subjects human learns. But also, a few classes about about fairies, creatures, magics that you need to master in. And for you to master it all, in less than three months, you have to attend extra classes which is I put the most excellent student in this academy to teach you everyday after schools. I'll inform you later about him."

You nodded. Understood even your head was a bit blank.

"Dont worry, dear. I know you are a smart young girl. You can do this. You just need a bit more times to adapt with this."

You in your lips.

"This academy, it was a palace before. But after the invasion from the Dark world, the palace changed to an academy. Parents sent their children here to keep them saves while they were hiding all around the world, waiting and guarding from afar."

"Listen this carefully, dear. Few months ago, they are rumors saying, that the Dark World wants to invade and destroy everything and kill your brother. At first, they did not know about your existence, but somehow the got to know it. That's why I came to pick you. If anything, anything happen to your brother. You are the next leader. But, of course nothing will happen to both you and you brother. We will do anything we can to protect you. Even if I need to die, I will. Because this is my promise to the late King and Queen, your parents, who died when protecting their peoples. I know this is just rumors, but we need to be prepare, always. Do you understand this, dear?"

Your mind went totally blank. It was very hard for you to process all the things you've heard.

"May I  ask you something?"

"Sure."

"If they were no rumors, will you never pick me up and bring me here? Will you just left me with mother. Will I grow old and died without knowing im an angel. Why did you pick me now? Why you guys wouldnt bring me here after averything settled. Why now?" You kept asking questions.

Suddenly you felt like they left you out. You were not important. They need you only if anything happened to your brother. Why they did not bring you after everything solved and situations became more calm. Did her brother not missing her, didnt he wants to protect me by keeping you beside him. Did he ever care or love you.

"No dear, calm yourself down. Keep all the negatives out of your body, now! Like I said, the Dark World do not know about you. Your brother loves you the most. He only have you."

You calm a bit. But there were still a bit feeling of hesitation in your head.

"Did you think we left you without anyone is protecting you. Just you know, we sent our people to protect you but you did not realise it. Your brother keep an eye of you. Making sure you are safe. Always."

You kept your mouth silent. Wanting for more explaination.

"We will bring you here, but only after your 18 birthday. Thats the rule. But we need to bring you now because of the rumor."

You forced yourself to believe in everything she said even if it was hard for you.

"3 months after you turned 16, your wings will grow. It was my job actually to teach you how to control your wings, how to hide it at your home, not at the academy. But the dangerous situation made us have to bring you here earlier than it should be and i need to teach you here." She let out a breath. Her gray eyes looked at you and her eyes looked disappointed on you.

"You can go now. Remember, tonight you will meet your brother and he loves you." She stood up and went to a door behind you and closed it.

  

 

 

Two women came to your room that evening. They brought you a dress that looked like a dress from victorian age with some accesories. They said you need to get prepare to meet your brother. You asked why you have to get dressed up just to meet your own brother. One of the women smiled and said, yes, you were going to meet your brother which is also a prince, a leader, the one who will become king and protect his people. That was why you needed to be appropriate if you meet him.

You let them do their work. They bathed you, helped you wore wore dress, put on make up, accesories. You kind of felt like a princess, whic is true, you are a princess. But you felt like you couldnt believe this would happen to you when you still did not know you are an angel.

They told you could open your eyes now.  As you opened your eyes, you were stunned, amazed, astonished and dumb founded. She was beautiful. The girl in the mirror was beautiful. You did not want to admit that the girl in the mirror was you. You did not deserve to be this beautiful. Your eyes kept blinking.

The two women laughed as they could read what was going on in your mind.

 

 

The cold night made you shivering through your bones. The wet ground made it hard to walk with heels. You were not into girly stuffs so you rarely wore dresses, heals or make up. You snorted as you hate all the difficulties you were going through just to meet your own brother. No one was helping you walking with this dress. As you made your way, you kept on snorting.

   "Excuse me, can you please be quick. You are blocking my way." A voice came from behind you. 

   You turned around and saw a man wearing a suit.

   

Fuh, oh-my-god-freaking-hot.

But his face have an annoyed look when he looked at me.

"Im sorry. It is hard for me to walk with this dress and heels. You can go first." You felt sorry. You moved a bit to give him way to walk pass you.

He rolled his eyes and walked pass you with out even a second for him to turn around and look at you.

Geez! What an annoying boy he is. Didnt he know who am I? Lets see, If I met him again, Im going kick him right in his asses.

You snorted louder and turned right to look at him. At first, you did not realised, but you just saw that he have wings. A very beautiful pair of wings. It was shining and bluish.

   

You were stunned and couldnt move when you suddenly heard a voice.

"I know my wings are beautiful. Geezz. Of course I know who you are. Im not an idiot. Let me help you with your dress thingy." He bowed down and took the hem of your dress to help you walk properly. You were a bit taken a back.  

So he did have a bit of good personality in him. Yeah. A bit. Just. A bit.

  

 

 

Both of you sauntered together for 5 minutes before arriving in front of a big white wooden door. There were 4 men wearing black suites. Each side consist of two men. Right as they saw us, automatically they bowed down.

You flashed the usual smile  if they were someone bowed to you. The man beside you nodded his head a bit and flashed a casual smile.

You entered the room and got so startled by how beautiful the dining room was. The decoration fit with the victorian age theme so much. They looked like somone very rich's house. The chocolate and gold wallpaper. A big chandelier hang up at the ceiling. A fire pit at the left of the room with a big mirror with chocolate wooden mirror above it. The dining chairs looked so comfortable and a huge wide dining table in the middle of the room.

There were few women wearing balck and white victorian dresses busy ran around the room to the door beside the dining room holding foods, decorations, beverages and plates. 

When they saw me, they were so suprised and bowed down too. 

A big women in the middle aged came to my and bowed down. Her face looked so worried and scared.

"I apologised, sir. The dining room is not ready, yet. I apologised for being late, sir." Her eyes got teary and her body was shaking up.

"How dare you not finishing this when the prince is coming in just few minute." His voice was slow but stern.

"Im so sorry, Sir Suho." The women were ready to kneel down when you quickly reached for her to rise up. Suho's face was suprised by your action. 

"Hey, it's alright. We both erm just gonna sit there at that couches there. Erm. Yeah. There." Your forefinger pointed to at the end of the room where two gold couches two were there.

Suho's lips were going to open to say something when you just grabbed his hand and pulled him to the couches. He was startled and became speachless. All the women that busy ran around stopped too because they felt shocked by how you acted. 

You did not know anything and ordered them to countinue doing their job. They felt heavy to follow the order but slowly they followed it and started to move around again.

Your hand were still grabbing his arm without you realising. "Let go of me."