002 -First Meeting

The Missing Angel

A deep breath came out from your mouth. You turned your head to look outside of the window. The car that you were in moved fast through the road that were surrounded by nature. It was all tall trees around you. It was very beautiful and calming. There was a huge green mountain in front of you. You never knew such a place existed. A small smile escaped from your pink lips.

Yes. You definitely need this kind of surrounding after you heard about one craziest secret in your life. You are an angel. A missing angel. Definitely, for the first time after you heard it, you thought that she had a mental issues. Then, it was crazier when your mother nodded as a sign that the woman was talking the truth.

 

"You're a missing angel."

You mind went totally blank. You tried to adapt the news that the woman just told you. A small chuckle went out and slowly it became louder and louder.

"Oh. Thank you so much for that compliment.I know, I know I looked like an angel." You couldnt stop laughing and your stomach felt like it was going to explode.

Your mother and that turned to look at each other. Heavy breaths went out from both of  them.

"Dear, Im not compliment or anything. You are truthly an angel. When you were five, THE DARK LORD from Dark World and his armies invaded the academy and your castle. They killed so many followers including your real parents. But luckily, we could save you and your brother." Her eyes looked straigthly into yours and it made you felt breathless.

"I dont have a brother and my mother is still alive. Mother look, you are still alive and healthy!" You started want to scream because you couldnt believe anything she had said.

Mother looked away from you. You could see tears in her eyes. 

"Im sorry but we dont have enough time. When the time come, HE will search for you and your brother again. So We must get ready. You need to follow me to Renesmee Academy." 

"WHAT? Renesmee Academy?" Your voice was half shouted already? You just couldnt adapt a single thing she said.

"In 3 months, your wings will appear. By that time, you must already know how to use your power.Everything is safe there and you're going to learn how to use your power too."

 

 

     A very cold morning here as you decided to take a walk around the place that almost look like a middle-age castle. As you were told yesterday that this place is called Renesmee Academy, it does not look like an academy to you. There were a lot of men in suits wearing black glasses and wireless earphones around the castle, walking as pair to guard the place. 

  Spring is coming and you could see flowers were starting to bloom beautifully. It brought an aura that brighten up more for the castle. There were a lake and a wide field with yellow, white and pink flowers decorating the field. The trees and flowers were dancing along as the wind were passing through. You also could hear birds were talking and flying around, behind the shrubbery, you saw rabits were chasing each other.

   You thought they were so cute you and decided to follow them. You were chasing them all along the lake happily and suddenly you found a small hut hidden behind big trees. It draw in your attention to go there and check it.

   The small hut was getting close and you could see inside through the hole from the hut's wall, a young boy was sitting alone. You could only see his back. He was doing something and were so concentrate on it. You found another hole that could make you see him better. He got a short black hair, sharp jawline and a nice red lips. He was doing a wood carving. You stood there and watched him carving the wood until he finished it and put it on a wood table in front of him. 

   "How long are you going to stare at me." He have a nice low husky voice but his accent is weird. You didnt catch that he was talking to you because did not understand what he said.

  The boy slowly turned his head and directly stared at the hole you were stalking him. You were so suprised and jumped back. You took a long breath to calm yourself down.

  "Hey."

  You jumped up and screamed a bit. The boy quickly covered your mouth with his hand and dragged you into the hut. He released you and sauntered to the table. He sat on a chair meanwhile you kept standing close to the door. Fear surrounded you but you could not keep your eyes off him. 

  His eyes are different. They are red in colour. 

  He looked at you back and immediately you ran your eyes somewhere elese. He keep contemplate you for a quiet long time and silence enfolded you guys.

 "I am suprised to be able to meet you this quick. And what suprised me more is, it is you that found me first." His voice is low and you could see a smirk in his face.

 A small frown crossed in your face. You couldnt understand even a bit what he said.  What did he mean? Am I not allowed to meet him? The most important thing is, did he know me?

  "Excuse me, I dont understand what you're talking about?" You scratched you head even it was not that itchy because it was your habit.

  He laughed and hearing his laugh made your heart felt something. Something you didnt know what it is.

  "You dont even change a bit." He stood up and took the carving he made and walk out the hut.

  You followed behind him silently until you guys reach the place where you found the rabits. He stopped there and turned around. He walked toward you and stopped in front of you. He was so near and it made you hard to breathe. His height that was too tall forcing you to lift your face up.

  He smiled. A smile you couldnt construes the meaning. His hand touched yours and he took your hand up. He opened your palm and put the carving in your hand and left. Leaving you in a counfusing state.  

  You opened your palm and immediately a smile spreading in your face. Its an angel.