001 -The Missing Angel

The Missing Angel

You opened your eyes slowly as you heard a woman's voice announced the stop's name. 

You streched your hands up to the air and yawned a bit. You felt like something was hanging on your eyelids, forcing it to keep closing.

A ringing sounds rang woke you up for the second time. The train's door opened and you jumped off from your sit and walked out of the door lazily with your school bag that hang on your shoulder almost slipped off.

The train station were as quiet as a graveyard and you could barely see a person there. It was already half past midnight so you were not that suprised.

With heavy steps, you trudged your way to home. The freaking cold weather and countless snows fell down made it harder for you. The jacket you wore was too thin that it couldnt prevent the cold from freezing you.

You arrived at a corner and turned to left. You saw your mother stood outside of the house with a worried face. She hugged herself and wiped her hands consistently to decrease the coldness. The corner of your lips rose up a bit and you started to ran.

"Mother!" you shouted.

She turned her head to left and smile spread from her lips. She streched har hands opened.

You hugged her tightly for a while and released it. A pout appeared from your pink lips. "I told you not to wait for me outside. It's freaking cold now. You might get sick." 

She gave you a warm smile. "Why are you so late today, dear? It almost midnight now." She asked you and completely ignored your statements just now.

You smirked as you and your mother walked into the house. You opened your jacket and hang it behind the door. "You know how y the teachers could be, right mother?"

She chuckled a bit and walked to the kitchen. "You really shouldnt bad-mouthing your teachers like that but I'll let you seeing how late they let you go tonight."

A sound came from the microwave. Your mother opened it and carefully took out a hot plate and then placed it on the table. 

The smells came from the food was good and attracted you to the table. "My favourite Chicken Soup." You yelled with a glee voice.

"I'll make you seaweed soup tomorrow morning since it's your special day, dear." She took out the chair in front of me and sat on it.

You frowned "What special day?"

"Aigooo. Tomorrow is your 16th birthday, honey." She chuckled and patted my hand lightly.

"Oh." You whispered.

You couldnt even remember your own birthday because you're too busy with school's matters. Bunch of homeworks, addition night classes and so many other things. It kept your mind busy because for this year, you really wanted to study hardly so that you could enter a nice high school.

 

 

The bell shrank loudly. All the students yelled happily. You took out all the books and your pencil case inside your table and put it inside your bag. 

Everyone were so happy today because the teachers cancelled the night classes. You were the most happiest person today because it was your birthday and you could go home earlier than you thought.

The weather was nice. The sun shone brightly and the birds were flying together in the sky. All the kids walked out from school to home together with their friends while chatting and laughing with each other.

You were standing at the school's gate, leaning your body at the wall while waiting for your best friend, Minzy. You guys were in a different class this year. Being friend with her since primary school, you already understood her behaviour to love being late.

For all of your life, Minzy was the only one you had as your friend. It was not that you were not friendly but it was because you were not in the level- rich kids. 

Went to a school full with rich and famous kids made you just nobody and you prefered to be nobody so that you could have a more peaceful life. You prefered a life without hypocrite and narcisstic. 

"Jin young ahh! Mianhae, Im late again. I saw seunghyun oppa just now." She stopped in front of you with a heavy breath because of running. Her cheeks became pinkish after mentioning Seung Hyun name.

"Who? Seung Hyun?" You frowned. You never know there's a person named Seung Hyun in this school.

"Lee Seung Ri." She wispered shyly. 

You rolled your eyes. Minzy was a girl with a boy behaviour. You never imagined she would be blushing just because of mentioning a boy's name. She always looked tough and rough and all.

"Guess what! Today is his birthday. Oh yeah, your's too, Jin Young ah. So, did mother cooked seaweed soup already? Oh my god. I miss mother's food. Nyummmy." She took your hand and pulled it out of the school's gate while busy mumbling about how delicious your mother's food is. 

Yeah. She looks tough and rough on the outside only but inside, she's softer and brighter than you.

 

That night, your mother and you were busy cleaning the kitchen after all the mess from the cooking. Minzy already went. She said she wanted to buy gifts for Seung Ri's birthday.

You asked her why she didnt buy it yesterday because Seung Ri's birthday was today not tomorrow. With her bright eyes and blushing cheeks she said, if she gave it today, it would be mixed with all other fans' gifts but if she give it tomorrow, it would be much more special. You could only roll your eyes after hearing her explaination.

"Dear, can you help me? Please take my scarf. I hung it outside of the house." Mother screamed from the kitchen.

"Okay." 

"Thank you." She replied.

You walked out to the main door through the living room. The weather outside was super cold and windy, might be raining or even snowing later. Your jacket hang behind the door, you took and wore it.

As you opened the door, you saw a woman's back facing at you. She wore an elegant and sophisticated black corporate dress length untill her knees, showing her y tanned legs' skins with super tall black high heels. In her right hand, she was holding a black and blinking umbrella like she was holding a cane. She could be a model by your first impression.

You coughed a bit to gain her attention.

She turned around in a slow motion. Her long black hairs flip around her, making it looked super dramatic. 

You were stunned. The lady in front of you was super duper drop dead gorgeous. You could never describe it. She had a dark red lipstick and her eyes curved like a smile too when she smiled. 

"Hi dear. May I come in. It's super cold outside." That sweet and warmth voices came from her lips.

You seized up and couldnt open your mouth to respond. Mother's voice came from behind you asking why did you took a long time. She was standing right beside you before she was too, suddenly froze and couldnt move.

"Mmmm Mother Fff Fairy.. Lee Hhh Hyo Ri." Mother's voice came out like a stuttering whispers.

"Oh dear. Long time no see. Our trusted human, Bada... or in human world's name, Choi Sung Hee ssi." 

 

 

Mother was in the kitchen, making drink for the uninvited guest. The woman called Mother Fairy Lee Hyo Ri by mother were just keep touring all around the house. Her right hand was still holding the umbrella while the other one kept touching and checking stuffs in your house.

You felt a bit uneasy and started to feel annoyed before she stopped, turned around and look straigtly at your face. A smile curved from her lips. "Dont worry. I wont break anything." She put her left hand up to the air. Surrender.

You gulped your saliva and it suddenly tasted like sands was in the there too. She acted like she could hear your mind just now.

Mother came out from the kitchen with a tray in her hand. She smiled to the uninvited guest. That woman nodded her head and walked to the couch beside you and sat down. She took the cup full of tea that Mother gave her and took a little sip. 

"Delicious. Taste the same, just like before. You know, I've been missing your tea from all this time." she said joyfully and winked from her left eye.

"Thank you. I would like to serve for you again." Mother said with a low voice.

You were shocked. Wait, what? Serve? who serves who?

"Sorry for my rude behaviour for interupting. But what did you meant mother?"You asked curiously, couldnt wait for the answer.

Mother looked at you and turned around to look at that woman. She nodded and turned to look at you.

"First of all, oh dear, I would like to wish you. Happy 16th birthday, young lady." She took a short sip and put her cup on a small plate on the table before she took your hand and it lightly.

You were totally suprised. How did she know your birthday. A small frown appeared on your forehead.

"You might think the thing that I'm going to tell you is totally nonsense and ridiculous. You might think I'm mad and just ran away from a mental instituition or somewhere else. It'll be hard for you to believe it after you heard what I'll say. But dear, you must believe me and this is for your own sake."

You couldnt say a word. Your mind went fully blank. Nonetheless, you still nodded your head slowly. Waiting for her relpy with thrilled.

"You're a missing angel."

 

 

 

 

Finally, come on guys, clap your hands for me cause FINALLY, i could post it. whoooo... i feel like i want to cry a river, or maybe an ocean. yeah. actually, im still busy with school's things blablabla and some annoying stuffs to do that i couldnt run away from it. help me please someone just help me to do those annoying stuffs :3 

okay. cut the crap out, with ten fingers joint together, im so sorry guys.

Surely, i hope you guys, renesmee-ians ( i would like to call you guys with it. yeay!) will like it right from the first word you guys read. okay. that sounds ridi ridi. *ridiculous. Aha! okay.

PLEASE DO SUSCRIBE AND COMMENT. I'll read your comments with a positive mind.. if you guys want to comment or suggest anything for the sake of the story. :)

oh ya.. i've one happy news, the happy news is.. second chapter will shortly be post.. so, please wait for it ^.^ 

KISS AND HUGS, 

<3 you REESMEE-ians.