three

My Ex-Boyfriend Is My Husband?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>Hyun Ae's POV<<

"Boyfriend? Oh, that's me." He s his arm around my waist and pulled me close. I couldn't help but watch as he eyed the two shocked girls in front of me.  "Now you see that she has one, leave her alone. " The two girls quickly walked away leaving me alone with him. 

I was so shocked by the sudden action, it took me a while to know that he was was still holding my waist. I quickly removed his hands off me before rolling my eyes at him. He just grinned happily. "They won't be bothering you anymore! Now that you have a 'boyfriend'.. " 

"I guess.." I muttered before shooting him a death stare. "What do you want, Sehun?"

He raised an eyebrow. "What makes you think, I want something? Maybe I just wanted to help, since I pity you."

I laughed. "Oh Sehun. The most popular and richest boy in school that all the girls adore, pities me?" I shook my head.  "You don't pity anyone in our school." I folded my arms. "So, what do you want?"

He slammed his hand against the lockers beside me before closing the proximity between us. I leaned my head against the locker as I saw his face neared mine. 

"Hm.. okay you got me. I do want something." He gave a smirk. "I want you." 

--

"Omo." 

I stared at their dorm in awe. Although there were only 6 members living here, I couldn't believe how big the dorm was. They're were various rooms and a shelf full of what seemed to be manga books and action figures. 

"Sehun-ah~? Is that you?" I heard a voice erupt from one of the rooms. Sehun sighed. "Yea, uh.. Hyung, do you mind coming out here with the rest of the members? There's someone I want you to meet." 

"Alright, be there in a minute." The voice claiming to be Suho's said. Soon four boys came out from the rooms and stood in front of me. All of which had a confused look.

"Uh.. Sehun who's the chick?"  A feminine looking guy said.

I was about to answer when Sehun answered for me.

"Her name is Kim Hyune Ae and she's my wife. Yes, she's my ex. No, she's not my real wife. She's a fake one. I'll answer your questions later and tell Chanyeol-hyung too."

I jumped at the name.

"Now if you'll excuse us," He dragged me to one a door which was farther away from the other rooms and opened it. "We have to go do some talking." He shoved me into the room leaving the members flustered and shocked.

I looked around the room to see it was like a mini-apartment. It had a small kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedroom. It was all combined into one. I sat on the couch and pondered what to do. "We have to go do some talking.." The words echoed in my head. I knew I had to talk about our past now that we're somehow together again.

I  looked up at Sehun who was leaning and scrolling through his phone. I could hear the shouting of his hyungs on the otherside. 

"Sehun.. Do you want to talk?" His attention turned to me and away from his phone. "Depends. What are we talking about?" I breathed slowly.   "Everything." 

He slipped his phone into his pocket. "Everything?" He raised an eyebrow. "Hyun Ae, you have no idea what you've done. I should've never dated you in the first place. Maybe my life would've  been easier." I cringed at the words. It's okay, Hyun Ae. Calm down, remember you have to settle things right before this fake marriage can start.

"Sehun, I didn't mean to jump back into your life. I'm sorry. I know our past has been.. rough." I could feel my heart beating faster than usual. I knew this feeling and I hated to admit it but, I was afraid. 

Sehun shook his head. "Rough? That's what you call our past? It was hell to me. Hyun Ae, why are you here? After 2 years, why did you suddenly come back into my life? Remember we vowed to never  see each other again. So why are you here?" 

"Something happened with my family." I said quietly. 

He stared at me with no emotion. "Something happened with your family? You're an only child and you only live with your father that has gambling problems. What more could happen?" I could hear his voice rising with anger. "Stop making excuses and start giving me reasons." I stared at the ground, it's been so long since I heard him yell.

"I'm not making any excuses! You have no idea what has happened to me these past 2 years, so what would you know?" I could feel my face starting to get hot. "Yeah you knew, Appa had gambling problems right? So I came home earlier today and guess what? I found out I was gambled away!" I laughed lightly. "Gambled away, Sehun. I was gambled away to Mr. Soo-man and that's why I'm here."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter