two [ editing in process ]

My Ex-Boyfriend Is My Husband?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: edit, edit, edit. Because I was in a rush, this chapter was really messed up, so I decided to redo it.) 

>>Hyun Ae's POV<< 

"SEHUN?!" I looked at the tall boy who looked back at me with widened eyes.

"Ah, Hyun Ae. No need to fangirl or anything.I know he looks familiar. He is a famous idol." Soo-man said getting up from his chiar. My jaw hung open as I watched Sehun avert his eye. Wait, did he just say famous idol?  No wonder he looks familar! I mean not only is he a famous idol, but he's my ex-boyfriend too!

"Now that I have the two of you together, let me tell you my plans." He cleared his throat before smiling happily. He seemed really enthusiastic, for whatever his plan was. "So, as you know SM Entertainment is one of the biggest music companies in South Korea. We have famous boy groups and girl groups that fans adore.  EXO," He pointed a finger at Sehun. "-is still new since it's only been two years since they've debuted. However, their popularity is wonderful and our stocks are going up high." 

I cocked my head to the side. "Isn't that a good thing?  Was does this have to with me and him?" I pointed at myself and then at Sehun. Soo-man just chuckled. "I was just about to talk about that." He gave a sly grin. "Although it is good, it needs to be better.. So I decided to put Sehun into a fake marriage." He pointed at me. "And you'll be his wife." I gaped in horror.

"WHAT?!" I looked at Sehun who looked at me back as we both said the same thing. I cleared my throat. "You can't possibly do this.. " 

Soo-man laugh. "Oh I can and I will. You don't have a choice remember?" I cringed at his words remembering the note that was in my pocket. "Fine.." I muttered. I sat back down in my chair. 

"I'm not marrying that chick." Sehun said sternly. "I don't care if it's fake, I'm not doing it."  

Soo-man shook his head. "Tsk. tsk. tsk. Now, that's not how to treat an ex-girlfriend is it?" Sehun and I stared at him in shock. "H-How'd you know we were together before..?" I asked. 

He chuckled. "Of course I've done some background checks. Asked a couple people. Don't worry about it. Now, Sehun please cooperate with me." Sehun sighed. "What do you want me to do?" 

"That's the spirit!" Soo-man smiled. "Tomorrow you two will have an interview about being married to eachother. Although this is fake, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter