one

My Ex-Boyfriend Is My Husband?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>Hyun Ae's POV<< 

"APPA!! WHEN I FIND YOU.." I slammed my fist on the table before looking up to see the old man's eyes dialate.  I quickly removed my fist off the table and hid it behind my back. Although I was upset, I could feel the pain beginning to take over. "Sorry." The old man smiled. 

"Now, it seems as though you have a story to tell?" He clasped his hands and put them on his lap. "Please, start from the beginning." I looked at him before sighing. 

-Flashback To Earlier Today-

It was just another boring day. I was working at the a coffee shop as a cashier and it was my shift. I've been working there ever since my 16th birthday. Ya see, after high school ended which was like 2 years ago, appa didn't have money for me to go to college. So as of now, the coffee shop has been my whole life.  It was 9:00 on a cold, Friday Night. I was just locking up the Coffee Shop and was on my way home. I couldn't wait to jump into my nice, comfy bed. After all, for a I've been working for at least 12 hours. I felt the cold air blow past my face as I pushed my glasses back up to the bridge of my nose.  I walked up to the front of my house and unlocked the doors. 

 "Appa, I'm home!" I yelled before closing the door behind me and tossing my things on to the floor. I stopped to listen only to hear nothing but silence. Usually appa would reply with a grunt or a "Ye" or something.. "Appa? Appa!" There was still no reply and I began to get worried. I ran up the stairs to his bedroom but there wasn't a sign of him anywhere. Appa usually went out in the mornings and came back in the afternoons. He then stayed home and watched TV. 

I was about to check the other rooms when a folded note on his bed caught my eye. I unfolded the note and read it:

Hyun Ae,

I know you're going to be really mad at Appa.. And I know your wondering what I did. Well, of course you knew about Appa's bad gambling problem. We always had to run away from the loan sharks and you would be upset.. But you still took care of me, even though I didn't have enough money to get you into a college.. Now about the problem, I kinda.. Ya se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter