Chapter 13

No wolf left behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

        I woke up from the sound of a camera flash.        "What..." I said in my morning voice. All I saw was Chen and Chanyeol running out of my room. 'Why were they taking a picture of me sleeping?" I thought. I looked down to find Kai on top of me. He must have moved in his sleep. He had a knee on ether of my sides and his arms had me in a tight hug. His face was on the left side of my neck.       "Hey Kai time to get up." I said in a soft tone.         " ummmnnn." He said sleepy. He buried his face deeper into my neck and hugged me tighter. 'No not so tight you were already to close for comfort.' I think that he woke up because I could feel him tighten up. It took him a second but he got off me.        "Sorry when I sleep I get a little clingy to people."        "I could tell."        "I'm going to get dressed now." He said running out of the room. I got up and got dressed in a nice floral dress and put my hair in a ponytail. I walked out to find all twelve guys staring at me.         "I didn't do it."         "Do what?"         "No it's just you were all starring at me as if I did something wrong."         "Well you slept with Kai does that count as wrong."         "It's not my fault that he came and asked me to sleep there, he was crying and I don't want him to cry so I said okay. Your all worst than my pack."         "Lay said you have a mate." Kai said with a look that said he was about to cry. I stood there in shock. I looked at lay with fire in my eyes.         "Lay I trusted you to keep that a secret." I could tell he was scared.           "I'm sorry when they said something about you sleeping with someone it slipped out." He was sinking into his chair with every word. I could tell he was really sorry.            "It's okay that you have a mate, but you don't know who it is, so we will help you ok?"  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter