Chapter 10

No wolf left behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

             It's getting late out and I was getting tired so I got up and went to bed. Since I don't have a tooth brush I Just went to bed. The bed was soft and warm. It like I fell safe here. The image of my pack invaded my mind.               I could see blood everywhere and torn apart bodys lying on the ground. In my mind I ran to nebula. There was blood all over her. way moving but I couldn't hear her. I had her in my hands but she turned to smoke and vanished. Now I'm in a black room. I can't see a door or any windows. I ran but I hit no walls. I was in nothing. Nothing in sight. I stepped forward and I started to fall. No not fall, floating . I was floating down a hole.                         "You are the Nova wolf child you are very important little one." Who is that, he sounds familiar...              "Why I'm just a little kid and I'm like every other wolf." Is that me?! It sounds like me.             "No you're not you have all the elements and you can control the rivatin."              "What the rivatin grandpapa."              "It's a very powerful tool that activists when you're in trouble, now go practice your light power."              "Why light? Why not something cool like fire or ice?"              "It was your mothers element be a good little girl and go practice."              "Yes grandpapa." Those voice were familiar that girl sounded like me. The man... grandpapa... where have I heard that before. the rivatin what that? Wait he said the Nova wolf can control all the elements. I control all the elements. So I'm the Nova wolf and why do I use light as my cover power? Well I've always had a connection with it. Why?          "Nova wake up." What?   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter