Chapter 11

No wolf left behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

            I started the water to the shower and got in. At first it was cold but it warmed up fast. I stood there with the water run down my back. I suddenly heard a "poof".            "Hey D.O can I join you" some one said.             "One I'm not D.O and second why would you shower with him?" I question him.             "OMG I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU!!!" Yelled Kai.             "Answer my question." I said in a motherly tone.            "Well so to save water and time we all shower together...." He said. I peeked my head out of the shower. His head went down he wasn't looking at me.            "So get out and I'm using your soap."            "Ok umm bye.""poof" he was gone. I finished washing my hair and body. I quickly dried myself and got dress into the clothes I was given. It was a plain black t-shirt and a pair of jeans with with some socks and I wore the same underwear. It surprises me that it fit me perfectly. I looked in the mirror at my still wet. I used my water power to take the water out of my hair.                 I got in the car. I was in the passenger side. Suho was driving and Tao and Kai were in the back. We peaked in a spot near the mall and walked in. Tao grabbed my hand and dragged me too every clothing store in the mall. After what seemed to be days. We finished clothing shopping and Kai took Suhos wallet and me and pulled me away from the two. We walked into a convenient store. We were grabbing everyday things like toothbrush and deodorant. We went up to the cash.            "What a cute couple." Said the female cashier.            
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter