My First Crush

Life Of A Teenager
Emma got her locker number and headed towards it, when a boy stepped in front of her. He had crazy black hair, blue eyes, and a black shirt with plush spikes on the leather sleeves. On the shirt was a picture of a shark. The boy was flirty, to put it bluntly. " Hey, y girl. Wanna be mine? I'm Cole, " he smirked. " Go away! " Emma shoved him. " Ooo, feisty. I like that. " Cole began to touch Emma in places she didn't want to be touched. She strained and struggled to get out of his grip. He went for a kiss when a boy with black hair stomped up. " Really Cole? Leave the girl alone! " he yelled. " Easy Derek, I just wanted to give that pretty lady what she wanted! " Cole defended, though he was really making it worse. Emma was still getting touched in the privates when Derek yelled, " If you don't let go, I'll have my dad arrest you for ual assault! " Cole rolled his eyes and let go. He walked away, sending Emma a wink over his shoulder. " That was a nightmare! Tha-- " Emma was about to thank him when she saw Derek's dimples and green glstening eyes. Butterflies woke up in her stomach. Her heart skipped a beat. Derek confessed, " My dad is really not a cop. He's a diplomat. I just wanted to help you. " Those last 6 words made Emma's heart race a mile per second. She grinned and lightly blushed. " Uh..see ya. " " Wait! " Derek held Emma's shoulder and went in for a kiss. He grabbed Emma's cheeks and they both blushed. Emma stared into Derek's green eyes and said bye again in a dreamy voice between kisses. She floated away in a swirl of blonde hair. She sighed dreamily. She never felt so lovestruck.