A Bet

Life Of A Teenager
Emma Dianne Breitbart walked on the steps of Gardeneir Academy. Ellen Jonesy Breitbart, her older sister, grinned. Emma trembled and shook. She was afraid of witnessing ten trillion arch enemies. " Awful... " she whispered to herself, " Just awful. " Her hand was millimeters away from the door when... " HOLD IT!!! " Emma and her other four siblings stopped to look at Ellen, who wore a sneer. " I bet you wouldn't last a day in high school! " Ellen ventured, firing a grin. Emma glared at her with her big blue eyes. " Well, I bet you wouldn't last a day in COLLEGE!! " Emma growled. " If I win, oop, I mean WHEN I win, you need to be my servant for a month! " " Well, if I win, you have to kiss Logan Smith and confess your feelings for him! " Ellen blushed. She had a huge crush Logan since, well, ever. Evan held a hand over his mouth. " All this bettish stuff is annoying, I'm waiting by the exit. " Evan stomped down the stairs. Ethan sat on the railing of the stairs, his short blonde hair gleaming. " What are you DOING, Ethan!! " Elliot growled. " You might get hurt!! " Ethan shot a glistening smile and kept sitting. Elliot grumbled his way down the stairs. I know we'll do well if we stay together, right Emma? " Emerald tilted her head, smiling. Emma grinned as she led Emerald out the door. People stopped and looked at the duet of girls. " New girls! ", " How strange! ", " I hate new kids! ", " They're hot! ", " Shut it Dave! Try and look good! " were what a few voices muttered. A few boys pushed Emma out of the way and surrounded Emerald. That's Emerald for ya. She's gorgeous, a boy magnet. Boys trailed behind her as she kept walking. Emma gulped. " This is gonna be hard.. " she mumbled under her breath.