Three Girls of Pure Evil

Life Of A Teenager
Emma noticed a group of triplets that flashed their brown eyes and flipped their brown hair. They wore demented grins and had bright red lip gloss. Surrounding them were girls and boys, running for safety. One boy offered the lead a drink and the lead chugged it down. " Who are those? " Emma asked a nearby boy. " Victoria, Vanessa, and Valerie. The ' queen bees '! They rule the school, " the boy responded. After that, when the trio strutted by, the boy hid behind an indoor plant, scared. Victoria tugged at her perfect brown tresses and stepped in front of Emma, who was trembling. " Hi! Do you...um...know where the....err...lunchroom is? " she stuttered. Victoria raised an eyebrow. " Do I know you? " " Do we WANT to know you? " asked Valerie. " I guess not! Her hair is about as ugly as her face! " Vanessa seconded. The 3 girls high-fived as Victoria blurted, " Good one! " Emma was blushing, mortified. " Leave me alone! Gosh, you kiss your mother with that mouth? " Emma squealed, leaving a squeak at the end of her cry. Emma covered , but it was too late. " Squeaky girl! Squeaky girl! " Victoria laughed, and Valerie and Vanessa giggled. " Her hair's as pretty as a rabid squirrel! " Emma blushed, and before she could run away crying, she took a step forward, and screamed, " Shut your pieholes! What did I do to you!!? You are just one of those jerks that judge people by their looks! Well guess what!!! You aren't so cute either!!!! " Emma screeched. She then took off like a rocket ship and dived into the Girls' Restroom. She began to cry and she dabbed a piece of toilet paper on her cheek. She had the feeling Ellen was gonna win the bet..