° Chapter 6° "Who's Is This? "

Cold Hotel Owner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        N's Pov

     Carrying peoples luggages to different rooms in fews hour later,  Leo been keep appear in his mind,  concerning when he didn't let him to repay him of what's happening in other day.  He wonder what's goes wrong.  In lobby for his break lunch time, on way to the staff room,  he bumped into Ms.Ravis on the way.  "Oh, I'm happy to see you..  There something I been dying to ask you?" N clear throat with nervous,  while Ms.Ravis willing to help out is she could.  N decide go for it  "Erm, I'm not meant to pry.. pausing..  "I was wonder, Why Leo didn't let me to repay him..  He was shown unexpectedly at my home.  This morning to picked me up,  it's seem he already has plan out for me work hard for him. Now out blues he dropped it off like it's nothing. " He frown at her, with concern of his face expression.  Ms. Ravis nodding understand why it's bother him.  She smiling,  habit of smooth making sure that her hair is in proper place.

 

    "Don't worry about that,  sometime he switches of blues like that depend on his moods and feeling."  She tried explains with her best.  N cross his arms firmly,  cautiously lean in closer to her, whispering..  "Do He ever had love life before?"  I can't help but, curious about that,  raise his eyebrows up, dart his warm brown eyes toward her await for answer..  Ms.Ravis giggles sudden stop, shifts her piercing blues eyes,  putting her finger to her bold red lipstick goes "Shhh"  N smirk at her nodding that he ready to listen  Shh' back to her.  Ms.Ravis smirks leaning in to his ear  "Nope I'm not telling you!"  attack with her teasing voices.  "Oh, Come on! Please?"  N throw her cute whines,  derp face,  she lightly whack N's shoulder  "You need get know to him personality to find out but,  I can tell you one thing..  He has it bad from last relationship, that's might why he being like that so far.."  She frown then,  added  "He need someone make him laughs more,  being out his rare warm sides of him..  None of us staffs able do that but,  I think you're perfect for that." she suggested.  N silently thought deeply what she said.

 

    "Mmm, Thank you for your time Ms.Ravis." end with huge smile on his face,  mad dash of chopping running off.  Ms.Ravis chuckles,  thought N should get the pictures by now.  Spotted a new couples customer coming in,  hurry on her way over there to deal them with business. 

 

   

    Leo's Pov

 

    Been in my office quiet rest of morning,  yawning as my eyes started twitches due of staring at the screen whole hours,  aware that clock of the bottom of my monitor screen shown it's 12:30pm already.  Oh wow time really has gone fast,  he stood up stretching his body aches.  Thinking where I should go for lunch hmm,  he ponder on that.  His office's door burst open,  scaring the heck out Leo as N walked in beaming sunny smile like it's blinding his eyes in sight.  "Let go eat lunch together!"  N screech at him, waving him over.

 

    "Come on,  Sir Leo."  What's not this again seriously? he thought sighs,  stubborn sat my back on my chair  "Uhh, no thanks, not interested"  resort blatantly.  N pause stood there goes  "Fine,  I will make you!"  start walking toward to him,  grab hold of Leo's arm tried pull him up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter