° Chapter 5° "Will N Able to Repay Leo?"

Cold Hotel Owner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       ➳ N's Pov ➳

 

    They both arrived at the cold hotel, Leo tall body smoothly walk swaying side to side along long narrow halls, peek over his shoulder to make sure that N stay tagging follow behind him. N met his dark eyes as Leo looked over his shoulder, flash him pearly smile, asked "Hey boss? Where we're going?? I thought you said you're treating me breakfast?" N whines as his tummy made nasty sound.. Sigh.. Leo turn focus walking as they enter in the light blue tone color huge room, N scanning around room seem very modern style, polished marbles slick grey hard floor, one black leather couch on side, neat black desk, along shelves display of some frames cute cartoon plush or staute of cat, dog and baby random among other toys stuff.  

    "There sit down" Leo said to N firmly, gesture his long slender  finger toward leather couch, N giving a derp face behind Leo's back as he walked to his desk, turn face him as he took off coat drape into chair, half caught N's face goes "What's was that?" N chirps in fast "Nothing, I wasn't doing anything!" flop himself into couch, took off his thick coat toss it aside uncaring side of couch, humming.. 

     Leo got glimpses of that actions, ready to stood up from desk to scold him but, staff lady walked in with bright face strolling food cart next to N, food spread lovely smell in the room. Oh yeah that was her who sent me to owner room N thought, ponder what's her name then, asked her "We met yesterday, I'm sorry I forgot your name?" N felt guilty by that.. Lady smile understood that should be hard for new employee to remember  staff's name in one day. She open to speak but, got cut off by Leo spoke from desk, "N you was supposed already to know staff's name.." sending chills staring against N but, lady cut in again "Sir Leo, it's not his fault.. He was seem very nervous on first day of work yesterday, plus he was busy carried people's luggage all day long might be why" she stated her reason in nice manner of respect, her strand escape fall in her face as she bow to Leo then, face to N.

     "My name is Ravia" she smiled, gently brush her platinum blondie strand neatly back in place, clear "Oh right, here your foods dear, Leo requested most delicious breakfast for you this morning" Ravia picked the lid cover off, hot steam burst out into air, N slowly swallow his spit that gather in throat, glue  his eyes at feast dancing front of him.  Season flavors of scrambles eggs hint of milk whip in it, neatly slices slanted smokes thick sausages, puffy white steam rices bowl, and along with fruits assortment on side. 

    N was impressed the foods that Leo ordered for breakfast for him is pretty huge! Felt bad of him recently complains of him not treating him back in the hall, sudden stood up walk up to  side of Leo by desk, drop to his knees "I'm sooo sorry to Owner for my whines before, I thought you not care about me.. I deeply thank you" N bow to him. Leo rolled his eyes, nodding his head hard was like whatever in his mind, lean forward his body tight against his desk, start tap typing keywords, staring at screen, "N please not call me Owner... Call me Leo ok? Go eat now" He point directly to foods as his eyes remain at the screen of pc monitor. N smile again, shot up from his knees "Oh, Thank you again Mr. Leo" squeak sound as he ran dash to foods table, grabbed chopstick then, white rice bowl picked up eggs put atop of rice, then sausages too, starts eating heartily. 

    Ms. Ravia can't help but, to smile at him, look up at Leo's dumbfound face lean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter