Blessing or A Curse?

Karma

 

Suzy: Excuse me!?

Kyuhyun: Hey, I need this cab. Can you get out…please?

Suzy: Excuse me!?

Kyuhyun: Here. Take it. (shove money into Suzy’s hands)

Suzy: Excuse me! I’m –

Kyuhyun: Is ‘Excuse me’ the only thing you can say? Oh, I get it (flip hair) you must be fluttering right now, right?

Suzy: Can you open that door for me please?

Kyuhyun: Which one?

Suzy: On your left.

Kyuhyun: Oh, I’ll be happy to! Wow, being a handsome guy does have its –

(Suzy kick Kyuhyun out from the cab)

Kyuhyun: (on the ground) Hey, what are you doing!?

Suzy: That’s for suddenly barging into the cab! (throw Kyuhyun’s money back) That’s for thinking you’re handsome!

Kyuhyun: (collecting the money) Geez, what a rude person.

Suzy: (get out from the cab and slap Kyuhyun) That’s for thinking you’re handsome!

Kyuhyun: Hey, you’ve already punished me for that.

Suzy: I know.

Kyuhyun: (rubbing the slap marks) Are you even a girl? Your slap is soo strong.

Suzy: How dare you! (kick Kyuhyun’s on the groin) Hmph! (get back inside the cab) Ahjussi, let’s go!

Kyuhyun: (screaming in pain) Oh my God! What have I done to deserve this! Tell me! Tell me!

(Yesung appear in Kyuhyun’s thought)

Yesung: Maybe it’s because you kept gambling and stealing someone else’s money…)

Kyuhyun: Right, forget I asked – Hey! (watch the cab go away) Ugh, (standing back up) there must be some way to get to the airport. (open up his wallet to put back the money) Em? What’s this? Taxi Hotline?

Hotline: Yes, can I help you?

Kyuhyun: I’m looking for the nearest cab available. I’m in a hurry.

Hotline: What for a while as I connect you to your district taxi hotline.

Kyuhyun: W-wait! Don’t! (music playing on the phone) Great. (sigh) what part of ‘I’m in a hurry does she doesn’t understand?

Hotline: Yes, can I help you?

Kyuhyun: Taxi. Airport. In a hurry. Now!

Hotline: What? Can you repeat that again sir?

(after a couple of minutes)

Hotline: Here’s the nearest taxi available, I’m sending you the one-time-use GPS location of the taxi.

Kyuhyun: Got it! Better start running now, the taxi’s close!

(after 10 minutes)

GPS: In 100 meters, turn left.

Kyuhyun: That’s a traffic light! Nice! I see it! (dashing towards the traffic light) YAAAAA!!!

(traffic light turn from red to green)

Kyuhyun: Oh, crap! No time to waste! My life’s on the line!

(Kyuhyun saw the cab and quickly jump in front of the cab)

Driver: What the – (instant break) Hey! Moron! Watch where you’re goin!

Kyuhyun: (getting back up) Ouch! There goes my face! (wiping the blood from a cut at his forehead) I need the cab (panting) to go to the airport (panting)

Suzy: (open up the cab window) (sigh) Not you again.

Kyuhyun: (gulp) “Please don’t tell me it’s the crazy she-devil again”. Sir, you don’t happen to have a crazy men, I mean women, at the back seats?

Driver: Well, son (smirk) Today’s not your lucky day.

Suzy: Well, well, well. Look who happen to show up, again.

Kyuhyun: (slowly facing Suzy) Hey, you~ (awkward laugh)

Suzy: You’re not get –

Kyuhyun: Please, just give me a chance! (kneeling) I need the cab or I’ll miss my flight to Korea! I’ll do anything!

Suzy: Anything!? (evil smile)

Kyuhyun: (gulp) This can’t be good (awkward smile)

Suzy: Ah, that’s it. Right there. Good, good.

Kyuhyun: I need to endure this. I must. Tomorrow I’ll laugh about it in Korea while eating spicy rice cakes. Yeah, that’s right. (crazy laugh)

Suzy: Hey! (knock Kyuhyun’s head with a magazine) Focus!

Kyuhyun: Do I really need to be massaging your foot?

Suzy: Yup, that’s your payment! And…half of the taxi fare.

Kyuhyun: (sigh) Fine…

Suzy: Where are you going anyway?

Kyuhyun: I’ve already told you, Korea!

Suzy: I know that. (hit Kyuhyun with a magazine) I mean where?

Kyuhyun: University. Today’s is the registration day. (give her the letter) Here.

Suzy: Hey, I’m going here too! Today is the last day, right?

Kyuhyun: What? You too!? (tears falling) Oh? What’s this? (wiping tears) Why am I shedding tears?

Suzy: Aww…you must be glad a pretty girl like me is going to be your friend there.

Kyuhyun: I think it’s the other way around.

Suzy: What!?

Kyuhyun: Nothing.