Don't lie to me

You're finally mine, officially mine.

A/N

Hello all :). How's your chirstmas ? Mine was super and my mpm got me my own Macbook for christmas. Love you mom :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendy's POV 

It was 2 days until SBS Gayo Daejun, we were all practicing for our special performance with Winner and GOT7. Soon it was lunch time, me, Irene unnie, Seulgi and maknae decided to go grab something to eat then Taehyun, my partner for the special performance came up to me and asked us to join him and s for lunch. 

" Hey Wendy, do you want to join us for lunch ? Jinwoon hyung knows a place that sells the best fried chicken and pizzas. " The boy asked me. 

" Unnie, let's go! Fried chicken! Pizzas! I haven't had them since I got into SM! " the maknae shouted into my ears. 

" Yah! Stop shouting infront of others. Our image might be ruined because of you, you dork! " Seulgi scolded the maknae. Joy rolled her eyes and gave me her best puppy eyes. 

" Is it fine with you guys ? " I asked the my other members. They all nodded and Joy started screaming and jumping aroud like a fool. 

 " Then let's go. We don't have much time. " Taehyun said as he offered me his hand. I didn't notice his hand as I was running to Irene unnie.

During practice, she was so high, bubbly and happy,but as soon as Taehyun came, she didn't even look at them and started to sulk. The other Winner members laughed at Taehyun as he was ignored by me. I turned my head aorund to see what was so funny. I was nothing so I pretended that nothing happened. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the restaurant 

The food came up faster than I expected and we all digged in. Joy was literally stuffing chicken into her face, Seulgi didn't eat much since she wasn't that much a fan of chicken and pizzas, Irene unnie was eating 3 slices of pizzas at one go like her apink sunbaes would. Eventhough she looked like she was enjoying, I knew that something was wrong. I shrugged it off and ate my pizza silently. 

" Wendy, you have something on your lips, let me get that for you. " Taehyun said as he leaned in. 

I heard woos coming from s and also Seulgi and Joy. My cheeks were burning as he got closer and closer with his napkin. He wipped the pizza sauce from my lips and gave me a little smirk. After that whole incident, I couldn't look at him straight in his eyes. We got back to the studio and started practicing. We used Lovelyz's studio as it was bigger since they had 8 members. After a long day of practice, we went back to our dorms. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Velvet Dorm 

We didn't have dinner because we have quite a lot during lunch so we just ate apples and went to bed. I was about to go into our room and bam, Irene unnie slammed the door at my face. I opened the door and she threw my pillow at my face. Seulgi and Joy slightly stirred up as they were the ones who always slept first. Irene unnie pulled my wrist and made me sit next to her on the couch. At that point, I knew why she was ignoring me for the whole day. She was clealy jealous, but she denied it anyways. 

" Unnie, what was that for, why did you ignore me for the while day after lunch and slammed the door at my face? " I a bit and she gave me the lamest reason any leader would give. 

" I don't want scandals Wendy ah. We only debuted for 4 months you know ? Plus we have a no dating policy. " she told me but her whole face spelled L.I.E. It was a lie. I could tell. Even the newest trainee who just met her a month ago could tell that she was lying. 

" Irene unnie, don't lie. I know that it wasn't that. The truth now, Bae Ju Hyun sshi. " I said in fluent english. I would't normally us english unless I was talking to my seniors who grew up in America or I when I was really really angry. I wasn't angry, I just wanted Irene to tell me the truth herself. She kept quiet and didn't say a thing. So I started off. 

" Were you jealous unnie ? " I giving her a smirk. 

" No. I wasn't. Why would I be jealous if Taehyun wipped your lips for you ? " she confabbed. She realized what she just blurtted out of anger and *cough* jealousy *cough* 

" You're definately jealous unnie. If no, why did you sulk everytime he comes closer ? " I stated clear and loudy. 

Irene unnie didn't say anything and ust sat nect to me for the next 15 minutes. She distrcted herself from answering and thinking about the sentence earlier.

I turned my head to her direction. She looked awfully beautiful concerntrating on something. My eyes went from her eyes, to her nose and finally her lips. The soft, plump lips that I longed for. Everytime I wanted to confess my feelings, I would either be cut off but her, asked to hang out with Seulgi or forced to cook for the maknae. I felt like it was the time to confess so I gathered all my will power and decided to confess tonight. It's now or things will get pretty messed up. 

Irene's POV

" Wendy I... "

" Unnie I... " we opened our mouths at the sametime. 

" Unnie you go first. " and so I did. 

" Wendy ah, you know me the best don't you ? Yes, I was jealous. I'm sorry for lying just now. I just think that it'd be weir..dd th--hat " I didn't finish my sentence. 

Wendy suddenly got up and pulled my wrist. She was walking towards me, slowly, smirking. I backed up and ended up trapped  like any cliche scence in dramas. She tilted my chin with two fingers, making our eyes connect. I felt her other arm around mt waist. She pulled me towards her and softly crash her lips on mine. It was a soft, calm kiss. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Wendy with her eyes closed, savouring the moment. When I decided to kiss her back, she pulled back.

Wendy's POV 

" Irene unnie, I always wanted to tell you that I liked out. No, make it a I love you. I wanted to confess to you 2 weeks ago, but Seulgi and Joy.. " Before i finished the sentence, Irene unnie pecked me on the lips. 

" So... was that a yes ? " I asked. She nooded and kissed me again. 

I was literally the happiest girl alive and I was about to scream but knowing that Seulgi would porbably beat me up, I didn't. 

" Wow, my girlfriend really like kisses doesn't she ? " I pinched her cheecks, making her blush. 

" It's time for bed now Princess Cabbage." I tugged her wrist and eared myself a smack on the arm. 

Joy's POV 

" Seulgi unnie, WENDY UNNIE JUST CONFESSED TO IRENE UNNIE ! " I half told half yelled to Seulgi unnie. Good thing the room was sound proof " 

Seulgi unnie jumped down from our bunk bed like a ninja and pushed me away from the door, making me fall on my  

" Yah! You could've just ask me to move over right ? " I groaned. 

" Sorry, now shut up, I can't hear them. " Seulgi unnie opened the door, seeing Wendy kissing Irene unnie. 

" WTF, THEY'RE KISSING. PARK SOOYOUNG! THEY'RE KISSING! " she shouted

I got up and nudged Seulgi unnie away and watch them until they walked towards the door. I quickly climbed back to my bed and pretended to sleep. As soon as both of them entered, me and Seulgi teased them a bit and went to sleep. 

" How was the kiss unnies? " I teased making Irene unnie blush and Wendy throwing something down to me. 

" Arraso, arraso, I'll sleep now. " I said, laughing like a mad girl. 

 

A/N 

And, yash. I'm done with this chapter. I felt bored so I whipped something up. Kay bye guyssss. Comment down if you want SeulJoy in the story. Oh and I started a Chomi fic. And if you really really love Suho from EXO please forgive me T^T. He's the bad guy in the story. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/879595/it-s-risky-but-it-s-worth-a-try-apink-chomi-2eun

 

Kay byeee. Don't forget to comment :)