Let me

You're finally mine, officially mine.

' YOUR TIME STARTS NOW " 

 " Let's do this! We can beat Joy and Seulgi, can't we ? " 

Wendy held Irene's right hand as they walked together to the whiteboard, giving her protection. As they walked, "ghosts" and scary looking props popped out out of no where making Irene cry harder. As for Wendy, being the one who wanted to protect her leader, she laughed at her.( ouch, so mean Wendy) 

" YYAAHHHH! DON'T LAUGH! " Irene screamed to her, hitting Wendy's arm with her free hand. 

" STOP IT, STOP IT! IT HURTS! " She said in fluent english, shooting Irene a death glare. 

" Are you cursing in english Son? And why are you glaring at me ? " Irene asked her as she flicked her forehead. 

" What? NO, you should really think about that english class with me again unnie. " Wendy scoffed. 

Irene wanted to fight back but before she did, something grabbed onto her leg. She screamed right into Wendy's ear and hid her head into Wendy's neck. 

" Please don't scream into my ear, I still need it you know ? I'm still young. " Wendy nagged. 

" Let's just get over with this and get back to the dorm. " Irene said in an annoyed tone.

They got the the whiteboard, they opened the cloth and stared to answer the questions. Irene being the one who's fully fluent answer the math, science and korean related questions while Wendy stood behind her, keeping an eye on things that wanted to scare them. The last question, an English that most people fluent in English could solve. 

" Wendy, I don't understand anything. " Irene told her.

" I told you to think about the english classes " Wendy said as she turned around. 

" Are you serious... even my 6 year old cousin can tell you the answer in 10 seconds... Yah you really should consider those english lessons. " Wendy thought to herself, trying so hard not to facepalm herself infront of Irene. 

" Give me the marker pen. I'll solve it. " Wendy said. She wrote the answer behind her as if she was givnig Irene a backhug, Irene blushed at the intimate contact of both bodies and hung her head low so that Wendy couldn't see her pink face. 

As soon as she finished answering the questions, the shirts dropped and they put it on without saying a word, they took a selca and ran out of the haunted house. They were greeted with a laughing bear and an angry girl with pie on her face. Since they got out of the hanuted house faster, they went to a circus performance. The clowns were looking for someone to prank and Joy was the lucky one, which explains the pie. They went back to their dorm after a couple rides. 

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

It was about 8:30, they were taking turns bathing. Joy and Seulgi shared a room while Irene and Wendy took the other bigger room. Joy and Seulgi were playing with their phones in their room, Wendy was replying her fans on UFO while Irene was bathing. Irene thought that Wendy should be either playing with Seulgi or listening to Joy's complains but she was wrong. She came out of the bathroom with only a towel. Wendy looked at Irene, blushing. Irene was shocked to see her right there she almost dropped the towel. 

" YAH DON'T LOOK SON SEUNGWAN! " she screamed 

" Ooo-ke-yy " she said as she turned around. 

" Wow, her body looks so good, but I bet she's 100% straight. Though luck Wendy Son" she thought to herself. 

 

A/N

Blargh, I sorry I couldn't update, my laptop wouldn't start thus I couldn't update T_T. So here's the 2nd chapter, the next chapter will be about SeulJoy. Anyone here who stans Apink? Don't you think that Chomi is as cute as asdfghjkl ? Kay byeeee.