Trust Me

You're finally mine, officially mine.

When Irene got back, Wendy suggested to go to Lotte world as a group, so they did. Of course getting their permission from their manager oppa. They got on loads of rides, but they haven't entered the haunted house yet. They didn't enter the haunted house because Irene was afraid. 

" Come on Joohyun unnie, just for once, please. " Wendy used her aegyo on Irene, which clearly didn't really help. 

" But it's really scary. My friends told me that she didn't dare to go to the toilet at night alone. " 

" Stand behind me, I'll protect you.  " 

" I thought of that Seungwan ah. " 

" Then do you trust me ? " 

" Wh-aa-t ? " 

" I asked whether if you trusted me. " 

" Of course I trust you, you're like a sister to me. " 

To be honest, Wendy was a little sad to hear that she was just like a sister to Irene. But she felt better after when she agreed to enter to haunted house with her, Seulgi and Joy. They waited at the queue for almost 30 minutes and Irene tried to bale out. 30 minutes went pass quickly for Wendy, Seulgi and Joy as they shared their funny experiences with each other about entering haunted houses, but for Irene, it was like mental torture for her. Soon enough, it was their turn, they entered the haunted house together along with a teenage couple and a group of children who looked around 15 to 16. 

The closer they got, the more Irene felt like crying and screaming. Luckily, Wendy saw Irene's condition, she comforted her by hugging her and offering her hand as she knew how much the older girl liked skinship. They were given 2 torch lights, 2 mission cards and also 2 digital cameras.  Wendy took one set and Joy took the other. 

" Come on, unnie, let's go in " she said with a warm smile, which calmed Irene down a bit. Irene held on to Wendy's arm as they walked in together. They chose the room they wanted to enter and stared with their mission. 

Wendy opened up their mission card and showed it to Irene. 
* MISSION 

PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION ON THE WHITEBOARD AND TAKE A SELFIE WEARING THE SHIRT DROPPED AFTER ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS CORRECTLY. YOUR TIME STARS NOW. * 

Wendy opened the door with Irene standing behind her to whole time. Wendy was determined to win this and prove to Irene that a haunted house wasn't that scary after all. Distracted by finding the question card, she failed to notice Irene softly sobbing until she found the question card, turned around to show her. 

" Unnie, why are you crying ? Are you scared ? Stop crying. The picture won't look good if you keep on crying. " Wendy said to her softly giving her a kiss on the forehead lovingly, assuring her that everything's going to be alright. The kiss somehow calmed her down, making her heart skip a beat, butterflies in her stomach flutter . Of course she'd been kissed on the forehead by her friends and ex boyfriends but she never had that kind of feeling before. 

 

A/N 

Hello people, so this is my first ever fanfiction I've written so bare me and my grammer since I'm not that good in english. Yet again, my first language is ... english... wow ... I should study after this... Should I add SeulJoy in this fic too ? You guys can tell me how you'd like this fic to be like cause I don't know what I'm writing actually. Please do comment :) Yes back to the story, YAY FOR WENRENE. I'll update around tomorrow of Saturday and this fic will be around let's say 15-20 chapters (?) Kay byeeee