CHAPTER II

DADOONG'S RANDOM DIARY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday, Can You Not …

Oh my God this is so funny I can die.

Puahahahahahaha!

That fake moustache! Oh my oh my. You just proved me that your Japanese friends don’t have a great taste in arranging your birthday party.

G-Dragon’s wild birthday party in Japan, 80s theme.

Wild? What in the world you call it wild?

The costumes. Aigoooo. Are they a bunch of yoga group? Those hipsters. And that fish. Will she stop showing that duck face? I think I will remove fish from my regular food. Thanks to you mate.

GD can you not? PUahahahahhaah! Fake hair chest? Who do you think you are? Freddy Mercury?  Freddy mercury will be crying right now.

 Bollywood movie star? Wait. Not all India movie stars have dense hair on their chest. Am I right? Why has this become an issue anyway?

 “Jiyong you pabo pabo pabo.”

It’s not me. It’s my love Dara who said that. We’re in the different world right now. Me seeing this news on her laptop screen as a funny thing while she thinks it’s not funny at all.

She sighs again and about to turn off the laptop. I hastily put my paw on the keyboard to restrain it. It’s not like every day I can see entertaining news like this. And it’s from almighty Kwon Jiyong!

“No Dadoong-ah. Your eyes will be ruined,” she gently takes my paw and moves it aside.

Dara, why can you just stay happy like what you always show those people on camera?

 

 

Wednesday, Sigh.. Sigh.. Sigh

Okay, this is awkward.

“Oh, hi. How’s your holiday?”

“It’s nice. Thank you.”

Silent.

“Happy birthday. A week late. Sorry.”

“It’s okay.”

Silent.

I should be happy right? Seeing Dara puts a distance between her and this man. But I can’t pretend that I can’t see nor feel the love they still have in the way they look at each other. And I’m the only one who’s aware of this. The perks of being a catflower.

Arf! Arf!

Oh my God. That voice.

“Gaho? You bring him too?” Dara’s eyes widened. And soon a smile plasters on her pretty face. “He’s so big! Last time I saw him he’s still this little,” Dara excitedly lifts her hand, measures how little the dog before.

Ahhh see? That gentle smile on that pabo baby boy gay dragon? When Dara is focused on Gaho, he stares at her with that smile.

“I know right. He grows up so well in Dolce Vita. You should visit him some time.”

Enough with this Gaho being the centre.

Arf! Arf!

Will he stops barking? Whoa. He’s barking at me.

 I raise the fur on my back, showing my carnies.

“Dadoong-ah. Calm down. Gaho is not going to hurt you.” Dara caress my fur as I standing on her lap.

GD is laughing. HE IS LAUGHING AND I WANT TO KILL HIM BECAUSE HE THINKS IT’S FUNNY.

Gaho, the scary face, leaps onto the couch where GD, Dara and I are sitting on.

He smirks. At me.

Doesn’t he have any mirror? His smirks is eeeeewwwww.

“Oh there you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter