CHAPTER I

DADOONG'S RANDOM DIARY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunday evening. My peaceful slash evening.

Today she acts like a kid whose body is trapped inside a twenty eight years old petite woman. Dancing and singing like crazy. She even lifts me up and shouts at my face. My cute face. I hate it when she becomes out of control. I blame that hip hop gay man. Who is his name again? Yeah, G to the D, G-dragon. I'm rolling my eyes now. Which dragon wearing such a weird make up? And weird wardrobe? I feel sorry for Dara though. Because this Princess of mine sharing those things with him. Yeah those weird stuff.

She says "Dadoong-ie. Guess what! Jiyong bought this jacket for me from Paris Fashion Week!"

 I'm being the most polite cat in the world as I am, just let out a meow sound which she deciphers herself as anything she wants. “You love it too?!”

See? The meow I just pronounced actually means ‘I don’t care’.

What does she expect me to do anyway? Throwing confetti? I am a mere cat. What a cat does is, meowing, its fur, staring lazily at anything, but becomes excited when seeing food on its plate, purring, rubbing its body to nearby good looking less harmful people and sleeping peacefully. Today is far from peaceful. It's chaotic. My beauty sleep is ruined because of this stupid non-sense song is playing in her LCD television.

"Nan oneul Michigo! Nan oneul Michigo!" she sings along like a mad girl.

Somebody please kill the guy inside that MV please. My gorgeous eyes are bleeding.

Jealous? Ha.. Ha.. at G-Dragon? Ha.. Ha..

And will this Princess of mine stop spazzing while hugging me? I can't breathe!

Damn you G-dragon!

 

Saturday, In the Middle of the Night.

She is crying, that muffled sound of her sob is breaking my heart. I feel like my body is being squeezed by a giant anaconda when she hugged me so tightly. I was sleeping peacefully on the floor inside my comfy basket when I heard her crying and cursing silently that's why I hopped up and meowing, trying to comfort her. At least she knows I care about her. That's when she pulled me closer.

"He's such meanie! Jiyong I hate him!" she says, pouting her lips, staring at my I'm - busy - here body as I my front feet planted nicely on her bed. I know this session. Ranting session. At first I hated it since what she's doing just ranting and ranting and ranting and sleeping with her eyes swollen. But now I understand why. I should be proud of myself. She's sharing me her true feelings and stories.

"Jiyong is not with me on my birthday party tomorrow Dadoongie," she sighs. If only she limits the G-dragon a.k.a Kwon Jiyong's part then I'll be just fine. I start wondering if all pets in the world get this treatment. I mean their masters blabbering things as if the pets would miraculously pat their back and say “Dude, you’ll get through it. Trust me man.”

Anyway, do you know that famous grumpy cat? What if it's him ranting on ty things to his master? Oh my God I want to laugh but Dara will be scared and she’s still talking about Jiyong, which is so boring.

 What on earth a cat can laugh? Hahaha. Did I just laugh? Oh my God she's passed out. Dara don't die!"

Friday, I'm free!

Dara will be having tour concert! I'm free! I'll conquer the Earth and rule the world! I’ll take Obama down!  

I was joking.
It's the very first time she's not around me. She's so clingy to be honest. Whenever she comes home she a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter