Teenage Years

Don't Go
Epilogue 2
 
"Give it back!" yelled a 15-year old Min-Hee. She was currently in the process of getting her phone back from her older brother. "No! Why are you being so secretive these days?" said a 17-year old Taehyun. "Because I want to!" yelled Min-Hee. Taehyun replied with a "Not good enough."
 
"MOM!" Min-Hee yelled trying to get her mother to get her phone from Taehyun. " What is it now?" Asked Taeyeon as she walked down the stairs with her husband, Baekhyun behind her. "Oppa won't give me my phone back!" Min-Hee told her parents. Baekhyun looked Taehyun with a confused looked. Taehyun immediately got this and said, "She's always on her phone and being so secretive. So while she was on her phone I took it from her and you won't bel-"
 
"I don't care what you found...Just give your sister back her phone. And don't let this happen again. Do you understand?" Taeyeon said sternly. Taehyun gave Min-Hee back her phone and mumble a "Yes Mom."
 
"Good. Now that that's taken care of, go to your rooms and get dressed. We're going to visit your aunts today."  Baekhyun said. The two teenagers went into their rooms to change while Baekhyun and Taeyeon went into the living room. "Teenagers." Baekhyun whined as he sat on the couch next to his wife. "And of course that have to be so stubborn." Taeyeon replied while chuckling. She laid her head on Baekhyun's shoulder as they wait for their kids to finish getting ready. 
 
"Love you." said Baekhyun as he looked at his wife lovingly. "Love you too." Said Taeyeon. They shared a sweet kiss before their kids came running down the stairs. "Let's go!" said Taehyun as he ran out the door holding his sister's hand. 
 
"They are really weird." said Baekhyun over the fact that less than 15 minutes ago they were fighting and now they're back to being best friends. "Teenage years, babe. Teenage years." Taeyeon said and sighed. 
 

 


Hi! Yay I updated this story. Woo-hoo. Now just look out for a "Kirin Academy" update. Now, See Ya! Bai!! 😄😄