Life After Being An Idol

Don't Go

Epilogue

 
The smell of kimchi filled the Byun household. Baekhyun woke up with a smile on his face while he get out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. In the kitchen stood a beautiful woman humming quietly as she made breakfast for her family. 
 
Baekhyun cleared his voice and Taeyeon looked up to see her husband standing at the door frame of the kitchen. She smiled at him and said "Good Morning". He replied with a "Good Morning" too and went over to her to kiss her cheek. 
 
They were about to lip lock when two pairs of footsteps were heard coming down the stairs. The couple turned around to see their 7-year-old son, Taehyun and their 5-year-old daughter, Min-Hee. 
 
"Hi Mommy! Hi Daddy!" Shouted Min-Hee. "Good Morning sunshines! Are you guys hungry?" Asked Taeyeon. The children both eagerly nodded their heads. Taeyeon and Baekhyun both chuckled at how cute they are. 
 
"Ok. Well mommy is done with making breakfast, so we can eat now." Baekhyun said. Taehyun and Min-Hee went to the dining table and sat at their usual spots while Taeyeon dished out their food. 
 
----------
 
"So, what do you guys want to do today?" Asked Baekhyun just as they finished their breakfast. "Can we go to the park?" Asked Taehyun with pleading eyes showing a little bit of aegyo. 
 
"Ok. Let's go get ready." Baekhyun replied. They put their dishes in the sink and went to change into their outside clothes for the park. Today was a warm and sunny day, so it was a perfect time to go out to the park to have some family bonding time. 
 
Once they got into the park, Taehyun and Min-Hee immediately went to the playground. Taeyeon and Baekhyun went to cuddle on the bench while watching their precious children play. 
 
"I love you." Taeyeon said out of nowhere. Baekhyun thought it was weird but nonetheless replied saying "I love you too." 
 
"I never thought life after being an idol was like this." Taeyeon said. "Maybe because we were trainees and idols for so long, we forgot what it felt like to live a normal life." Baekhyun replied. 
 
"I'm glad I can be in public with you and not be bashed by 'fans'." She said. She realized how hard having a love life can be when you're an idol. You always have to be careful because the tiniest slip up can change everything. 
 
"Well, the important part is that we got through it together. Like we promise." They say there for a while in each other's arms and watching their children play and interact with other children. 
 
While doing that, they thought how great things are after getting married and starting a family. And more importantly, after being an idol. 
 
•••••••
 
Hey guys! So a lot of you were requesting me to make another chapter, so here it is! I'm thinking about maybe writing another chapter about when Min-Hee and Taehyun are teens. Tell me what you guys think!
 
See Ya!! <3
 
BTW, I just realized how corny I am after rereading this!! :P