Promise Me To Never Leave

Don't Go

Taeyeon was scrolling down her instagram page with tears in her eyes threatning to fall down any second. She continued to read the hateful comments left after she posted a picture, which was supposed to be a secret message for her boyfriend, Baekhyun.

 

She heard a knock on her door. “Come in,” she said. She turned her head to see who it was and wasn’t suprosed to see Baekhyun, since she had texted him a while ago asking him to come over to her dorm.

 

“Hey.” He said as he gave her a weak smile. “Hi.” She replied. He came over to her to give her peck on the lips, but she turned away and he ended up giving her a peck on the cheek.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked. “Nothing.” She replied. He knew something was wrong since he sees tears welling up in her eyes. Instead of asking her again, he gave her hug and tried to calm her down while kissing her crown. She pulled away and and look at him and said, “I have something to tell you.”

 

“What is it?” he asked with concern clear in his voice.

Tears started to fall down her face as she said, “I think we need to break up.” Baekhyun’s heart broke at those words as he almost started cryng. “What? Why?” he croked.

 

“We need to break up. With all this hate, I don’t think I can do this anymore. I’m sorry.” She was about to exit the room when he grabbed her wrist. Taeyeon turned around to see Baekhyun cry for the first time in their relationship. She immediately regretted what she just did, but still thought it was the right thing to do.

 

“No. Please, don’t go. I need you.” He started. He paused for a second then continued, “Do you think I’m doing good with all this hate? Well, I’m not. Sometimes, I want to break my computer screen and call this relationship off. But then, I think of the love that we have. It’s what gives me strength… everytime I think about us, I find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with you, and I’m not planning on letting you go.” He said. Taeyeon was so touched by the words he told her. She walked closer to him and pulled him into a tight hug. Baekhyun responded by hugging her waist tight, so she wouldn’t go.

 

“I don’t wanna let this off, either. But, my fans are important to me. And I’m afraid of making them even more angry at me because I’m so in love with you.” She said while resting her head on top of his. “Are you’re fans more important than me?” he murmered into her chest.

 

Taeyeon smiled, as she said “Of course not.”

 

Baekhyun smiled weakly at hearing her response. “Then we can get through this together, you just have to believe.” Baekhyun replied. Taeyeon looked at the man she fell in love with and she replied wholeheartedly saying, “Ok. I believe you and in our love. I love you so much.”

They layed down on the bed in each other’s arms as he said, “I love you more babe. And thanks.” “For what?” she asked with curiousity clear in her voice. “For not leaving me.” Baekhyun said. He was so relieved that she stayed; he wouldn’t want to live a life without her. “You’re welcome…” Taeyeon replied. There was a pause for a couple of seconds. She continued and said, “And thanks for making me so in love.”

 

Baekhyun chuckled at her response. He suddenly stopped and said, “Promise me that you’ll never leave and that you will stay in love with me forever.” Baekhyun said lovingly as he looked into her eyes. Taeyeon kissed him and looked into his eyes and said, “I promise. Do you promise the same?”

 

“Of course.” Baekhyun replied. “I’ll always be in love with you. Every part.” He said as he looked into the eyes he fell in love with. They shared a sweet yet passionate kiss as they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

 

------------------

 

Well, it’s done! I hoped you guys liked my very first story. I’m really happy with it and I hope you guys do to. Please leave some comments below and I’ll try to post another one-shot, or maybe even a story.

See ya next time! (Hopefully) :)

BAI!! <3