Chapter 4

I Like You Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun’s POV

“ Jieun and Suzy. Room 529.”  The teacher gave us our room key.

“ Soohyun and Luhan. Room 618.”

Wait, did I hear correctly? Soohyun and Luhan? In a room? Together?

“ Jieunie! Since Soohyun and Luhan are sharing a room, he can interrogate Luhan!” Suzy squealed.

“ Interrogate? About what?” I asked.

“ Whether Luhan likes you!”

“ Oh please! Luhan does not like me.”

Or does he?

My cheeks turned crimson red at that thought.

“ Maybe he does?” Suzy looked at in the eye.

“ Maybe he doesn’t?” I looked at her in the eye.

We continued our little debate when Soohyun stopped us.

“ Suzy! Jieun! What are you guys talking about?” Soohyun pecked Suzy on the cheek.

“ We were just talking about-“ Before she could proceed I elbowed her on the stomach. HARD.

My reason? Well, Luhan was right next to Soohyun.

“ Nothing. Just girl stuff.” Suzy groaned.

“ Well we better get to our rooms now. Everyone left.” Luhan laughed.

Suzy and I looked around and saw that everyone did leave while we had our little debate.

“ Hehehehehehe….” I awkwardly rubbed the nape of my neck.

“ So we’ll see you guys later?” Suzy asked.

“ Definitely.” Luhan replied.

We went up to our rooms. I entered the room and once I saw the bed, I ran and jumped on the bed. I stayed on the bed in a star fish position while Suzy talked to Soohyun on the phone. They were planning the whole ‘Luhan interrogation’ thing.

Knock, knock, knock.

Reluctantly, I got up and opened the door.

I saw a small teddy bear and a bouqet of flowers on the carpeted floor.

I picked it up and surprisingly, it was for me!

“ Suzy-“ Suzy cut me off as she sprinted towards me. She took the card and read it aloud.

“ ‘ You look lovely today Jieun! And for that, I reward you with a clue! I like playing soccer! From, your secret admirer<3.’ Jieun, your secret admirer likes playing soccer! That must mean he’s in the soccer team! Let’s see who’s in the soccer team. Kim Junsu, Yoon Doojoon, Lee Kikwang, Yang Yoseob, Choi Minho, Kim Minseok, Kim Dongjun, Bang Yongguk…..” Suzy counted with her fingers. “……. And there’s LUHAN. What a strange coincidence.” Suzy emphasized.

“ Whatever you say. But out of all those people, only four of them are in our class. Based on the clues, my S.A’s is in the same year as us. So the only possibilities are Kikwang, Yoseob, Dongjun and Luhan.”

“ Man,  they’re so hard to choose from though. They’re all so cute.” Suzy muttered.

“ I heard that. Now if you don’t want me to tell Soohyun about that, I suggest we take a shower and head downstairs.”

 

After Suzy and I got ready, we headed to the buffet for dinner. We took our food and sat down.

“ Hello ladies, mind if we sit here?” Soohyun, Luhan and Sehun stopped in front of our table.

………What was Luhan and Sehun doing here? Do they want to sit with us?

“ Not at all.” Suzy smiled.

Soohyun took a sit next to Suzy while Sehun sat next to Soohyun and Luhan sat next to me.

Suzy and Soohyun kept talking while the three of us ate in silence. Suzy noticed it and asked, “ Luhan, Sehun, are you by any chance close to Kikwang, Yoseob and Dongjun?”

What was Suzy doing?!

“ Yah!” I mouthed to Suzy.

“ Yeah, we are. Why are you asking?” Sehun asked.

“ Oh, it’s just that we found a gift for Jieun in front of our door. It was her secret admirer. It stated he likes to play soccer. So we have four possibilities. The three of them and you, Luhan.” I mentally face palmed myself.

“ Well actually, Yoseob seems to like you, Jieun.” Luhan said.

“ Really?” I was dumbfounded. THE Yoseob who was really shy around me, likes me? Well, that’s a surprise. 

Luhan coughed. “ So you said I was one of the possibilities. How would you know if your S.A. stated that he likes to play soccer?”

Before I could even answer, Suzy answered.

“ Jieun’s been getting clues about her S.A. For example, he’s a 3rd year like us, he’s 178 cm tall, he loves playing the rubix cube, his best friend loves bubble tea and he’s afraid of heights.”

Luhan’s POV
“ Hmm. Interesting.” Sehun said as he looked at me.

Damn it, Sehun! Don’t look at me like that! What if they suspect something? What if Jieun finds out too early?

“ That sounds like Lee Howon. I know he’s that tall and he’s athletic. Maybe he likes soccer.”

“ Huh. I never thought about that. Thanks for the idea, Luhan.” Suzy smiled.

“ No problem.” I continued eating.

 

2nd day~~~
Jieun’s POV
Today was the best day ever- no scratch that, the second best day ever! Of course the 1st was when I first met Luhan.

We went to the teddy bear museum, where Luhan actually bought a teddy bear for me! We also went to water world! The best part was that we were hanging out with Luhan and Sehun! Maybe I’m bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter