Chapter 3

I Like You Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Purple- Jieun’s thoughts
Grey- Luhan’s thoughts

Jieun’s POV
“ We’re here!!!” Suzy exclaimed as she pointed out the window of the plane.

From where we were sitting, you could see the whole island. The view was just breathtaking. I glanced at Luhan and saw he too was looking out the window, smiling. Since, his smile was so contagious, I began to smile too.

 

As we stepped out of the airport, Suzy stretched out her arms and exhaled. Being a gentleman, Soohyun offered to carry our luggage. I refused his offer after seeing him struggle with two luggages. Let alone Suzy’s.

Soohyun groaned and literally just dragged Suzy’s luggage.

“ You know, I’m still wondering how you manage to even carry this to my car. What’s in this suitcase? Bricks?” He complained.

“ Of course not! Just my clothes, 6 pairs of shoes, make up, swimsuits and lots of other stuff.”

“ Why do you have so much stuff?!” Soohyun said in disbelief.

Suzy and I looked at each other and we both said, “ Because we’re girls!”

Soohyun thought for a moment before nodding.

“ Jieun ssi, the bus is here.” I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around only to find Luhan smiling at me. I automatically blushed.

“ T-Thank you Luhan ssi. We’ll g-get going now.” I tried to act cool but ended up stuttering instead. I can’t believe I stuttered! In front of Luhan!”

Then Luhan turned around, put his luggage in the bus’s compartment and entered the bus. The three of us put our luggage away and went up the bus. Being the lovers they are, Suzy and Soohyun sat together and I ended up sitting alone. Since the ride to the hotel would take an hour, I decided to take a nap.

 

Luhan’s POV
Jieun, who was behind me, decided to take a nap. Her head was leaning against the window so it must have hurt when the bus hits a bump. Seeing her discomfort, I stood up f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter