Chapter 1

I Like You Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun’s POV
“ Hey Jieun, today’s your 400th rose right?” Suzy asked me as she walked into the classroom.

“ Yeah. I counted.”

“ 400th rose? What’s that all about?” Soohyun, Suzy’s new boyfriend, asked.

Ugh. Why did you ask? Now Suzy is going to talk about it the whole day. Suzy, I love you. But please refrain yourself from talking too much.

“ I’m glad you asked, Soohyun! Jieunie here has a secret admirer that has been sending her roses for 400 days now! And guess what he did for Valentine’s day?”

“ What did he do?”

“ He gave her a HUGE teddy bear, a box of Jieun’s favourite chocolate and a rose! How romantic is that? I just wish that SOMEBODY did that for me.”

“ Hey, we weren’t dating two months ago, okay.”

While they were having their lovers quarrel, I saw Luhan and his friend, Sehun, walk into the classroom. My heart started beating faster and I started to blush. I looked down at my table to avoid eye contact. But was a quite hard considering that he sat next to me. To be honest, sitting next to him ever since the 1st year of high school is terrible! And we’re 3rd years now! Well I wasn’t exactly sitting next to him since there was a gap between our tables. But technically, I was. Suzy sits next to me while Luhan is beside me. Eventhough I was happy, I couldn’t concentrate at all! All I’ve been worried about was that whether or not Luhan, who was sitting beside me, could hear my heartbeat.

“ Jieun, why are you looking down at your table?” Soohyun asked me as he and Suzy ended their little quarrel.

“ Oh! It’s because Luhan came!” Suzy whispered.

“ Stop talking about him! What if he hears?!” I whispered back.

“ Sorry!”

“ So eventhough you have a secret admirer, you like someone else?”

“ Yeah. What’s wrong with that?”

“ No. It’s just that…. Most people would like their secret admirer rather than someone who doesn’t even talk to you.”

” Hey! Don’t be so rude!” Suzy hit Soohyun’s arm.

“ No. It’s okay. It’s true actually.”

“ Listen up class! I have exciting news for you guys!” Mr. Kim shouted as he walked in the classroom.

“ So, because all of you had very good results in the last exam, the principal decided to reward you with a three days and two night stay at Jeju Island!”

NO WAY. IS HE SERIOUS?!

Literally, all of us were pretty much excited considering this is our first class trip.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter