Guilt Trips are Not That Fun

When Cold Water Turns to Ice [Incomplete/Unfinished]

Ok. So maybe I did a little harsh on him. I... guess me and Babochan dating was unnecessary information to tell Daehyun. But I still don't understand why it matters so much I mean, it was just a pointless highschool date. If Himchan thought it more than just a some stupid date then that's his problem. And if Daehyun thinks too much about there's nothing I can do about that. 

Hmm, B.A.P is kinda weird as a five member guy group. I mean, there are lots of six member boy groups and seven member boy groups, even twelve member guy groups is kinda common but five member guy group is just kinda... really rare.

 

Woah woah. SIdetracking.

Damn ADHD.

Wait what was I thinking about?

 

Eh, it probably wasn't important anyway.

 

Right?

 

Hmm I think maybe I was too harsh on Daehyun...

This went on for quite some time when finally Jin decided to call Daehyun...

ring ring

Why am I calling this idiot agai-

'Hello?'

'Yo, Dae. Can we talk?' Silence. did I do something wro-

'Sure.'

ok ok so he accepted but wtf am I gonna sa-

'Where and when?'

'How weird, most people ask 'when and where' but you just asked 'where and whe-'

'Just answer my question.'

'Oh, right. Um, how about the same cafe and around... well I'm pretty much open all day on... Thursday?'

'I'm busy that day. But 4pm would work.'

Oh ho ho, so he's giving me the cold shoulder now I see.

'Alright then.' AAAaaand I hung up. I mean, why keep holding the call when the main point has been said and dealt with.

 

But damn, he sounded so cold and mean. Did I really tick him off that much?

 

 

 

Ugh, guilt trips are NOT fun.