My Chance to Make a Move or No?

When Cold Water Turns to Ice [Incomplete/Unfinished]

We all arrived in Everland with Yoojin's ONE camera. Are these idiots stupid or what? With one camera, we're gonna get caught. They're stupid. But I'm surprised neither Youngjae nor Yoojin said anything about that. if anything, they would be the ones to hit the others on the head and comment on how stupid they are. 

Anyway.

We all got there some hours later(overexaggeration) and overly excited Himchan hyung jumped out of the van that all of us somehow managed to squeeze into. I have to admit, it was a pretty big van. Like, a huge van. Like, Suburban huge. 

Ehem. I think Jin's ADHD is affecting me, which makes no sense ANYWAY

All of us groggily walked out because most of us-all of us-fell asleep during the ride. Well, all of us except crazy Himchan hyung. Both managers-1004's and B.A.P's managers; Yoora's manager was too lazy to come-gave us two more cameras, resulting in us having a total of 5 cameras. Now I understand why Yoojin and Youngjae didn't say anything.

We decided to split into teams and then switch later on. We decided to flip the coin to decide who goes with who. It ended up like this.

Jongup-Yoora

Junhong-Terry

Yongguk-Yoojin

Youngjae-Me

and Himchan hyung was left alone with his own camera. Of course, he didn't keep quiet.

"Hey, that is not fair! Why do I have to be alone?" Himchan hyung pouted in a very disgustingly ugly way and everyone-including me and excluding him and Jin-laughed at his umbearable pout.

"Hyung, that's disgusting, stop doing that." I covered hyung's face with my hand which caused more laughter. Even Jin's lips turned up a bit.

"That's just how it turned out! Have fun being alone hyung~~" Jongup teased Chan hyung. I looked around at our groups and noticed the one awkward couple.

"Ooh, I just noticed the one awkward couple, Terry and Junhong! Have fun dealing with an hour of awkward kids~" I teased. Terry bonked me on the head in response.

"That's noona for you in case you have forgotten . Remember, I'm same age as Myungsoo, that's one year older than you." She gave me a glare and then turned to Yongguk. Her glare quickly switched to the one and only puppy dog face.

"Yongguk oppa~~ Pleeeeaaassseee can we switch partners? Come ooon, I'm closest to you out of all of these idiots here." Yongguk just shook his head and nodded towards me and Youngjae.

"I mean sure, but it won't be any fun if two girls are paired up together. How about I switch with Youngjae's group, and then you can switch from me. So, I'll exchange Jin for Youngjae, and you can exchange yourself for either one of us." At that statement, Youngjae and Jin silently switched places and Terry clapped her hands together.

"Yongguk, you already know the answer. I exchange Junhong for you, Bang Yongguk!" Our maknae quietly and slowly walked over to where Guk hyung was standing. Meanwhile Yongguk hyung was grumbling playfully while walking over to Terry.

"Oppa was long lasting." Everyone except Junhong and Jin fell into laughter.

"Well, let's get started! We meet back here in an hour to switch!" Yoora yelled out.

"Ok!" We all yelled back in response, getting weird looks from others. We just laughed it off and went our different ways. 

 

Ugh, did I mention awkward couple earlier? I think the awkward couple title switched to us, Jin and I haven't crossed any words. Nor have we ridden anything. But then again, it's only been 2 minutes and there are no rides in sight at the moment. Suddenly, Jin grabbed my wrist and started running towards a humongous rollercoaster ride. 

"Yah! Daehyun-ah let's go ride that one over there~~ please~~ It looks so fun!!" And here's Jin's hidden cuteness Youngjae and I always talk about. 

I looked up at the ride.

"But it's so big." I squeaked. She turned and gave me a teasing smile.

"Ay, is our little oppa here scared?" Oppa? Oh right, she's a '94 liner. I forgot.

"Since when did you call me 'oppa'?" I raised an eyebrow-something I know that JIn hates-and gave her a look. She chuckled and hit me gently on the arm.

"Hey, don't be like that. Let's just think of this ride as a way to get to know each other better! Come on, I'm only being happy for you oppa!" She emphasized 'oppa'. Is she legit giving me a chance? She seems suspicious... but ok?

"Hmm, ok, but if I die, just know that I will haunt you forever when I become a ghost." She laughed her beautiful laugh. She should be happy more often.

"You love me too much to haunt me." Oh how true her words are.

After watching her for awhile, I started to get a bit suspicious.


hiatus is over but who knows when my next update will be.