Admitting to Something Lifts...

When Cold Water Turns to Ice [Incomplete/Unfinished]

"So Dae." He lifted his head and turned it in my direction.

"Hmm?"

"You still like her?" I noticed him tense up a bit.

"I-"

"Don't sugarcoat it. It's a yes or no question." I heard a sigh.

"Fine. I'll be honest." I stopped walking, but kept staring in front. I didn't want to look at his face.

"No. I don't." He stopped next to me, but kept his gaze towards me.

"You sick bastard." I started to walk again. I heard his fast footsteps catch up to me.

"I'm sorry." I didn't respond.

"But... You can't blame me. She hates me. She's so violent towards me. How could I keep loving her?" I didn't respond.

"You grew up with her. You should understand best." I stopped walking. I turned. He had a funny expression.

"Do you think this is funny?" He cleared his throat.

"I-"

"HOW COULD YOU HATE MY CUTE PUPPY. SHE'S. ING. 13. YEARS. OLD. SHE'S A SENILE DOG WHAT DO YOU EXPECT. Sheesh." He burst out laughing. I cracked a smile.

"Ok ok but let's go back to some seriuos talk." I dropped the smile. I turned to face him. He stopped laughing. He gulped.

"Have you loved only her this entire time?" He nodded.

"Did you still love her even after you met her again?" He nodded.

"You know what I'm about to ask next." He nodded.

"Then answer me honestly." He nodded.

"Do you still love her?" He looked me in the eye. 

"Yes. I do." I smiled.

"Good."


 

A/N

I don't usually do this.

But, whose POV do you think this chapter is in? It's obviously not Daehyun's pov, the narrator is talking to Dae. Then, who could it be? Who do you think it is? I'm curious in what you guys think. But I think the answer is very obvious.