Miracle Does Exist

SooSeo Collection

Seohyun always believe in miracle. She know something good always happen in everyday. And because of that miracle, she finally had a beautiful life as someone’s wife. Someone who took her as a wife and love her so much.

 

It was a rainy day, not just rainy but an heavy rain. It’s hard for people to go to work with this kind of day. A girl with such a pure innocent face have been standing under the bus stop with lots of people who waiting for the bus too. Seohyun thought today such very unlucky day for her. People been pushing to each others and that make Seohyun fall on the wet ground. “Oh no! My school uniform already wet!” She groan as she remember today was her graduate and she feel so unlucky.

 

Seohyun went to school with a heavy steps. The rain suddenly stop and her school uniform are wet so bad. Students around her was laughing at her. She feel so down that she can’t make even look up. Suddenly someone threw towel at her. She almost freak out but then she saw her classmates, Sooyoung who just threw the towel. “You better make yourself dry before the ceremony.”

 

Choi Sooyoung, the only classmate and friend who care about her. They both been so close together since the first year. Always study together and their family are close to each other too. “Ah thank you Syoung. I’m glad you were here.” She mumble as she drying her hair with towel. “I know that you really need me so that’s why I’m here for you.”

 

I’m here for you. That words make her embarrassed as she holding the towel tightly on her lap. Seohyun know they just only close friend. Not more than that. But for her, she love Sooyoung. More than anything in this world. But she’s afraid to tell the truth. She afraid that Sooyoung will hate her because of that. She sigh then she gave a small smile to Sooyoung. “Thank you. I know you will always be here for me. I really appreciate it.”

 

After graduated, Seohyun and Sooyoung decided to continue study but different university. Seohyun worry, worry that Sooyoung might have someone else in her heart. And that’s hurt her just think a little about it. She feels terrible that she can’t even telling the truth. Once in awhile Sooyoung will come home from her university. It’s weekend so Sooyoung usually will spend time at home.

 

For Seohyun, she thought miracle never on her side. Since the incident happened at graduate ceremony, she know she only had a bad luck. After a several months, Seohyun accidentally listened to everything her and Sooyoung’s parent talked about. “Are you sure about this Junmyeon? Does Sooyoung know about this?” Mr Choi smile at the question. “Of course she already knew. She even happy for getting marry.”

 

That break Seohyun’s heart. She doesn’t deserve this pain. She hide herself on her bed while cover herself with blanket. She been crying all by herself. That’s hurt her. She should just tell Sooyoung during that moment. But everything is too late. Even Sooyoung happy about it. “I’m such a fool. I should just tell her the truth. It hurt me so bad.”

 

Since that day, Seohyun have been avoid Sooyoung. A lot. That makes Sooyoung curious and worry about Seohyun. The pure innocent Seohyun never ignore her. “Seohyun darling, what’s wrong? You always cheer up but look at you. Why you have been gloomy like this?” Her mother asked. Yeah, the pure innocent Seohyun such a cheerful person. She always smile whenever she with her family. But this time, she can’t.

 

Seohyun shake her head as she look at her mother. “Mom, is there anything that you didn’t tell me?” Her mother hums while smile at the thought about wedding. “Darling, you know what. Sooyoung is getting marry next month and she really happy with it.” Marry. Ah why would she even bother to asked that silly question to her mother. Her mother thought she will be so please to heard that. But she was wrong.

 

A few weeks before the wedding, Seohyun’s mother ask her to come so that she could help her mother. “Seohyun darling, which dress is prettier for a bride?” She sigh. “Mother, why are you even bothering to ask me which one?” Her mother playfully pout at her. “Aw but darling, you’re the only one who know to choose the dress well. We want to surprise the bride.” She can’t help but to smile at her mother silly pout. “Aw okay. Let me help you then.”

 

Three days before the wedding, Seohyun feels bad for ignore Sooyoung very such a long time. It’s time to face the reality and accept it. As long as her happy, she need to feel happy too. That’s what she thought. That night, she want to meet with Sooyoung and accept everything that already happened. But Sooyoung was not there tonight. She with her father for preparation. Yeah, why would she bother someone who is getting marry in three days.

 

The wedding day is today, Seohyun doesn’t want to come but if she didn’t come Sooyoung will be so upset. She’s too sad to realize anything that happen around her. She wearing the dress that her mother already put it on her bed without even think twice. She and her family arrive at the place. Before she could step in, her father pull before she could enter the church. “Father what’s wrong? We already late. Look, we the only one outside here.”

 

Her father smile as he nod her head. “I know that sweetheart. Shall we hold hand together while getting inside? I feels embarrass if they looking at us.” Seohyun smile as she nod. “Of course father. Let me hold your hand so we won’t feels embarrassment.” She holding her father’s hand as they walk together inside the church.

 

She didn’t even realize. That this wedding is actually for her and Sooyoung. She almost tearing up beside her father. Her parent did this surprise for her. Sooyoung was there, standing proudly as she smile widely while see her soon to be wife walking on the isle with her father. “Thank you.” She spoke softly as she gently take Seohyun’s hand and smile at her. “Sorry for a surprise. And you look beautiful.”

 

Seohyun can’t even say anything as she smile while shake her head. It was a beautiful day and it happened to be happy for Seohyun. “Well, maybe miracle does exist.” She whisper softly. “Sweetie, why you smiling?” Hearing Sooyoung’s voice make her smile widely. “Ah it just remind me about our wedding.” Since that, Seohyun believe miracle does exist. It only take time to happen to you.