Only U

SooSeo Collection

The maknae have been working hard for writing a new song for TTS new album ‘Holler’. She writing some romance, sweet love song and she really trying her best. But she still can’t make it since she doesn’t know about some sweet love romance. She need someone that can help her for this new song.

She took her phone and looking for her contacts number. She blinks. Who should I contact? She thought. Can’t think any, she sighs and throw her phone on her study table. She was almost give up on her writing when suddenly someone knock on her bedroom door. “Y-Yes?” “Seohyun, is there something wrong?”

Sooyoung unnie? She slowly tip toe and open the door. She blinks. “What is it unnie?”

“Well, I heard some noises in your room. Are you throwing your phone again?” Maknae just grinning from ear to ear. Can’t even say anything. “Is there something wrong?” Seohyun try to think, should she ask Sooyoung help or not. “It just, I need some help for our new song that I’m going to write.” She chuckles. “You should really tell me earlier. Here, let me help you.”

Hearing that, maknae was so happy and immediately pull her shikshin unnie inside her room. “Okay unnie, I’m trying to write some sweet romance song. But uh, I don’t even know how to start.” She pouts. “Why don’t you show me something that you already write.”

Maknae was blinks. “Uh actually unnie, I haven’t write any.” Her shikshin unnie was blinks confusingly. “You haven’t?” Seohyun shakes her head. “It’s okay, let’s start now. Some sweet romance right?” Her unnie already have some idea in her head. She start to write some of the lyrics on her book.

Seohyun was sitting on the chair while looking at her unnie’s face. She doesn’t know why but looking at Sooyoung’s face make her feels calm even she was stress. “Here, I only write some part.” She took the book and read it softly. “Wow unnie! You really good for writing some sweet love songs.” “It’s really nothing. Well, if there’s more. I’ll be telling you okay?”

Her shikshin unnie smiles softly and ruffles her hair before leaving the room. What she didn’t know that, she was smiling like crazy once her shikshin unnie gone from her room.

 

….

 

Three days passed and Seohyun still doesn’t have any idea how to continue this lyrics. She doesn’t even know how to feels love. But yet, she accept they manager offer to write some love song for they new album.

She walk out from her bedroom when suddenly someone was already in front of her room. “Oh unnie, have you got idea?” “Nope, but I have idea that we should hang out together.” Maknae blinks. “Only us?”

Sooyoung nods. “Yeah of course. The others already out since morning. And we need to talk more about that lyrics. And also, you need to learn some meaning of love Seohyun.”

They both won’t mind if paparazzi was there. It was nothing but just want to hang out together. Both of them currently on the bench at the park while talking to each other about the song. “Here, I know how you love to read. And now, you need to read about love too. Here,  I brought this for you.” Seohyun can’t think of anything. She just take that book and start to reading it.

Her shikshin unnie just chuckling at her action today. “You know Seohyun, loving that person with all your heart sometimes make you heartbroken.”

“Why it has to be broken unnie?”

“It’s broken if you didn’t tell him that you love him. Because if you was too late to tell him, there’s already another person who take him away from you.”

Seohyun doesn’t know why her unnie talking in this way. Sooyoung seems so different when she talk about love. “Unnie, you can be such a great love counsellor.”

 

….

 

“Unnie! Look! I’m done writing the lyrics! And I want unnie to read this first before Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie do.”

Sooyoung took the book and chuckles. “That so fast. Have you finish the book?” Maknae was grinning. “Yes I did!” Before Sooyoung read it, she decide to say something. “Say Seohyun, why don’t you sing instead of me read it.”

Maknae blinks. “S-Sing?” Sooyoung doesn’t know that Seohyun was slowly feeling for her own shikshin unnie. To be honest, when maknae was writing those lyrics. She was thinking about Sooyoung. “B-But I’m not ready.”

Her shikshin unnie was laughing so suddenly. “What do you mean not ready? It’s not like you write it for me.” Suddenly Seohyun stand up and runs away from Sooyoung. “What’s wrong with her?”

 

….

 

After TTS comeback, they keep busy and busy. One day, they went to Yu Huiyeol’s Sketchbook show to talk about they album ‘Holler’. “I really want to know why Seohyun write this such a sweet love song. Can you share with us? I’m sure fans really want to know about it.”

“To be honest, manager oppa is the one who offering me to write this love song. But, I don’t have any experience so I ask Sooyoung unnie to help me little bit. She gave me a book about love. I read it for a whole day and then there’s a lot ideas pop in my mind. While I write those lyrics, I was thinking someone.”

The MC was stunned at her answer and immediately respond. “Thinking of someone while making a song is really great. Did you just say that one of your member helped you to write the song?”

“Yes, Sooyoung unnie is the one who helped me.”

“Ah, she’s one of my favourite member.” Everyone was laughing when he said that.

On the other hand, SNSD members were watching the show together in the living room. “You lucky to have a fans like him.” Sunny said while slapping Sooyoung’s arm playfully. “And I still remember the way he talked to you.” Everyone was laugh in the living room.

All Sooyoung could do was chuckles. She can’t even focus with other members. What does she mean thinking of someone? That question keep hitting her.

“Why don’t you sing that song? I’m sure everyone want to hear it now.” Sooyoung was focusing on the show when the music is started.

Gwitgaeseo ullineun budeureoun neoui moksori
Nan nuneul tteugo isseodo tto gamado gyesok neoreul chatge dwae
Pogeunhan neoui pumeseo neowa nuneul matchwo
Baby give me one more kiss just one more kiss naege soksagyeojwo

Neoui misoe nan useum jitgo duryeoumeun ijeun chaero nareul sumswige hae

You are everything I’ve been looking for nae gyeoteul jikyeojullae?
Neoui sarang neoran saram hamkkehan sunganbuteo
Baraejin gieoge apeumi ondaedo
Eonjena neoegeman ttwineun nae maeumeul jeonhae jul geoya

You you you only for you you you

Nega yeope isseodo yeojeonhi neol bogo sipeunde
Naboda neol saranghan nae maeumi nege jeonhaejineunji
Jogeum deo oraen siganeul neowa itgo sipeo
Baby give me one more day just one more day nal nochi marajwo
Nae du nuni neoreul geurigo ipsureun neoman bureugo neol gidarineunde

You are everything I’ve been looking for nae gyeoteul jikyeojullae?
Neoui sarang neoran saram hamkkehan sunganbuteo
Baraejin gieoge apeumi ondaedo
Eonjena neoegeman ttwineun nae maeumeul jeonhae jul geoya

(Tell me now) dalkomhan hyanggiro neoreul neukkil su itge
(Hold me now) maeume neol saegillae
(Show me now) i sungani yeongwonhaji antago haedo my love is for you

You are everything I’ve been looking for nae gyeote meomulleojwo
Neoui sarang neoran saram hamkkehan sunganbuteo
Baraejin gieoge apeumi ondaedo yeongwonhi hamkkehaejwo

You are everything ive been looking for nae gyeoteul jikyeojullae?
Neoui sarang neoran saram hamkkehan sunganbuteo
Heuryeojin gieoge seulpeumi beonjyeodo
Neomaneul gadeuk dama ttwineun nae maeumeun yeongwonhalgeoya
You you you only for you you you
My love is for you

 

“That was such a wonderful song. Thank you for sing it for us.”

 

….

 

Seohyun was still busy in her bedroom when suddenly she jolt up hearing someone knocking on her door. The door open and she immediately want to close it back when her unnie successful to get in her room. “Why you been avoiding me Seohyun?”

Maknae didn’t say anything. She rather be quiet instead of talking back. Her shikshin unnie sighs. “Look, I’m sorry for making you upset last week. But I’ve heard it. You sang at YHY’s Sketchbook. It’s really lovely song. You made it.”

When she heard such a compliment, she look at her unnie’s face. “Really unnie? I’ve been dying wrote that song and-“

“Tell me, are you actually wrote that song for me?” Seohyun was silent. She doesn’t know what to say. She got caught. That’s what she thought. “Y-Yes! I d-did.” She slowly answer but look down, avoiding her unnie eye stare.

She thought that her unnie might mad at her, but what surprise her was. Sooyoung was pulls her chin up and make her looking into her eyes. “Seohyun, you should have told me earlier. Why you keep deny it? You want me to be happy with someone else?”

Sooyoung’s word keep playing in her mind. Yeah, the day when they hang out together. The day when Sooyoung being so different when she talk about love. Seohyun doesn’t know anymore. “I’m s-scared to tell you the truth. The truth that I love my own unnie. My unnie that who have been taking care of me these few years.”

Slowly, Sooyoung was caressing her both cheeks lovingly. “How about, let’s start our day together hmm?” They both hugging such lovingly as her shikshin unnie whisper. “I love you.”

Those three words from Sooyoung that make Seohyun smiling widely in her entire life.