You Are My Valentine

SooSeo Collection

Day is normal as ever. School is as ever. Valentine is almost coming and students start to collect all the money so they could spend the money for their crush or lover. “Guys, valentine is coming! What will you buy for your girlfriends?” The annoying loud friend, Tiffany said. “I will buy flowers for her.” Tiffany furrow her eyebrows. “Uhm Yuri, every year you buy flowers for Jessica.”

 

Yuri shrug as she grin. “She didn’t even say she hate it so why bother. And you better go and ask your Taeyeon what do you want for valentine.” Tiffany grin as she nudge her girlfriend. “TaeTae, can I have pink totoro please?” Their other friend Jessica laugh. “Oh my gosh Taeng, good luck with that!” Yuri suddenly stop laughing as she pulling a class chair beside their friend other Sooyoung. “So buddy, what’s plan for this valentine?”

 

Sooyoung blink as everyone was suddenly stop talking and focus on her. “Why would you even bother to ask me?” Taeyeon smile as she nudge her side. “You know, we really hoping you get a girlfriend this valentine.” She smile as she pat Taeyeon’s head gently. “Aw you guys are such a great friends. Don’t worry guys, it’s not like I will single forever. You guys can enjoy some date on valentine.”

 

While in junior classes, they have been talking about their awesome and cool senior Sooyoung. “Hey Seohyun, don’t you want to try to give a present to Sooyoung sunbaenim?” A shy girl name Seohyun blush a bit as she heard Sooyoung name. “I d-don’t know.” She spoke softly while trying her best to hide her blushing face.

 

The last bell already rang which mean it’s time for students to go home. “Yaay! School is over for today thank God!” Everyone was screaming and shouting with joy. And it’s also for Seohyun to follow Sooyoung back home. Lucky for her, Sooyoung’s house just same direction with her so she always been quietly follow Sooyoung from behind and act like she doesn’t know her.

 

But this time, she didn’t go home first since she want to buy something for Sooyoung. Seohyun walk to a nearest shop and been looking for something. When you hear Valentine’s Day, people will usually buy chocolates for their crush or lover. So, Seohyun think that if she buy something different, Sooyoung will think about her a lot.

 

There’s a cute keychain hanging at the shop. It’s cute, a couple while holding a hand. That’s how it looks like. Seohyun was smiling very widely seeing the keychain. “It’s cute right?” A sudden voice make her startled as she almost hit that person with her elbow. The owner of the voice was laughed. “Sorry for startled you. Buy for your boyfriend? Or perhaps girlfriend?” Seohyun was about to answer when she look up and suddenly she saw Sooyoung. Crap, why she’s here?

 

Seohyun can’t help but to keep shut her lips. What should she answer her? By say it was for her? She shake her head to ignore her senior. Sooyoung can’t help but to smile everything this girl does. “Well then, I won’t disturb you.” She didn’t even bother to leave instead she was there waiting for Seohyun. It make her feel nervous since Sooyoung, her senior aka her crush was there right behind her.

 

Because she feel uncomfortable, she speak softly. “Why you still here?” Without she realize, her crush was smiling when she start to spoke. “Because I know we go to the same direction. So I thought we can go home together.” Double breathless for Seohyun.

 

Since Seohyun are too embarrassed, she walk a bit faster while she look down. Her senior, Sooyoung can’t help but to chuckle at her reaction. Sooyoung follow her from behind as their journey to home was very quietly. Oh gosh how should I give this for her during valentine?

 

It’s such a embarrassed moment for her yesterday but at the same time it feels good. It was her first time her crush follow her from behind instead of her. One more day left before valentine and she didn’t even wrap the keychain since Sooyoung said the keychain is so cute. She smile just to think about her alone but her smile suddenly fade away when she remember that everyone in this school will totally give chocolate to her since her crush are too popular in this school.

 

Seohyun never feel this nervous. Even final exam never make her feel this nervous. It’s 14 February and it’s Valentine’s Day. She carefully keep the keychain in her pocket as she wait for the right time to give. While Sooyoung, her locker and her desk are full with chocolates. “Man why you such a lucky person Soo. Everyone in this school give you chocolates.” Yuri playfully nudge her waist and speak. “But Taeng, I don’t even know why she still single right?”

 

Her friends laugh and giggle at her while she just shake her head. “Well, I’m not a chocolate lover so you guys can have it as many as you want.” Of course her friends take a lot of it. Man who doesn’t love chocolate right? Sooyoung sigh. Probably she was hoping to see Seohyun again. She knew that she really like that girl a lot.

 

The last bell already rang and students already start to running out from the school. Seohyun was waiting outside the school while leaning her back against the wall. She didn’t even know why she waiting for Sooyoung. She thought Sooyoung won’t even come to her but she was wrong. Sooyoung came to her as she standing in front of her. Seohyun look up as she saw Sooyoung smiling at her.

 

“Sorry, have you been waiting for me too long?” She didn’t even answer Sooyoung but she did shake her head as no the answer. Her crush can’t help but chuckle at her. Sooyoung gently take her hand as she pull her to walk and this time, walking together side by side. Silence take over while they walking together, Sooyoung’s hands at the back and Seohyun’s hands squeezing together because she’s too shy.

 

Few minutes had passed as they stop by at Seohyun’s house. “Uhm t-thank you for w-walking with me.” Seohyun finally said it. It’s hard for her to speak whenever she with Sooyoung. Without say anything, Sooyoung take something from her pocket as she gently take Seohyun’s hand and putting bracelet around Seohyun’s small wrist. “Oh I was right. It’s perfectly fit on you.” Seohyun feel too shy suddenly.

 

Sooyoung smile, her gentle warm smile make Seohyun feels warm. She never knew this good moment will come to her. “I’ve know you from other junior in our school. The shy Seo Juhyun who always study in the class without even bother other people.” Seohyun didn’t even bother to speak as her eyes meeting with Sooyoung’s. She cupping Seohyun’s cheeks as she caress it gently with her thumbs. “Seohyun, you are my valentine. Will you be mine?”

 

The sudden confession make her tears fall. Sooyoung gently pull her closer as she rest her forehead on Seohyun’s. Instead of say anything, Seohyun hug her tightly as she nod her head repeatedly. She do really love this girl so much that she want to protect her with all her might. “Wait, I a-almost forgot.” Seohyun said softly as she take the keychain from her pocket and give to Sooyoung. “A-actually I want to give you for t-this valentine.”

 

Sooyoung smiling, very widely that she so happy Seohyun was actually want to buy this keychain for her. “Thank you Seohyun. I really love it.” She said as she hang the keychain on her school bag. “This is the best gift valentine I never had.” Seohyun said but this time she didn’t stutter. She said very clearly.