Jealousy Arises

Last Descendants

Chapter XXV: Jealousy Arises

The whole school has been staring at the popular guy at Woollim high when he entered the premises. Not only them who have been staring, the Infinite gang too received a surprise. Then Hoya and Sari followed, who are also black and blue in appearance and also, full of bandages.

The student body got themselves thinking on what could have happened to them. Woohyun rushed to Sari's side and took a good look on her.

"Sari, what happened?"

"Oh Woohyun, it's nothing. Something bad accident happened."

Hoya mentally sighed.

 

The students started whispering to each other.

"Did they fight?"

"How about the girl?! That's strange."

"I heard she's a gangster."

"Oh really?! Heol."

"What the hell happened to them?!"

"Well, what could it be?"

 

The Infinite gang rushed to Myungsoo's side, and some of them went to Hoya and Sari.

"Hey dude, what happened to you?"

Sunggyu roughly nudged to Myungsoo's side and he howled in pain. He instinctively clutched it. Sunggyu paled at the sight.

"S-sorry, I didn't know you were hurt there."

Sungyeol went beside him and held his face up playfully. Myungsoo twitched in annoyance on what he did.

"Ya, what happened to your face?"

Myungsoo slightly shoved Sungyeol's hands away and stood up properly.

"I'm fine. Guys. Really." Myungsoo said those words with emphasis and he dusted his clothes.

"But you didn't told us you were hurt there." Sungyeol pointed to Myungsoo's injured abdomen from yesterday's incident.

"It's nothing, really." Then Myungsoo took a quick glance to her. His heart felt a pang of jealousy when he saw her with Woohyun.

 

"Noona! What happened to you?" Sungjong went to Sari's side.

"It's nothing. It's from an accident." Sari used that lie again.

Then Dongwoo put his arms around Hoya's shoulders and gave him a noogie.

"Man, did the two of you have a fight?" Dongwoo asked and Hoya gave him a confused look.

"Now, we didn't I was surprised as you are."

"Really?" The two glanced at Myungsoo.

 

Geez. If the training wasn't that intense, no one could have noticed it, Myungsoo thought. He scratched his head in annoyance.

 

Sari calmed Sungjong and went to Myungsoo. Woohyun and Sungjong followed beside her.

"What the hell happened to you?", Sari gave a big hard slap on Myungsoo's back.

"And do you have to slap me at the back? So nice of you, Ice Queen." Myungsoo sarcastically retorted and Sari stuck her tongue out.

Woohyun's eyes twitched on how close they are.

The Infinite looked at her in bewilderment.

"You didn't know??" The Infinite chorused and Sari shook her head in response that she doesn't really know.

"No, we really didn't." Hoya exasperated as he approached them together and Dongwoo followed Hoya.

"Stop accusing us for nothing." Hoya added.

"Guys, I am really fine. I'll just tell you guys laer. The whole school has been watching us the whole time."

They looked around and Sunggyu face palmed.

"Oh you're right." Sunggyu said and shooed the students away.

"Let's go to class." Myungsoo announced and went first quickly to the building.

For some reason, Sari is worried for him. Hoya saw it and felt jealous at the moment.

 

"Huh?! You started martial arts?" Sungyeol axclaimed loudly that made the others cover their ears.

"Keep it down, hyung." Sungjong glared at him.

"Sorry, not sorry." Sungyeol childisly said and Sunngyu sighed at their childish bickerings.

Woohyun started to get suspicious on Myungsoo's intention to enroll in a martial arts academy.

"So what kind of martial arts did you enroll?" Woohyun asked as he rubbed his chin in suspicion.

"Muay Thai. They have everything that includes punching and kicking." Myungsoo answered.

"Oh I see, can I join to that academy too?" Woohyun asked permission with intention and Myungsoo started to have suspicions on him. They started to have a glaring contest that involved sparks to initiate thunderstorms.

The Infinite sweatdropped at the two.

"Way too obvious." Dongwoo silently commented and the others nodded as they watched the two glared at each other.

 

Meanwhile, at the infirmary, the duo visted their family friend, Boa.

"Unnie, we're here." Sari called out and Boa turned her swivel chair around and saw the two excitedly.

"Omo, you came. I was so lonely." Boa pouted. "There are no one who came by today."

"Unnie, do you want some students to be injured?" Sari laughed.

"Ani, it's just it was lonely but now that you two are here. I am not lonely anymore."

"Oh we brought some food. And it is cooked by me." Hoya arrogantly said and gave it to Boa.

"Aigoo, gomawo aedula. Na chincha kamdonghaeseo." Boa placed the food down on the table and ushered the two to sit down on the stools present.

"Unnie." Sari called to get her attention.

"Yes, what is it? Ask away." Boa smiled.

"Did Myungsoo stopped by here?" Sari didn't beat around the bush and it surprised Hoya, who felt a prick in his chest.

"Myungsoo-ssi? He didn't." Boa replied as she shook her head.

"Hmm, okay." Sari monotonously replied.

"Why did you ask?" Boa curiously asked and Sari replied, "Because he is covered in bruises. As far as I know, his injury is on his abdomen only."

"Ah, keurae? Maybe he did something or something happened to him." Boa deduced but shook the thought away.

Hoya suddenly feel defeated.

"Just ask him later, for now let's eat." Boa opened the lunch boxes that Hoya made.

"But unnie, that's for you."

"Ey, it's not fun to eat all alone. Come on, let's eat."

Boa gave out the chopsticks to them and they all started to eat. Boa took one kimbap and devoured it on one bite. Her eyes glistened in delight.

"Mmmmm, matda! Hoya neun yoriga chuigoda!" Boa gave him a thumbs up and Hoya smiled sheepishly.

"Gomawoyo noona, cheonmaneyo." Hoya took a piece and gave it to Sari who seems out of herself.

Sari snapped out and thanked Hoya. Hoya began to worry about her.

 

Dismissal time came in a blur. Sari and Hoya went out from the building. Then they saw Infinite before them. Sari went first and caught up to them. Hoya just shook his head and followed her.

 

"Myungsoo, I have something to ask you. Can you come with me?" The gang was taken aback by her sudden request. And Woohyun suddenly began to burn with jealousy. Myungsoo blushed and suddenly felt hot when Sari quickly grabbed Myungsoo's hand out of the blue. Suddenly, Sari pulled him to who knows where leaving Hoya and the gang. Hoya felt another pang of pain in his heart.

 

Sari pulled Myungsoo at the school's backyard under the huge tree. Whne they finally arrived at the place, Sari let go of Myungsoo's hand and faced him. Myungsoo felt empty when she broke the contact.

"Myungsoo, malhaebwa. Why are you covered in bruises? Yesterday, it wasn't there." Sari asked and Myungsoo seems reluctant to answer her question.

"Well..." Myungsoo looked away and Sari waited for his answer.

"Well, what?" Sari started stomping her foot on the ground.

Then, Myungsoo thought of something. "Why do you want to know? Worried?" Myungsoo smirked at her and Sari scoffed.

"A-ni." She replied with no hint of emotions.

"Brrr, ice queen." Myungsoo jokingly shivered and Sari slightly laughed.

"Stop joking around and tell me." Sari lightly punch Myungsoo's arms.

"Ok, ok fine. I joined Muay Thai."

"For what reason?" Sari blinked.

Myungsoo rubbed his nape in embarassment and thought of something to divert the topic.

"No reason, Hey, do you want some ice cream?" Myungsoo grinned and Sari clucked her tongue in disbelief.

"Don't try to divert the topic. Spill it, freaktard." Sari demanded and answer and Myungsoo just sighed on her stubborness.

"I did this because it's for you. I don't want that to happen again." Myungsoo finally admitted and Sari doesn't know how to react even if she knew it from the start. She just wanted confirmation from his own mouth.

"F-for me?" Sari stuttered and received a slight shock. "Ya, don't treat me like I'm weak. It's a disgrace to a samurai's pride and honor."

"A-ah keuraeyo? Mianhae." Myungsoo's spirit has brought down the drain.

Sari saw it and felt bad.

"You know you don't have to do this. You'll just get hurt even more. You have done more than enough from yesterday. And I'm thankful for that." Sari smiled.

Myungsoo brightened up, "Ok, if you say so but I'm still continuing it."

"I can't stop you there if you still wanted to do it. Do it for yourself and not for me. Arasseo?" Sari held her pinky up and Myungsoo stared at it.

Sari laughed, "Lock it!!"

Myungsoo held up his and locked it. He can't believe that this girl he met earlier is really like that. She changed.

"Arasseo, yaksokhae."

After doing the pinky swear, Myungsoo suddenly gave Sari a hug and she was taken aback by his sudden gesture. She stood there dumbfounded but Myungsoo continued to hug her. They stood there like that for a few seconds and Sari broke the hug when she snapped out of it.

"Mwohaneun geoya jigeum?" Sari was flustered and looked away.

"Sorry, it kind of happened." Myungsoo gulped as he knew what will happen.

Sari then emitted a dark aura.

"Go now before I add another bruise to your pretty face." Sari threatened and Myungsoo ran away and bid farewell, "Ja kalkke!"

Sari snorted.

Didn't she know that she was being watched by someone, who seems hurt from what he saw. So then, he walked away in silence and went home.


Author's note: Sorry for the late update. If you've been wondering why I'm using third person instead of using he or she in a sentence because it is confusing when I always use 'he', you may not know who I'm referring to. And that's about it. I hope you enjoyed. Next chapter will be soon, geokjongmahaseyo aedula. Annyeong!

I'm still in a post drama syndrome: Kill Me Heal Me

Salyeojuseyo!