Colorful Drabble Three

Colorful Drabbles

Lean fingers ran through pink hair, almond orbs blinking rapidly as white teeth nibbled on a plump lower lip.

 

“H-Hi, I’m Hyukjae.” Hyukjae said hesitantly, his eyes wide and his breathing panicked; his hair a dazzling pink color. He gulped nervously before continuing, “U-Um I noticed that your hair is pink a-and as you can see, mine is as well.” He shyly played with a few locks of his hair, his cheeks matching the color perfectly.

 

A slow breath escaped him, his Adam's apple bobbing.

 

"I-I was just wondering if the person who made your hair like that was me," He bit his lip before continuing, "since the person who made my hair like this was you..."

 

A silence overtook the room before Hyukjae slapped himself in the face, groaning loudly. His hair quickly darkened to a light red color, the pink completely gone as frustration overtook him.

 

"God ing dammit, why is this so hard?!" He wailed at his reflection in the mirror, his eyes frustrated as he stared at himself, "If I can't do this with my own reflection, how the will I do this when I talk to him?!"

 

A loud bang reverberated throughout the small bathroom as Hyukjae growled and hit his head against the wall.

 

"Ow."

 

 

 

Biting his lip nervously, Hyukjae took a deep breath and stomped determinedly forward, heading towards one of the many tables in the library.

 

Donghae, I just want you to know that I love you. Wait, no, that sounds stupid.

 

Only ten more steps and he would reach the table where Donghae was sitting at, the boy's hair a gentle yellow as he looked down at the book he was reading.

 

Donghae, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me. Yeah, that sounds less stupid.

 

His feet stopped when he was right beside the table, his hair a dazzling shade of pink. He gulped when Donghae looked up at him, mild surprise on his pretty face before an adorable, crooked smile formed on his lips. Hyukjae watched in shock as the younger's hair shifted from a soft blonde to an almost sparkling pink.

 

"Hi." Donghae greeted breathlessly, his hands blindly closing his book as he looked up at Hyukjae with glittering eyes. His cheeks were a cute pink color, matching Hyukjae's.

 

"H-Hi, Donghae." Hyukjae choked out, his eyes wide in panic. "U-Um..."

 

I forgot what I was going to say. , I forgot what I was going to say.

 

Donghae stared at him expectantly, his deep eyes flicking up to the older's pink hair before he looked into the other’s almond orbs, blinking like a puppy waiting for a treat.

 

“U-Um.” Hyukjae stuttered, screaming at himself in his head for forgetting what he was going to say for his confession.

 

Yes?” Donghae sang cutely, moving closer to Hyukjae by leaning his chin against his palm. A tiny smile played on his thin lips, his eyes glittering playfully up at Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae choked on his breath, his heart unable to handle the amount of adorableness Donghae was emitting at the moment. Deciding to just do something crazy to get things over with, he took a deep breath to calm himself down before he gathered all of his courage and leaned down, pushing his lips against Donghae’s.

 

The younger’s eyes widened in shock, his hair darkening almost immediately to a hot pink color.

 

After a few seconds, Hyukjae quickly pulled away and stared at Donghae with scared almond orbs. His gaze briefly gazed up at the younger’s hot pink hair, his tense shoulders relaxing and his plump lips pulling into a relieved smile, the color change all he needed to confirm Donghae’s feelings. His pink locks darkened as well, his cheeks doing the same as his smile widened, his gums making an appearance.

 

“H-Hyukjae?” Donghae stuttered, blinking up at the older as his chin slipped from his palm and his head dropped a bit at the loss of support. He awkwardly steadied himself and stared at the older, questioning him with his eyes.

 

Hyukjae smiled adoringly down at the younger, his plump lips pulling into a shy smile that made Donghae’s heart skip a beat.

 

“I love you, Donghae.”

 

 

 

The library was quiet except for the silent murmuring from a group of students that were studying together at another table. All of them were focused on their own books, except for one girl who looked up to ask a question of one of her classmates. She froze and her eyes widened as she looked over her classmate’s shoulder. She blinked once then started giggling, her elbow nudging her friend who was sitting beside her.

 

“What?” The other girl growled, her friend’s nudge having moved her pencil and caused her to draw a line across her notes. Her hair darkened to a pissed off red as she angrily started erasing the unwanted line.

 

Her friend pointed in front of her, her giggles quiet as her eyes glittered, her hair a bright yellow, “Look.”

 

The other followed where she was pointing, a few giggles escaping her lips when she saw what her friend wanted her to see. Her hair immediately changed to a soft yellow color, matching her friend’s.

 

A few tables away, Hyukjae and Donghae were standing together, Donghae’s arms thrown around the older’s neck while their lips met in a soft, loving kiss. Their hair was a bright pink color, their cheeks matching the hue perfectly. Hyukjae’s arms wound around Donghae’s waist, pulling the younger closer to him.

 

Both boys smiled against each other’s lips while the two girls cooed at them, their classmates giving them weird looks when their hands slapped each other’s shoulders lightly as they fangirled over the adorable couple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


BOOM. SUCH FLUFF.

Hell yeah, cuteness is MAH SPECIALTYYYYYY *roars*

Anyways, I suppose this is sort of considered "courting"? Haellen15, what do ya think?

Please COMMENT and VOTE!

( or fluff next chapter? I just need an idea and I'll do it.)

KAY BAI BABIES