Saturday (pt. 2)

Weekend Fun

 


~~~


 

I got out of the car quickly, frowning at him. "What? Taeyang I barely know you, why would I...." I shook my head and made my way over to the trunk. It was already unlocked so I opened it and pulled out the bags.

 

The whole ride home had been silent. I thought I had done something wrong but as we pulled into the driveway, he laid a mother of an egg on my lap. We should get together. Those simple words were circling around in my head, bouncing out all other thoughts to secure permenant residence.

 

It must have been a joke. It had to be. We just met yesterday and he wanted to date? Unbelievable. That didn't me from sleeping with him though. I blushed and walked briskly to the front door of his house. This is ridiculous. I can't get into a relationship this fast. I knew Jung for at least a year before he asked me out, getting together with Taeyang in any form of permenance after only knowing each for less than 48 hours is not normal. Normal....

 

I froze at the word. It was happening. All over again. I had gone right back to my old way of thinking. If something wasn't 'normal' I never did it, and I saw where trying to be normal all the time got me. Boyfriendless and friendless.

 

"Dara, are you listening to me?" I startled and looked up Taeyang. I banished my previous thoughts quickly before he could spot it in my eyes, he had this uncanny -and annoying- way of knowing what I was thinking. Blast my open face. I shook my head apologetically. "I'm sorry, I was thinking about something. What?" I asked.

 

"I said because I like you Dara, and I won't have you step into my life and walk out of it without letting you know that." He said. He was looking so passionately in my eyes I found it hard to keep my cheeks under control, it was an even harder task to keep my hands where they were, at my sides. I wanted to kiss him so bad. The need filled me till I felt like I would die if I didn't touch him now. I kept it under control. Though I see no trophy in sight for my Acadamy Award effort.

 

I shook my head. "Taeyang I know a joke like 'what would the neighbors think' won't suffice in this situation but-"

 

"It won't." He cut in.

 

I sighed, exasperated. "I just came off of a break up Tae, what do you expect me to do? Fall in you're arms and let you kiss it all away?" I blushed immeadiately after the words left my mouth because that was exactly what I did. And he knew it. "Forget I said that, that's not the point I'm trying to make." I said quickly, trying to cover up my flaming cheeks.

 

I scowled when a teasing smile played on his lips and turned around to his house. "Just open the door." I snapped. He chuckled from behind me and took out his keys to open the door. I tried to make a break for the bathroom -so I could scream at myself in the mirror- but he caught me by the waist and spun me into his arms. His warm, muscular, secure arms. And just like before, I melted.

~

I was shooting daggers at Taeyang as I finished washing the pots I used to make lunch. He was chomping away at the beef sandwich like he had no care in the world and I knew for a fact, he was doing it to irritate me. Grumpling, I plopped my down in the seat across from at the table and pinned him to the wall with my glare. "You do realize that throwing me in bed everytime won't solve a bloody thing right?" I said.

 

He just snickered and took another bite from his sandwich. "Oh yes it does~" He smirked.

 

I frowned and tried to think. "What?" I sighed, giving up.

 

A mischievious eyebrow rose and he slowly glanced down below. With blushing cheeks I realized what 'I' solved. I puffed out a breath loudly. "Dear Lord, what have I gotten myself into?" Shaking my head, feeling a little amused despite my annoyance, I took a bite of my own sandwich, but as I made my first delicous chew, the doorbell rung. I groaned and threw the sandwich back onto the plate. "Between you and this blasted door I'll starve to death!" I snarled at Taeyang.

 

He just looked innocently up at me from his sandwich. He knew that his 'attention' towards me had kept decent food from warming my stomach for at least 4 hours. I personally never went 2 hours without a snack. Grumpy now, I stomped towards the door and threw it open with little to no grace or effort. "Yes?" I said.

 

And then my eyes greeted the last people on Earth I would expect to be at the front door.

 

My parents.

 

Oh shi.......

 

"Sandara Park, where in the world have you been!?" My mother shriecked. I couldn't answer, not at all, my jaw was hanging to far down and my brain was busy at not being busy, fried-out was an accurate assesment of my brain-wave activity.

 

"You heard you're mother girl, where. have. you. BEEN!?" I flinched heavily at the last shouted word.

 

"D-dad, mom..calm do-"

 

My mother was quick to cut me off.

 

"You don't tell me to calm down young lady! How do you think I felt when I got a call from you're neighbors that you had supposedly run away, with a suitcase in tow? Yoona and Jung could not be reached, no one knew where you went. No phone call, text, e-mail, not even a little note! You don't tell me to calm down!" She ranted.

 

My mother and I were alike in more ways then one, we shared the same face and the same temper. Unfortunately.

 

"Is everything okay Dara?"

 

Oh God no.

 

My mother and father's eyes were nearly bulging out of their heads and my mom's finger went up to shakely point at Taeyang. "Who on Earth is that!?" She screamed.

 

I turned and saw what they were seeing. A shirtless, tattoed, mohawk-wearing, gangster-looking man. Behind me. Me. A woman who has a ready-to-propose boyfriend on the sidelines and with the way I was dressed, there was no question to what we were and are, up to. 

 

"Uhm....would you both like some tea?" He said.

 

"Darling..." came my mother's fretfull plea right before fainting into my father's arms.


~~~


To be continued.....

 

 


~~~


I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

As many of you know, I was in a car accident last year and it really threw me for a loop. I found I couldn't get back into the mindset of writing anymore and decided to step away for a little while. But the urge to write has FINALLY come back and I shall begin again! I will finish this story first and the rest will follow, look foreward to it~!