The future

The Moon and His smile

Listen to This Ain’t it(Ailee and Taeyang because that is a song that needs to be collaborated so much) 

"Yongguk-ssi, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, he's very cute. He's also tall. He likes skateboarding and dancing a little bit too much and if you try to steal his cherry tomatoes, you're gonna be dead." Yongguk chuckled, "but despite all that, I love him."

"Really? I had a boyfriend, the only love I had. He likes dancing too so maybe if they met they're going to be best of friends." Himchan smiled sadly, "I wish he'll come back to me and love me again."

~

" you " Jongup murmurred. You hugged him worriedly.

"What's wrong? Did you find him?"

"Yeah. He's with another man." Jongup looked at you with a pained face. "He doesn't love me now."

"oh, Jongup.." you sighed and hugged him again. "Let's go to my place?"

"...Okay."

~

"Tell him I still love him?"

~

"I'm going to America."

~

3 years later...

 

Jongup walked peacefully in the very route he had taken when he was out on a search to find Himchan.

He isn't bothered by it, in fact, he relished it. He's elated.

That's because he finally did it after years of trying.

He got over Himchan.

And became a world famous choreographer every one who is anyone wants to get a piece of.

He's on top of his world right now...but he wondered why it felt so empty.

~

난 아직도 사랑한다고

Himchan smiled as a breeze kissed his cheeks and tickled his neck. He looked at the moonlight and saw that it was full moon, he smiled.

"Mama, Why do you like to stare at the moon?" Innocent little Jiwon asked, his thumb as he tottered to his "mother."

Himchan still wonders why Jiwon can't call him Papa or Appa and is always Omma or Mama but everytime Himchan asks, Jiwon would just smile so much that it made his heart melt at the sight of it, forgetting the question needed to be answered.

Jiwon sat on Himchan's lap when the older scooped him up and nuzzled his cheek.

"Because, baby, the moon reminds me of someone I loved."

"Why?"

"Just because." Himchan kissed his forehead, "Now, sleep."

~

Jongup smiled sadly at the bench where he last saw Himchan.

It has always been this park. He wonders why he even went here in the first place.

Maybe it's a sense of longing... 

'...or is it because I still love him?' Jongup mused but then smirked, "Nah. Like that'll happen again."

~

Zelo huffed at Jongup first thing in the morning. 

"And here I ask, when I thought you said you missed me and have to come over, WHY AM I HELPING YOU UNLOAD THIS MOUNTAIN OF GARBAGE!"

"It's not garbage, it's my stuff." Zelo hissed at him. Jongup thought that if he was a cat, Zelo would have his fur spiked up and couldn't help but laugh a little.

"oh, so now you laugh at my misery. here I am, a very good best best friend that you haven't seen for 2 and a half years and helping said best friend unload his blasphemy of things without even getting a reward." Zelo complained with a frown set on his mouth.

"Oh shut it. you've seen me in skype to get sick of my face." Jongup brushed the complaint off, "besides, when did I ever say you're not getting a reward?"

as if shined by the advanced knowledge of a reward, Zelo lit up like a Christmas Tree.

~

미워졌다기보단 더 보고싶다

"Are you going somewhere, hyung?" Youngjae asked, seeing Himchan putting shoes on Jiwon.

"Yes, Jae. I'm going to find an apartment near here."

"Hyung. stop. didn't we already told you that it's fine?"

"It's nearly four years. Jae."

"and your point is?"

"You and Daehyun are recently married."

"and your point is?"

"Okay, now listen here, Yoo--I mean, Jung Youngjae. If you're going on diva mode on me then so will I. I'll say this again. I don't want to ruin things between you and Daehyunnie just because of Jiwon." himchan raised an elegant brow. "And for all I know, I'm quite capable of taking care of Jiwon myself. I've got a job."

"Yeah but what if--" Himchan facepalmed and mumbled a "here we go again" while patting a napping Jiwon's head

~

"Hyung."

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm ready to introduce you to my boyfried."

"...Junhong."

"Yeah?"

"You say that five years after I've known?"

"Well, yeah. It's not like it's my fault that you go and spend some time in America for half of our friendship." Junhong sulked. "And besides, I'm ready now so it doesn't matter."

"Uh-huh."

"Well then, first things first. His name is Yongguk."

"...I might have heard that name somewhere..."

"Really?"

"Maybe."

"So you're willing to see him?"

"Maybe."

"Really?"

"We'll see, Zelo."

"HYUNG!!!!" Jongup smirked. "Come on, let's go inside. I'll give you some cherry tomatoes as we take a break."

~

"Calm down, Jae. You know I am very picky about this sort of thing. So I might not be able to find a very perfect apartment today."

"But hyung!"

"One more complain and I'm going to make Jiwon you guys." Youngjae froze and glared at Himchan "Besides, I might be gone for a few hours so go have fun with Daehyun."

Himchan went out the door leaving a red faced Youngjae. Jiwon nuzzled Himchan's neck as he started to wake up and Himchan giggled lightly at the feeling.

"Is my baby awake yet?"

"Not yet." Jiwon mumbled cutely as he rubbed his sleepy eyes, hiding at the crook of Himchan's neck. Himchan laughed at the action but noticed the truck loaded with things by the other side of the house.

"New neighbors?" He smiled and walked down the street "Baby Jiwonnie will greet them with Omma later, neh?"

"Mm." Jiwon patted Himchan's shoulder. "Omma, down!"

"Aigoo, you want to walk already." Himchan said as he put Jiwon down and walked hand in hand with Jiwon.

"Omma, where are we going?" Jiwon asked, looking up to see Himchan smiling at sky. He wondered why, there's no moons in the sky right now. "Omma?"

As they walked around the corner, Himchan smiled down at his son. "Yes?"

"Is there a moon in the sky right now?"

"No, it's just a cloudless sky." Himchan stopped and bent down to Jiwon's height to smile brightly at him.

"Aiggooo, omma, you're weird."

"Yah. this kid." Himchan ruffled his hair. "You're hanging out with DaeJae too much." Jiwon just laughed.

~

하루에도 몇십번은 고민해
약이라던 시간도 꽤 지났는데
이게 아닌데 이게 아닌데 이게 아닌데

Jongup got out the house and looked upwards, he smiled. No clouds to disturb the endless blue.

He heard an angelic laugh and turned his head towards the sound only to see pale white skin scooping a kid up and carrying him as they disappeared to a corner.

"...Himchan hyung?"

There's a stab in his heart, if it was really Himchan then it would mean it would be his kid.

"...Like I care, right?"

"Well, you do." Junhong frowned as he looked at his hyung. "You haven't even told me if you saw Himchan hyung that day."

"...I did."

"Then why didn't you approach him!"

Jongup smiled sadly at Junhong. "He's with another man."

"Oh...Hyung I'm so--"

"Don't be?" Jongup chuckled "It's nearing it's anniversary anyway. I'm just glad he's happy now...maybe,."

"You said you don't love him anymore but clearly you do!!" Jongup gave him a pointed look and Junhong frowaned as he dropped the subject.

~

*1 hour later*

"LAST BOX! Damn it hyung, you have too many boxes."

"That's because Omma packed them with me, stripping down my apartment completely."

"So, I'll see you later by the park? That is...if it's all right for you. If not, how about the Cafe Best Absolute Perfect?"

"Uh, Hyosung noona would go nuts if she sees me again and interfere with us so maybe the park. Don't worry, it's okay with me."

"Okay, hyung! I can't wait for you to meet him. He's awesome!"

~

"Ommaaaaa, I don't want here."

"Jiwon, it's good here. See? We're still very close to Dae and Jae's house."

"But omma, they won't be here!"

"Oh geez..." Himchan rubbed his forehead.

They've been to six apartments so far and Jiwon turned down each and every one with different reasons and this one is the worst of it so far.

"Okay, okay."

"Really?"

Himchan looked apologetically at the landlady who was just fangirling at the cute boy whining in front of his "mother".

"I'm sorry, I'll just come again to see all of it later if we decide to live here."

"Oh, it's fine. You really have a cute child and it's funny for him to call you his mother."

Himchan forced a smile and carried Jiwon again who suddenly glared at the landlady.

"We're going now." as Himchan placed his foot out the apartment he looked back diva-ishly at the landly "And for your information, I am his mother." At the frozen look the lady had, Himchan smiled coldly "Good day."

As soon as they're out the premises, Himchan huffed and Jiwon began to get teary.

"Omma, I don't want there!" He shook his head and clutched Himchan's shirt "She's a meanie!!"

"Yes, baby. She's very mean." Himchan consoled as he wiped the tears Jiwon has and patted his cheek "Now put that pout away and we'll go to Hyosung noona for some ice cream."

"YEY!" Jiwong hugged him. "You know omma, I like that mango and ice are together. That's why it's called mango shaved ice."

Himchan stopped and looked at Jiwon.

'The mango shaved ice tasted really good here, hyung. It tastes like mango and ice together.' Jongup smiled as he took another spoonful.

"Omma?" Himchan blinked.

"I'm sorry, Jiwon. Omma just thought of something."

"Okay...?"

"Look at the skies, baby. Something good will happen today." Jiwon smiled as he glanced up. Clear sky met his gaze and he felt comforted somehow.

~

미워졌다기보단 더 보고싶다

"I wonder how Himchan hyung is doing..." Jongup mumbled. He groaned and raked his hand through his hair.

"I said I'm over him." He cupped face and sighed.

"Ahjussi." A child's voice snapped him out of his self-scolding self and he clutched his shirt where his heart is.

"Please don't startle me like that." Jongup said as he looked at the child and froze.

He looks just like Himchan with the bunny teeth, pale as him and have that bright aura around him. The child smiled.

"Please don't be sad. Everything will be all right." The child eye smiled him before patting his knee in comfort and running towards the direction of the cafe.

He blinked. Did a child just comforted him? He chuckled at the irony.

"Hyung!" Junhon's voice filled the silent park and Jongup looked over in his direction.

Jongup's eyes narrowed into slits as he saw who Junhong is holding hands with.

"Hyung!" Junhong cheerfully greeted "This is my boyfriend, Bang Yongguk!"

And Jongup punched Yongguk.

~

"JIWWOONNIEE!!" The cafe staff cooed as Jiwon entered the cafe again. "Well, is there anyone at the park?"

"There is! He's handsome, too!" the boy smiled brightly "Did omma noticed I'm gone?"

"Why, yes, Kim Jiwon. Himchan omma noticed you were gone." a deep voice answered him and he bit his lip. busted.

"O-omma." he laughed nervously "I..."

Himchan immediately engulfed him in a hug. "You pabo! You're only three but you grew up too quickly! How can you be at the rebellious stage at this young age!!" Himchan whined complained  scolded the kid.

"Mama, mianhae. It's just I wanted to see if we could go play at the park but you were going to Hyosung noona's office and, and..."

Himchan sighed...and here comes the waterworks.

~

"HYUNG! WHAT THE HELL!" Junhong exclaimed as he prevented Jongup from swinging another hit. "What did you do that for?"

Jongup pointed at Yongguk, "He's cheating on you."

Yongguk glared at him. "I don't think I need any accusations." Jongup was pushed hard that he stumbled. "See here, Jongup-ssi. Even if you disapprove of my relationship with Zelo, I still love him and I wont ever cheat with him. I won't ever break up with him and I will always cherish him. So you saying I'm cheating on him is bull."

Jongup glared back. "Then why did I saw you with someone three years ago?"

Junhong looked at Yongguk with a pained face. "Yonggukkie...?"

Yongguk's face scrunched up in thought but as he saw Junhong's face he swiftly wrapped his arms around Zelo's waist before he could run away."Listen first, before you run away, Zelo." he murmurred in the younger's ear.

Zelo fought back the tears at the possibility and his lips tightly sealed to stop his sob. he loves Yongguk so much that even just by the thought of leaving him because he was cheating hurts him the most like his heart was stabbed and stepped on so much.

"Hey." yongguk consoled. wiping Zelo's tears away as he hugged him. "dont cry, baby. I'm not cheating on you."

Zelo buried his head on Yongguk's chest. Yongguk glared at Jongup who scoffed.

"What makes you say that I cheated?"

"Well arent you the one with Himchan hyung here, kissing?"

Zelo suddenly broke out the hug. "KISSING? HIMCHAN HYUNG? WTF. YOU? HIM? HERE? HYUNG!?"

Yongguk groaned and dragged Zelo down and crashed their lips together. A few seconds later, Yongguk broke it and growled.

"I said listen first, Zelo. This could be a misunderstanding." yongguk sighed and faced Jongup, keeping a tight grip on Zelo's wrist. "Look here, Jongup-ssi. That day might be the first day I met Himchan. It was in this park and we're both sitting by that bench there, right?"

"Yeah, and when I saw Himchan and saw how beautiful he still is and fell in love all over again, you trampled my dreams down when you kissed him." Zelo glared at Yongguk and pulled his wrist but Yongguk didn't let go as he sighed.

"Okay. so maybe you were standing at an angle that looked like we were kissing. because..."

Flashback: three years ago.

A wind blew past the laughing people at the bench and Himchan stopped abruptly.

"Ah!" he cried out in pain and closed his eyes.

"What? what? Baby?"

"No. Eye! Eye!"

'You?"

"Pabo, my eye. Blow on it, please?"

Yongguk chuckled and placed his hand on Himchan's cheek.

"Let me see." Yongguk looked at Himchan's eye and blowed on it.

"No, it's stilll there."

"Aish." He blew harder and Himchan blinked continouosly.

"Okay, thanks."

"Welcome~"

"Jongup!!" You yelled and Himchan's eyes widened when he heard Jongup's name and almost had a whiplash of how fast his head turned.

End of flashback.

"So you...you're the one who might be cheating." Yongguk finsihed and Jongup stood there, frozen but he registered what Yongguk last said and frowned at him.

"I'm not. That one is my cousin. haha "

"...Okay, so there're both misunderstandings on both sides..." Zelo trailed off and looked at Yongguk. "So you're not really cheating?"

Yongguk grinned at Zelo "Want me to?"

Zelo proceeded to punch him in the gut. "Just try."

"Well, this is an interesting first meeting and all but..." Jongup spoke up, groaning as he hid his face "I'm a little bit emabarrassed so can you two please go and do PDA in your apartments first?"

Yongguk chuckled. "Don't worry, your punch just tickled. Nice meeting you Jongup."

Zelo giggled, "See you later, hyung."

"Cafe?" Yongguk asked Zelo, gums showing as he smiled at the younger. Zelo pecked him on the cheek and held his hand.

"Okay!" Zelo said, face bright as they walked to the direction of the cafe. As they walked he looked at Jongup who was looking up the sky and thought if what he felt earlier is what Jongup felt three years ago...maybe even worse, he decided.

~

"I-I just wanted to..to--"

This had been going for five minutes now and the staff was already panicking because Jiwon won't stop crying.

Himchan was the only one with a calm mind and had scooped up Jiwon in his arms and pats his back as Jiwon continued to cry and tell his excuse. This is what Himchan learned the first few years, Jiwon would only stop crying if he had let it all out while he hold him and pat his back.

"Yah, Himchan-ah! How could you let Jiwonnie cry so much!"

Himchan scrunched up his nose and sighed. As the first sniffle sounded, Himchan nuzzled his nose to Jiwon's head.

"Finished?" he asked the little boy who was asked to blow his nose by Jieun.

"...Neh." Jiwon mumbled as he hugged Himchan's neck. "Mama, I still want to go to the park."

Himchan raised a brow but nodded.

"Then let's go?"

Jiwon thrashed around happily in Himchan's arms as he excitedly nodded. "Omma, down!"

Jiwon eyesmiled Himchan and it took Himchan a lot of willpower to stop himself from gasping. He looked like Jongup

As Jiwon ran outside the cafe, barely escaping Hyosung's rant that her staff isn't working and Jiwon erased it all as he waved happily and blew a kiss at her, Himchan tried to catch up with him.

"Wait, Jiwon. Not so fast---"

~

Zelo was holding hands with Yongguk as they share a comfortable silence but suddenly, Yongguk stopped walking.

"what?" 

"Isn't that Himchan?"

Zelo's eyes widened because maybe it's true that Yongguk kissed him and ohmygosh what if it really happened and Yongguk is getting tired of him already. maybe he doesnt find him so y and captivating now because he's already 23 and he's losing his squishy cheeks and what if Yongguk goes to Himchan now and leaves him but NO! That can't happen--

"Zelo!" Yongguk shook him and his hair. "Calm down, I'm not leaving you."

"But you--" Yongguk shot him a gummy smile and nodded at Himchan's direction.

"It seems that Himchan and Jiwon are headed at the park."

Oh yeah...Himchan has a kid. Zelo mentally facepalmed. WAIT, PARK?

"THEN!" Yongguk laughed a bit as he watched Zelo's expression from panicked and distressed to bright and cheery.

"Yes.After years of misunderstanding, they'll finally meet."

~

너로 채워진 내 맘을 비우려 해 봤지만
혹시 영화 같은 일이 내게 벌어질 것만 같아서

Jongup looked at the clear skies. He felt comforted but frowned lightly as a memory flashed by.

"Jongup, look at the skies!" Himchan said happily, looking up and smiling "Something good will happen today!"

They were hanging out, holding hands. Jongup had just confessed the day before and are currently in a stroll.

"I know what's gonna happen!"

"Really?"

"Yeah." Jongup leaned in and stole a kiss from Himchan's lips. Himchan's eyes widened and slapped Jongup's arm.

"Yah, that's my first kiss!" Himchan pouted but blushed when Jongup looked at him in bliss.

"I like clear skies, hyung. It gave me the strength to confess to you...kiss you..." Jongup mumbled as he looked away to hide his blush. Himchan laughed.

"Okay! Something good definitely happened, and I want it to be repeated again!" Jongup blinked at him and grinned.

"Gladly."

He froze when a happy laugh disrupted the peaceful park and saw that the child earlier was back and running around in circles, rapping. he listened, amused.

"Blue sky, clear sky. Omma doesn't want clouds to float by. Blue sky, clear sky, Jiwonnie wants to be a bird so he could fly!"

He blinked. That was clearly English. and this kid looks like a three year old. Wooow, just wow.

"Oh!!" the child saw and sprinted to him. "Hello!! You're still here!"

"Yes?"

"I am Jiwonnie!"

Jongup chuckled. "Hellow, Jiwonnie. I am Jongup."

"Why are you alone?"

"You see, I am thinking of my loved one."

"Is he gone?"

"I just found out that I might have hurt him too much. He probably doesnt love me anymore."

"That's not true! My Omma still loves the one who left him." Jiwon smiled brightly "So there's a chance that they still love you!"

Jongup stared at the kid.

"How old are you?"

"Three!"

Oh God, A three year old is giving him encouragement. How could this kid talk too much at this age?...and in perfect sentences, too.

"You're alone?"

"No, Omma's with me!---" Jiwon spun around and saw no Himchan. "Omma?" he called. "Omma!"

As tears made its way in Jiwon's eyes, Jongup patted his head and ruffled his hair.

"Don't worry, Jiwonnie. Let's find your omma?" 

Jongup carried Jiwon and smiled as he felt an invisible pull towards the kid. Almost as if he wanted this child to be his own. Jiwon titled his head and looked at him, blinking cutely then surprising him with a smile. Jongup's eyes widened. He could see Himchan in Jiwon and that would mean--

"Jiwon? Jiwon! This is not funny anymore." A voice called, almost panicky but frustrated at the same time.

Himchan almost walked past them until Jiwon giggled and screamed out a happy. "OMMA!"

Himchan and Jongup froze. Himchan because did he just see Jiwon being carried away by a stranger? and Jongup because did he just see Himchan, after all these years so close?

"Jiwon!" Himchan cried out, "What the hel--yy are you getting carried by a stranger!" Himchan took Jiwon and carried him. The stranger was still frozen and didn't dare look at Himchan. "YAH, you!! Where are you taking my kid, huh?"

"I'm sorry." Himchann shivered, the stranger's voice reminded him of Jongup. "We were about to find you."

"Oops." Himchan mumbled. Jiwon tugged at Himchan's sleeve so that he can be put down and Himchan unwillingly did.

"Hey, hyung? Thank you for your time!" Himchan stared at Jiwon who rarely shows eyesmiles to strangers. He watched as the stranger bent down to Jiwon's eye level. As he did so, the hood of the jacket he was wearing went down, revealing an eyesmile directed to Jiwon, too.

"You too, Jiwonnie." Jongup smiled and patted the child's head. "Take care of your omma?"

A tear fell down Himchan's eyes.

"You see, I hurt him so much back then."

"You knew my omma?"

"Yes. I loved him, too." Jongup hugged Jiwon. "I should get going."

Jiwon nodded and Himchan picked him up.

"Jong..." Himchan started but Jongup closed his eyes and covered Himchan's eyes after he wiped the tears with his hands. Jiwon kept quiet as he watched.

"I'm sorry, hyung. It's just that...I hurt you. I can't look at you without remembering the pain I've caused you." Jongup said, "I misunderstood a lot of things. I saw you with a girl and you looked so happy that's why I left you. Then, I saw you at this park with Yongguk hyung and thought the worst. I'm sorry I broke my trust but don't worry now! I know once you hate someone, you don't want to see them ever again so I'm leaving in America next week." Jiwon's widened.

"Jonguppie, please let me see you." Himchan cried, tears nonstop. Jongup's here. In Korea. Apologizing...and leaving...again.

"Hyung? I'm glad you're happy now. Jiwon looks a lot like you, your wife must be happy. Thank you, hyung. I realized I never get to thank you for everything when we were together."

And then Jongup was running away.

"No!" Himchan put Jiwon down. "UPPIE! DAMN IT!" Himchan threw his shoe straight at Jongup's head and dashed towards him.

"YOU PABO. YOU GO AND APOLOGIZE AND THEN LEAVE ME AGAIN. NO! NOT THIS TIME! I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO! YOU PABO!" Himchan screamed and tackled Jongup down with a hug. Himchan clutched Jongup's shirt. "Don't leave me again."

"Hyung, you have a wi-"

"What wife!? Didn't you hear Jiwon? I am his mother, I gave birth to him!" Himchan punched Jongup's chest with no force "Why are you like this. You suddenly break up with me and then leaving me. Then I see you again with another girl hugging you and then disappearing again. And now you apologize and then you're going to leave again? NO!! I DON'T WANT IT! How could you do this to me! I should hate you but I missed you as much as I love you! I should hate you...but why do I still love you?"

Jongup hugged Himchan and let Himchan cry as he his hair like he used to. "I'm sorry for leaving you, I realized I misunderstood a lot of things and didn't talk to you about it. I hope your husband is treating you we--"

"There you go again! I only loved one person in my entire life and that's you, you pabo! Talk to me!! Who was that girl I saw running then hugging you?" Himchan asked, attempting to mask his jealousy. He failed because he heard Jongup chuckled.

"she's you . My cousin. Who was the girl you hugged three years ago the day we broke up?"

"Oh." Himchan wiped his tears as he laughed "Jongup! That's my Ob/Gn. I hugged her when she confirmed I was pregnant. I was so happy back then...but...you broke up with me without telling me why."

"I know. I'm sorry. I was just clouded with jealousy and I thought you found someone better than me because I was really pathetic back then but now I can support both of us and Jiwon, too. but what am i saying, this is embarrassing. I misunderstood a lot things and i thought that--"

"Uppie?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up." Himchan pulled him down for a kiss and almost moaned at the contact because both of their feelings shared with that one kiss is overwhelming him and sending sparks all over his body. and Oh!!! How he missed this.

"Hyung." Jongup said, breaking the kiss so that Himchan could catch his breath. He scratched the back of his head and offered his hand to Himchan. and both stood up.

"I'm Moon Jongup and I love you. Please go out with me?" Jongup asked, going down on one knee and kissing Himchan's hand.

Himchan blushed ten shades of red. "Get up, pabo Moon Jongup." When Jongup did, Himchan hugged him. "I'm Kim Himchan..." Himchan eyesmiled at Jongup "I love you too."

Forehead to forehead, they smiled each other.

Finally, everything is sorted out. And their hearts are light.

 

The End.

 

No I'm kidding. It's just that it's too long now so maybe you don't want to read it all XD

 

"FINALLY." A voice announced, startling the HimUp couple. Zelo emerged out the bushes with Yongguk carrying Jiwon. "you guys take too long to make up and hyung, OHMYGOSH. I can't believe you said so many corny things but they're sweet so it's okay!"

"Isn't it a good thing that we decided to go here, Jae?" Daehyun asked, video camera still recording.

"Yes, Dae. I'm very happy to see Jongup again. Now, can you hold this camera for a bit so I could beat him up?"

"Uhhh..."

All was interrupted when Jiwon jumped down Yongguk's arms, nearly giving everyone a heart attack, and ran to Himchan's arms.

Jiwon looked at Jongup and grinned. "I knew I have an appa!"

At that statement, Jongup and Himchan couldn't help but laugh and tickle Jiwon.

Zelo, Yogguk, Daehyun and Youngjae watched the three with the DaeJae couple's camera still rolling.

Himchan looked up and smiled. He looked at Jongup, eyes twinkling in joy.

"Hey Uppie?" Jongup smiled at him questioningly "Something good happened today."

"That's because the sky is an endless blue today." Jongup answered.

Jiwon clapped. "No clouds."

Jongup and Himchan both looked at Jiwon then at each other and laughed.

 

*14 years later*

"Omma?" Bobby knocked quietly as he opened the door to his mother's room. He saw Himchan by the open window looking at the moon.

"It's a full moon tonight."

"Come, now. Omma." Bobby said as he gently guided Himchan to bed. "It's time to sleep."

"I miss him... '"

"I know, Omma."

"Why did he leave me again?"

".."

"Do you think it's because I'm not beautiful anymore?"

"Ani, Omma. you're still beautiful"

"Baby?"

"Yes?"

"Jongup..."

"Appa would come in a few minutes." Bobby looked away as he lied. Himchan released a weak laugh.

"Jiwonnie, you shouldn't lie." Himchan patted the side of the bed. "Tell me about your training?"

"Omma, I'm debuting soon. So, fight for me." Bobby took Himchan's hand to his chest. "Don't leave me yet, okay?"

"Aigoo, my Jiwon." Himchan Bobby's face. "You may be Bobby to everyone now but you'll still be my baby."

"Ma."

"What about Hanbin?"

"we're doing just fine. We love each other. and the members supports us...and the fans ship us."

"That's good. Remember, that there would be times that it would be hard, but it'll be okay in the end." Himchan laughed "I remember when Uppie misunderstood a lot of things so be sure to talk about your problems to the members."

"Ma. Hajima."

"You cannot stop what it inevitable, Jiwon."

"Omma, no!"

"I want you to stay strong."

"Omma...wait here. I'm going to auntie you . She'll treat you."

"Ani, Jiwon. It's time. Tomorrow, look if the skies are clear for me?"

"I will. I will, just. Omma don't leave yet."

"Omma loves you very much."

Himchan quietly wiped Bobby's tears.

"Omma will sleep now, Jiwonnie. Mama loves you."

"I love you too."

"Smile for me?"

Jiwon smiled, tears running down his cheeks.

"Thank you."

 

The next day,as Jiwon looked up the clear sky. He could almost hear Himchan whisper

"Look, Jiwonnie. Something good will happen today."

 

YG sajangnim announced IKON's debut.

Bobby wiped his tears. 

Himchan was right, something good happened.

but Bobby just wants his omma back.

 

The END.

 

A/N: OKAY SO I ACTUALLY CRIED...writing the 14 years later because I was such an emotional wreck today.  Actually that was just a spur of the moment thing. I think. I went and finished this without reviewing for my test tomrrow. AHAA priorities. XD Who noticed I exaggerated Zelo's character? I'm sorry it was very long. HimUp reached a happy ending. Yeah, at the end, Jongup died and then Himchan became weak and every night he looks at the moon.

 

Please let me know what you think! :D